Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 Mar 31, 2008 2:52 AM

Drax
Gems: 0

Spyro....

first off, ive been with spyro since he was a little puple dragon back in 1998, and now since Darkest Hour could be his final appearance, after 10 years its been fun, weve had good times, bad times...and some love or hate times (yes im making a refrence to the Legend of Spyro Saga)

First off, i love the old school platforming spyro, but im also a big fan of his new action rpg-ish style in LOS. And now, as ive almost beaten A New Beginning, and soon plan to buy Eternal Night, I salute you spyro...it was fun times, and now..it could be the end.

Anyway, so what are everybodies favorite things about spyro the dragon/legend of spyro.

#2 Mar 31, 2008 3:51 AM

Ayumi_the_Dark_Wolf
Banned
Website

Re: Spyro....

all everything about that little purple dragon, i mean i really love dragons, i wish i could do something to help spyro remain in our lives and.....our hearts....Forever! i love you Spyro!! *tears fall down* :')

#3 Mar 31, 2008 4:09 AM

Drax

I can say that if Darkest Hour is indeed the final quest of our hero, he will go out with quite a bang!

I myself am a big fan of dragons, and love both the new and old style of spyro...although I will say the older ones are better, Legend of Spyro are also brilliantly done IMO.

#4 Mar 31, 2008 6:18 AM

ratchet
Website

I've loved everything about Spyro Except for orange, Shadow Legacy, half of ETD and half if AHT. And i defiently thought that TLOS kicked Spyro's bucket for good. Owell

#5 Apr 03, 2008 4:38 AM

Drax

so rachet, whats your big deal with LOS series anyway, i mean ill be the first to say its not what the originals were, but it is a close 2cd...beating Enter the dragonfly...and i havent played A heroes tail.

can't wait till i buy the original on the PSN market, which will probably be this weekend.

#6 Apr 06, 2008 3:00 AM

Juice box

It's not only him who has a problem with TLOS of Spyro. Anyway he can't reply anytime soon. He got Tempa Banned.  roll

Woooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

#7 Apr 06, 2008 4:29 AM

TheManiacOnWheels

Really? he got banned? So that's why I haven't seen him in a while...

#8 Mar 15, 2009 10:48 PM

Black fire ball

i love spyro he is soo cute smile and the new characters are good to but noone will ever forget the lil guy smile

...;<Halley3...

Then im with you...
   I Love you<3

Board footer