#2 Feb 25, 2009 11:03 PM

Swaffy
Gems: 218

Re: ColdCore [RP thread]

#3 Feb 26, 2009 12:30 AM

spyros#1fan
Gems: 0

Shyra was in the large library, in which Exodus had once been in. She was looking through the many scrolls curiously, hoping to find a certain one. "Oh, shoot!" She spat, "It's not here..."

She walked out of the library, to find Cynder, waiting on the outside. "Did you find it?" She asked anxiously. "No..." Murmered Shyra.

#4 Feb 26, 2009 6:23 AM

Swaffy

OOC: Do not bother posting until you follow the rules. No Spyro related ...
But thanks for the add-on. All you really need to do is change Cynder's name...

#5 Feb 26, 2009 5:35 PM

Aceedwin

Gor panted and threw himself against the bars again. Solitary confinement?! They'd pay for this! Gor snarled and spat. The guard nearby was obviously new. His eyes were wide. Gor cackled just to scare him, "You're barely even worth killing. Barely." The guard's chest heaved and he took a step back.

Gor felt pleased with himself and retreated into the dark corners of his room. It was so cruel keeping him from where he felt most content. He loved to kill, he'd warned them of that dozens of times but they still saw fit to place him with another dragon. Reece as I recall, big chap, in for being a hired out thug. He lasted two hours.

Gor had to escape from this place. It was entirely wrong for him. The bed didn't match his scales. Ah, but of course. These walls were very sturdy. They would withstand heat, cold, pressure, they were shadow sealed, resonate resistant, and even a small explosion wouldn't work. But that didn't matter. South dragons, so naive. They should have been more careful. All Gor had to do was wait for the stars to emerge from the cloak of light that hid them. Then they'd all fall, one way or another.

Eleven hours, Gor disappeared silently. Every inmate was dead, and all the guard's heads were missing. Gor had hidden them around the prison for fun.

#6 Feb 26, 2009 11:15 PM

Swaffy

#7 Feb 27, 2009 5:22 PM

Aceedwin

Gor flew silently through the clouds towards the village. He wouldn't allow this to stand. I mean, it's just not fair to have armour which releases sleeping gas if you hit it too hard. Clever, but not infallable. Gor summoned up a moon rock mask. He landed and examined himself in a pool. Hmmmm, the mask was horrific, and combined with fear of death, it would produce some truly perfect screams. The moon rock resembled bone, but it didn't really match the rest of his grey body. Gor concentrated and moon-rock grew out of his back and around his legs. A little on his chest too, just in case. Time to go.

Gor dreamed that night. He dreamed that all the being of the world cowered in fear of him. They screamed at his gaze and howled at his claws. The screams chorused into a tune and Gor whistled as he slaughtered.

#8 Feb 28, 2009 6:14 AM

Swaffy

#9 Feb 28, 2009 7:27 AM

Aceedwin

OOC: This won't exactly endear Exodus to Gor. But I'm glad I'm playing with someone intelligent enought to read my moves with a few hints.

Gor approached the Southern gate. A guard was stationed, so Gor walked slowly up to him. The guard squinted at him, far away, and shouted "Hail traveller! You lookin' for an inn?"
"No."
"A meal?"
"No."
"A friend?"
"No."
The dragon finally realised who it was approaching so calmly. Even with his face obscured, the guard was unlikely to forget. Gor met his eyes. And the guard saw just how pitiful his existence was.

Gor smiled. Hypnotism, what a wonderful thing. Gor trotted over and slit open the dragon's chest. Gor wondered if the mental stress would kill him first.

Gor looked up at the walls. Clay and thatch. All the better to burn, Gor ran over to a torch placed above the gate and wrapped his tail round it. He flew up to the wall, and glid swiftly along it, lighting the wall as he went.

When he finished, he landed in the market square. He was completely surrounded. He was completely outnumbered. He wasn't in home territory. It was completely unfair. The poor dragons won't last an hour!

Gor set to work.

#10 Feb 28, 2009 5:25 PM

Wolfgurl989
Birthday: 16 October
Website

I walked into the large city, If wnyoe tried to turn me in, they'd be dead. Everyone seemed to notice that and made way for me as I slowly and deleberatly made my way across and through the city.

(Would've been longer but lol XD Can;t use two people, sorry couldn;t think of anything else for a starter!

Honor/Love/Defend

#11 Feb 28, 2009 5:38 PM

Aceedwin

OOC:... That was just useless. Come on wolfy, use that grey matter!

#12 Feb 28, 2009 5:40 PM

Wolfgurl989
Website

OOC: Oh cmon!

I saw some dragons up ahead, they looked like they might actually be worht talking too, I walked up to them. "Who are you?" I asked.

OOC: It will get better once he's actually in the story promise! I hate begginings, theres nothing to work with!

Honor/Love/Defend

#13 Feb 28, 2009 6:03 PM

Aceedwin

OOC: Whatever, but have you actually read any of what we've written?

Gor emerged from the smoke. The dragons were tougher than he had expected. But they still weren't any match for him. Who was. Gor gently licked some blood off his claws. It wouldn't belong now. The walls were aflame. Soon, the dragon would take off into the air. As if to answer his thoughts, a single dragon leapt into the blackness of night. More and more dragons began to follow him. Gor smiled. I think the Star Blaze. Gor set off following the dragons at top speed. He overtook them and hovered in mid-air. The first dragon grunted and winced at his appearence.
"Let us pass cretin. You could never fight all of us."
Gor looked sceptical, "Well let's put your little hypothesis to the test. Gor, unleashed his second most powerful attack, and the dragon fell to the ground, any exposed flesh incinerated. Including eyes. It would be a painful death. What would make their howls even sweeter, was the fact now, none of them had tongues.

OOC: So where are you?

#14 Feb 28, 2009 6:18 PM

Wolfgurl989
Website

Honor/Love/Defend

#15 Feb 28, 2009 11:46 PM

Swaffy

OOC:

-Check your grammar ALWAYS before posting. Fix the problems, please.

-Each quote has it's own line. Check my posts for an example.

-Use only one character, Wolf. Not "X" or "Ray" or that "Darkshade" guy. 
Where's your real character? [i]Who[/i] is your real character? It would be 
a good idea if your character is a female dragon, too.

And Exodus's soul mate is temporary. I'm gonna get Gor to kill her.

#16 Mar 01, 2009 8:02 AM

Aceedwin

Gor snuck through the streets. The dragons thought he was gone huh? Well then... Gor crept onto the roof of a house under repair work from an old looking dragon. He flipped down over the side so his face was inches from the dragon's. "Boo." The dragon gargled with fright. Gor snarled at this dissapointing show and slit his throat immediately. How pathetic. Gor went on to swiftly assasinate all of the survivors. But then he remembered two dragons leaving. He couldn't have that! He pounced onto the air currents and flew along higher and higher. It would make sense that they would go to the nearest town to spread the news. That would be that town over there. About one and a half hours on foot, four minutes if flying.

Gor laughed as he went. Oh this was perfect. Last man standing...

OOC: Swaffy... There weren't supposed to be survivors! Et plus, what the hell do you mean by "become family to it?" What the hell does that mean? Gor's more likely to tear out a person's stomach than hold a relationship with them.

#17 Mar 01, 2009 4:44 PM

Swaffy

OOC
... hence giving you the "or" choice.
Calm down, son.

This is your chance to kill Everah, after her "peo..."

Exodus: "You know, if we were in that city a few minutes earlier, we could
have gotten killed, too."

Everah: "Yeah, you're right. Those peo..."

#18 Mar 01, 2009 4:45 PM

Aceedwin

Gor landed in front of the two and ripped the heart out of the female. "Boo." he smiled. He turned to the male, "Catch!" He threw the heart at the male and dived in to finish it.

#19 Mar 02, 2009 1:56 AM

Wolfgurl989
Website

(Ok changing characters, Darkshade kept flying!)

I flew over the valley, then saw as a dragon ripped the heart out of the female dragon and throw it at a male dragon next to her. I grew mad and spiraled down. "what the hell did you kill her for?!" I screamed at him. I dived into his back making his spine almost crack in two. I flew up high and watched him. "There she is!" I heard someone yell. I looked at saw some stupid guard dragons. "Oh for-" I said. I dived back down and hid in the woods, watching the dragons as well as the dragon I had dived into -shouldn't have done that!- I thought terrified now.

Honor/Love/Defend

#20 Mar 02, 2009 3:43 AM

Swaffy

To WolfGurl:
[quote]...I flew over the valley, then saw as a dragon ripped the heart out 
of the female dragon and throw it at a male dragon next to her...[/quote]
-Uh, that alrady happened. No need to repeat what happened.

[quote]...watching the police dragons as...[/quote]
-There are no cops in dragon worlds... just guards. So call them guards 
instead, please. Thank you.

Please fix your post.

#21 Mar 02, 2009 12:11 PM

Wolfgurl989
Website

I kept watching, so the girl dragon had been his mate, that was rough! I opened a mindlink to him. -I'm sorry about that!- I said to him

Honor/Love/Defend

#22 Mar 02, 2009 4:40 PM

Aceedwin

Moon shield. Gor focused his power in front of him, diverting the flames around him. The grass was too wet to ignite, it must have rained recently.
"Heh, ooh a toughie!" Gor shook himself. He looked for his airborne assailent but the coward had fled. Oh well, he had all the time in the world.

"I see you have some interesting talents. Wanna see mine?" Gor unleashed a wave of heat energy, and flew up over the dragon. He'd either get roasted, or face Gor hand to hand. From what he'd seen, the dragon's powers were mainly long-ranged based. So if he got close and personal, the dragon would be at a disadvantage.

Gor wondered what would happen if that dragon choked and ones of his spikes. Gor readied another spell, just in case this dragon matched up a little more than expected.

#23 Mar 02, 2009 10:26 PM

Wolfgurl989
Website

I flew towards the dragon from the forest, I had been listening to his thoughts. I blew fire in his face and flew up high, waiting for an oppurtunity to snap his spine in two. -Coward my foot!- I thought, I spun around and slit the thriat of a guard dragon trying to grab me. The other one blew fire at me. I dodged then craked his spine from a dive. I kept looking at the dragon attacking the other one.

Honor/Love/Defend

#24 Mar 03, 2009 4:09 AM

Swaffy

#25 Mar 03, 2009 7:36 AM

Aceedwin

OOC: You didn't give me a chance to dodge! Right, that's it.

Gor was angry now. He dived onto the dragon and used the spike in his head to rip the flesh around the dragon's throat. Then he leapt back and used his magic to channel a huge sea snake made of star-heat. The sea snake coiled round the dragon and squeezed.

Board footer