You are not logged in.

#1 Feb 01, 2009 11:26 PM

Aquanette
Gems: 0

ANOTHER New Game on Spyro's Lair: Spyro the Dragon Cavern Escape

The new game consists mainly of flying through different levels (I can't tell you if they're actual levels in DotD, but the first one looks like an extension of escaping the Catacombs and collecting different colored gems for points, powerups, etc. Sorry, you can only play as Spyro again.  sad  Eh, oh well, it's still pretty fun.

I'm outta here.  Peace!

#2 Feb 03, 2009 12:54 AM

RedDragonX
Website

Re: ANOTHER New Game on Spyro's Lair: Spyro the Dragon Cavern Escape

Spyro's lair sucks lol....sorry just being honest.

#3 Feb 03, 2009 10:15 PM

Aquanette

Yeah, well, I can't say I disagree with you, my friend... I only bothered to look 'cause I knew the site would be updated soon and I thought someone might want to know.  Honestly, I really stink at those games, so... yeah...

#4 Feb 04, 2009 3:52 AM

RedDragonX
Website

It's all good man lol....I tried it once....and it might have been ok if you were not limited to three freaking responses while you are interacting...that and if they ever got their information right.

#5 Feb 23, 2009 5:53 AM

grievous16

Another, what was the last one? LOL LOL big_smile  big_smile  big_smile . And RedDragonX I am sssooo gonna... I had better stop or I might get in trouble... *BLEEP*.

One day the unreal shall be real, the fallen shall rise, and the nightmares shall become a reality. Those who follow shall earn life eternal. Those who don't shall die. The rising of the Dark Lord shall be humanity's undoing. All hail the Dark Lord of the Sith.

#6 Feb 26, 2009 3:29 AM

Dark_Spyro846583
Website

I dont really like the spyro lair games, they can be annoying sometimes for me cause it sometimes freezes up or it goes slow, the games are to easy sometimes so its not really entertaining, just saying... no offence to anyone who likes spyro's lair

Board footer