Color:
Personality:
Male/Female:
Special Abillities:

Here's my character!:

Name: Frothy
Color: White
Personality: Calm, Always Happy
Likes: Snowflakes, Snow, Nature, Forests, Winter, Animals, Sparkly Things etc.
Dislikes: Down and Dirty Boys, Summer, Blazing Hot Days, Scary Things etc.
Male/Female: Female
Special Abillities: Can control snow/snowflakes/ice, Can freeze things with breath, Make it snow in winter whenever she wants, Make Blizzards.

After we get 5 people we'll start!

#2 Feb 21, 2009 8:12 AM

Aceedwin
Gems: 0

Re: Dragon Role-Playing

Name: Dio
Color: A pale white dragon with some yellow tinges on crest and belly. Since there's no appearence section, he's very young (physically anyway). Five years old!
Personality: Suicidal, and very hostile. The sort of guy who slits your throat if you sneak up on him, just to warn you. And before you even try it, he is not looking for a romantic relationship.
Dislikes: Malefor (in a way) and anything that stands against him.
Male/Female: Male
Special Abillities: Immortal. Yeah... No elemental powers though. You become immortal you gotta give something back. He also has the incredible power to make RPs good. And when I say good, I mean not with every dragon having sex every two minutes.

When is this RP? I mean in the whole storyline. It's not a problem for Dio, since he technically lives throughout time.

Also... Down and dirty boys? Righhhttttttttt...

#3 Feb 21, 2009 10:24 PM

Mysterious Cynder
Website

you know because Frothy is white. and dirty boys will get her.... well.... dirty.... lol... the whole storyline is just whoever starts it.

#4 Feb 22, 2009 9:47 AM

Aceedwin

Okay, you think in a bad direction. I'll wait for another few people.

#5 Feb 22, 2009 10:18 AM

Spyro man 123

Name: Hakker
Color: icy white
Personality: Calm at most time but goes dark went in a fight
Likes: fighting,chilling on the beach (when its dark)  and hanging in the Dead tombs.
Dislikes: the woods, Big citys and RP when dragons have sex every 2mins
Male/Female: Female
Special Abillities:Well a ghost but can get hurt alot at midday. Elements powers: shadow,fire and wind.  Has a shadow aura to defend herself when overwelemed.

Im I in??

#6 Feb 22, 2009 10:24 AM

Aceedwin

#7 Feb 22, 2009 10:33 AM

Spyro man 123

#8 Feb 22, 2009 10:34 AM

Aceedwin

Alright, well I think we could start about this time. You go first.

#9 Feb 22, 2009 10:37 AM

Spyro man 123

OOC: shouldn't we w8 for Mysterious Cynder to start

#10 Feb 22, 2009 10:38 AM

Aceedwin

#11 Feb 22, 2009 10:41 AM

Spyro man 123

I can't do that to you srry i just can't

#12 Feb 22, 2009 10:59 AM

Aceedwin

Oh all right. Maybe you're right. Fine. We'll wait.

#13 Feb 22, 2009 1:04 PM

Spyro man 123

ohh al right ill start it then in a sec a bit busy right now....

#14 Feb 22, 2009 3:11 PM

Spyro man 123

*In the dead of night hakker was walking down the vally of avlar when they saw a dragon in the light blue river down below. Hakker  flew down next to the river.*
Hakker: hey you down there.
*the dragon payed no attention*
Hakker: You in the river look at me
*still the dragon payed no attention*
Hakker: look at ME DRAGON.
*hakker started getting darker*
Hakker:*mutter* God im getting darker.

#15 Feb 22, 2009 3:13 PM

Aceedwin

OOC: You can't assume I'm with you. That's called godmodding, when you take control of other's characters.

Dio examined the howling beast in front of him. It was basically a giant ape, with all over bristly black hair, and a penchant for stealing pigs. The bounty on it's head was enough to pay for a month's food. It was a living.

The creature finally reached a decision on what to do. It charged at Dio, slavering as it went. Dio remained calm. The beast didn't stop. Ten feet, seven feet, four feet, two- Dio moved, wrapping his tail around the creature's leg. It fell heavily, breaking a few teeth. It wouldn't need them at least. Dio drove his horns into the creature's leathery stomach skin. The beast howled and scrabbled into the corner, whining pitifully.

Dio advanced, the beast attempted to push itself through the wall. It whined, terrified.

No mercy.

Dio left the cave, and decided to head for the river. He smelt of blood, and nobody enjoyed that scent.

#16 Feb 22, 2009 3:30 PM

Aceedwin

I posted. I have a perfectly good reason, I just can't be bothered to explain it.

#17 Feb 22, 2009 3:51 PM

Spyro man 123

At the river Hakker had got bored of the dragon in the river and had flew to the town to the nears town. she knew that money was short but she could get some ape meat from the dealer but it would be hard but even she knew one thing.

Its a living.

*20 mins passed*

She was at the dealers trying to get the meat but the dealer was saying
dealer:Sorry hakker my dear but yet again ape meat has gone up in price its getting rarer by the day.
Hakker: Please I have no food i need this.
dealer: All i can give you is this. *he showes hakker a bone with little pig meat on it*
Hakker; I guess ill take it.
Dealer: here enjoy. * He walked back in the shadows.*
*hakker ate the meat quick but she was not feeling well after 3 weeks of stavation*

#18 Feb 22, 2009 4:09 PM

Aceedwin

Why won't I die... Dio thought as he lay on the bottom of the river bed. He had run out of oxygen. Oh well. Dio always liked looking up underwater. It was bright and scattered. Dio saw a fish hover above him. Dio tried to sieze it, but his movements were weak and sluggish. Fine. Dio rose to the surface, pushing the water to his stomach so he had room for a little air. Dio broke the surface and swam to the edge. Well at least the villagers wouldn't scream when they saw him.

Dio darted into the trees, his usual mode of traverse, and sprang along the branches. He felt safe up there, which was silly because he was always safe. He could be surrounded by spikes coming towards him and he'd be safer than anyone in the world.

He breached the edge of the forest and found a trail. It led through the various fields around this area. An agricultral trail, probably so the owners of the land could inspect their plots at maximum speed, so they could get home and eat their lobster. The village was small, but wealthy from the good land and roads that ran through their town. That's why they hadn't argued when Dio told them his fee.

Dio walked up to the gates where a guard stood. The guard stared at him, Dio rolled his eyes. "Go get your captain before I tear out those fat eyes of your's." The guard muttered an affirmitive and ran off into the town. Dio smiled and entered the settlement. He felt like finding a good resteraunt. The guard would find him before the bill came. Life was fine.

Dio passed an alley where a dirty looking dragon was nibbling on a piece of pork meat. Pathetic. Dio didn't bother with pity. She had the power to shape her life, so if she hadn't the guts to get out there and do it, well it was her fault. Dio wondered what would be on the menu.

#19 Feb 22, 2009 4:22 PM

Spyro man 123

Hakker looked up from her meal and saw a dragon at the other side of the alley. She saw that the dragon was well fed but hakker felt nothing but pity on her own life and flew off.

As hakker was flying she knew if she did jobs she would get money but even she knew there was nothing that she could do for a job as there was a dragon that kept taking them all.

Soon Hakker land back next to the river and went to get some raw fish.It was free food. She fell in. She knew she couldn't swim so she let herself float down the river. Knowing nothing but pity in herself.
she looked a the black sky with star staring back at her. she was think what would of happend if she had killed that dealer.

Board footer