Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 Jan 30, 2009 1:09 AM

Saeth
Gems: 0

Queen Dragon, Hoax, myth, rumor

I remember, back when I was young and naive, I was watching my older sister play Spyro. She was in Magic Crafters and she was supercharging past the Magic Crafters boss by jumping over it and then gliding past the mountain ridge. She then turned inward and it look like she was looking for something.

So I asked her, "What are you doing?" as she plummeted to her death. She replies "I'm trying to find the Queen Dragon." So after a little talk, she said that she found a post of some sort on the interenet that said that you can turn into Adult Spyro by finding the Queen dragon in Magic Crafters, and it then said that her location was somewhere in Magic Crafters in a cave that no other dragon can reach.

Well the thought of being an adult sounded too cool to me so I decided to give it a shot... ... yeah, never found her.

But it was a pretty good hoax / trick / rumor back then and I did get to see how much freedom you actually had in that world (one point I actually made a round trip across the entire place once by supercharging.)

Anyway, I just want to know if any of you old school Fans or fans of the newer generation have heard of such a thing before, or remember it?

#2 Jan 30, 2009 5:15 PM

ontels

Re: Queen Dragon, Hoax, myth, rumor

Well Ive never heard of her before but it sound like a good trick to play on someone.  wink

wink

#3 Feb 10, 2009 8:51 PM

Razz
Website

Never heard that one. Back in the day, if it wasn't on SpyroHints, it wasn't true. big_smile

#4 Feb 11, 2009 5:55 AM

spyromaster330

I've never heard of it.

#5 Feb 13, 2009 10:33 PM

Spyro Master

hmm i think it might be a hoax but ive heard of that to, but in my mind i have forgotten where, lost in the mists of my past. lol XD

#6 Feb 16, 2009 4:41 PM

36IStillLikeSpyro36
Award: Globmod
Gems: -4,018
Website

in all of my exploring this level with various Gameshark codes, i never found a "queen dragon" =P

i'm pretty sure this is a hoax. =P

Board footer