Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 Jan 08, 2009 12:10 PM

shadowsfall
Gems: 0
Website

Purple Dragon Codex ~spyro story say of his past~

this story is gonna say my version of spyros life before hand. and it's gonna end with his name given. my way. i'll start this saturday. see ya in a bit.

#2 Jan 08, 2009 12:43 PM

Malefor

Re: Purple Dragon Codex ~spyro story say of his past~

Ooohhhhh!!!!!!! This sounds good, can't wait!

#3 Jan 10, 2009 4:07 PM

spyros#1fan

Yay! I wanna ticket! Me me me!!

#4 Jan 11, 2009 6:52 AM

shadowsfall
Website

~ Chapter 1 ~

Many generations ago…a purple dragon was born. Not the first one, But the fifth one. No one has ever seen this dragon so he went alone. He was not named so he thought of his own name. He named himself, Blake. It didn’t feel right to him but he couldn’t think of anything. Blake was a purple dragon with orange wings, horns, underbelly, and spikes along with purple scales and eyes. He is about three feet, half the size of a teenage human. Blake finds himself along the silver lake located in the dragon realm of Krynn seventy miles away from the human realm of Krynn. Blake decides to take a swim since he was alone. As he swam though he began the think about something, ”do I have parents?” Blake jumps out and dries off while staring into a cave nearby. He walks in. “hello? Anyone here?” he asked in a sort of orphaned tone. The voice echoes for about five seconds. Must have been a long tunnel he thought. Blake walked in and once he made at least seven steps…”aaaahhhhh!!” Blake yelled. He was falling down. He couldn’t fly yet, and who knew how long the drop was or what was at the end of it? It was pitch black. He was falling for a minute now still yelling for someone to save his life, but could anyone hear him? Has he fallen to far? Did the fall last al eternity? Was this a nightmare? All these things raced through him as he fell for what seemed like forever. Suddenly something grabbed his tail. Blake then was going upwards instead of falling. “Who are you?!” Blake yelled as they were still in pitched darkness. Two soft and calming voices were heard. “Hello son.” The two said. When they both got out of the cave, two dragons that saved Blake appeared. “Son? You must be mistaken when I hatched out no one was there with me.” He said. “Son please you must not say until you are really sure.” The father said. “ Yes that is what I’m saying, I am SURE that you guys are not my mother and father!” Blake said. “How do you know? You can’t be born without parents. You are only an orphan if your parents die.” The mother said. “ Fine than explain this! You two aren’t even purple dragons. You two are bronze!” Blake yelled. Suddenly a bronzeling – a young bronze dragon – comes in. “ mother father why did you run away?” the bronzeling said. “You know what who the heck are you people?!” Blake said looking away. "we are not your parents anymore simle we are this dragons." said the father. Simle turns to face Blake. "fine then i will have to kill you to get my parents back. Simle lunges a Blake at a speed of lightning.

#5 Jan 11, 2009 7:05 AM

spyros#1fan

Homg! D:
run Blake! RUUUN!

#6 Jan 12, 2009 7:16 AM

shadowsfall
Website

~ Chapter 2 ~

Simle takes down Blake and rips part of his wing off. Blake yells in pain as he struggles to get her off. "Stop this!" the father screamed as he shoots lightning at Simle paralyzing her. Simle shivers as the lightning pulses around her. "your bleeding let me help you." the mother said going to Blake. "no stay away from me!" Bake runs away before she can get to him. He wasn't followed but he was creeped out for sure. Blake hears a rumbling from his stomach. What was going on? he thought. "did the dragons do something to me?" Blake asked himself. "no your just hungry" said a voice. Then next to Blake was an adult dragon also purple. Was this one of his parents? "Do you know me?" Blake asked. "no but you are now my son if you choose." The dragon said. "i...i accept" he said. "okay then. my name is malefor...what is yours?" "Blake." "well Blake i assure you, me being your father will be the best thing in your life. you will learn things that you never thought possible." Malefor replied. "cool...where do you live?" "not far about a 20 mile fly from here." he said. Blake looked down in sadness. "what's wrong?" Blake turns to show him his bleeding wing. "oh no i guess we'll have to walk. lets go" Malefor replied. Something was strange about Malefor. Blake had a bad feeling. They began to walk.

#7 Jan 14, 2009 12:35 AM

spyros#1fan

*gets out popcorn*
Nuuu! D8 Blake, turn around! RUUUN!

#8 Jan 14, 2009 8:39 AM

shadowsfall
Website

~ Chapter 3 ~

Blake's stomach growls again. "Grr is there anyway to make it stop?" Blake asked. "The only way is to eat something. Here try this" Malefor gives Him an odd looking plant. As soon a Blake takes it, the plant bites his neck and he falls asleep. Malefor takes Blake to his mountain. He chains him over a hole. Once he wakes up Malefor shoots a dark light on him. "What are you doing to me?!" Blake yells as his voice changes from normal to dark. "if you are my son you must be dark." Malefor said leaving the room. Blake yells trying to break free. A black dragon sneaks in and breaks the chains holding Blake. "come on" The black dragon whispers. She leads Him out of the room. Malefor is seen in his room cleaning up a bit from all the corpses he had burned. "we'll have to sneak away when he's not looking...wait for it...now" they both run and make it. They both go to the black dragon's room. "who are you?" Blake asked. " My name is cynder" She said.

#9 Jan 15, 2009 1:32 AM

spyros#1fan

*Chew popcorn frantically*

#10 Jan 15, 2009 1:43 AM

Malefor

Please Continue!!

#11 Jan 20, 2009 7:31 AM

shadowsfall
Website

Hey guys some bad news. I am gonna be gone a while cause i am way to busy now since we are well kind of uh...*clears throat* playing guitar with some friends. so last kind of short chapter for about a week.

~ Chapter 4 ~

"Listen to me you have to get out of here your not safe here. You must leave Malefor before it is to late." Cynder said. Blake Stares away from Cynder " He is my father" "no he isn't you will never ever want someone like this." Cynder whispered. "Cynder! who are you talking to?" Malefor went into Cynder's room and found them. "you are not to tamper with my prisoner!" Malefor yelled as he grabbed Cynder and tail whipped her 5 times. Cynder yelps in pain as Malefor whips her on her hind legs. Before the third whip Blake tackles Malefor and makes Malefor drop Cynder. "Lets go!" Blake yelled as he pulled Cynder to her feet. They both run for the door but Malefor destroys the rocks above the door, blocking it with boulders. "no!" Blake said as he tries to break through. "theres no where to run little runts." Malefor said as he broke they're wings so they aren't able to fly away. "And no way to hide"

#12 Jan 21, 2009 2:32 AM

Malefor

*reahes for popcorn from Spyro's#1fan* *Eats*

#13 Jan 21, 2009 2:36 PM

spyros#1fan

*kicks Malefor* Get you're own! *hiss*

#14 Jan 30, 2009 6:34 AM

shadowsfall
Website

Chapter 5

"Cynder was right you are the worst ever!" Blake yelled.

OOC: Gah! writers block i can't think of anything

#15 Jan 30, 2009 9:19 PM

Malefor

Please Continue!!

#16 Feb 03, 2009 10:20 PM

spyros#1fan

*falls backward in chair* D8 The writer haz NONE IDEAZ! *dies*

#17 Feb 04, 2009 1:38 PM

Malefor

How dare you!
*Turns spyros#1fan back to life.*
He does too!

#18 Feb 04, 2009 10:04 PM

spyros#1fan

*slap* You don't tell me what to do Mr! *die*

OCC: Lol, this is getting out of control. *sees grenade* o_O

#19 Feb 10, 2009 7:37 AM

shadowsfall
Website

#20 Feb 12, 2009 12:48 AM

spyros#1fan

*claps rapidly* WOO!!!

#21 Feb 13, 2009 12:43 AM

Malefor

Please Continue!!

#22 Feb 13, 2009 10:47 AM

shadowsfall
Website

Chapter 6

"where are you taking us?!" spyro yells
"oh say the end of your lives." Malefor said calmly.
"NO!" A voice said.
Suddenly a huge red dragon came a rammed malefor on the the.
Spyro and cynder were freed.
"Fly with me if you want to be free!" The red dragon said.
Spyro and cynder flew with him as he flew to a temple.
There they found Four dragons.
"who are you?" Asked cynder
"my name is ignitous. this is volteer terrador and cyril. you are in our hands now."
"safe hands?" asked spyro
"depends on you. we have training to do." ignitous said
He take both of them and trains them everything they need to know to live alone.
Both spyro and cynder come back panting with scratches and gashes.
"that was to tough." Cynder said.
"yeah. we should rest." spyro said.
ignitous shows them to they're beds and they rest.
"it's like they planned this" spyro told cynder
"i know it is so weird." cynder replied.
They both drift away into a sleep.

#23 Feb 15, 2009 10:40 PM

spyros#1fan

So...random. XD

Board footer