Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 Feb 04, 2009 8:32 PM

kat395
Gems: 0

burnt lands elite enemy

hey guys, am having real trouble in the burnt lands! the elite enemy kills me in about 10 secs. any1 got any tricks that'll help? sometimes i can get to the point where i get his helmet off but i can never get any further and most of the time i cant even get to that point! any ideas anyone?  hmm

um can i just skip him? or do i have to defeat him?

#2 Feb 04, 2009 11:01 PM

36IStillLikeSpyro36
Award: Globmod
Gems: -4,018
Website

Re: burnt lands elite enemy

you CAN just skip it.

but if you WANT to defeat it, here's how i would do it:
ok, first before you face him, make sure you have FULL BREATHS for Cynder. and also make sure you have Cynder's armor that refills her breath. (that's why i use Cynder. kuz her breath can refill)

ok, now go to the area, and make sure the mask is either green, red, white, or purple/black, so you can attack it with Cynder.

ok, now attack it, but after you attack it, quick go back past the bottom of the small hill. it can't attack you if you're back there. now just keep attacking it and getting away from it, over and over. and when you run out of breath, just  wait for it to fill up again.

i hope that helped. =P there's probably an easier way to beat it, but if there is, i don't know about it xP

#3 Feb 05, 2009 11:51 AM

kat395

ok thanx ill try that  :-P

#4 Feb 06, 2009 10:50 PM

Spyro Master

i recomend if uve gt the earth lvl on spyro up 2 full then use that on him so charge up teh ball and then aim it at teh enemy and blast him wiv it then meel him loads tehn use cynders air or shadow attacks

#5 Feb 07, 2009 7:44 PM

shadowsfall
Website

I used a probably time consuming way. Since that is where you get the last piece of armor for spyro to unlock his fury breath, i set spyro up with it and as they said. Equip cynder with the breath energy refill. Then i set it to two players and sent cynders breath energy to spyro and spyro used his fury breath to kill the elite enemy. After the amor is gone of course.

#6 Feb 07, 2009 11:07 PM

Spyro Master

kl good at least u completed it anyway which is good

#7 Feb 08, 2009 9:26 AM

kat395

thanx guys. got thru it in the end. even finished the game now!! lol wens the nxt one out?

#8 Feb 08, 2009 5:30 PM

Spyro Master

lol i dunno sorry no-one knows really at the moment bt the only thing out nxt is the film thats coming out in christmas 2009

#9 Feb 08, 2009 5:40 PM

Lancer232
Website

Took me forever to figure out how to get the mask off of it, but once I did, I just went crazy on the controller, and a really good way to kill it with minimal damage is to dodge alot when he gets ready to swing his club.

#10 Feb 08, 2009 5:46 PM

Spyro Master

yeh its best nt to gte hit by that lol bt i find if u match the colour of the mask wiv one of the elements that eitehr spyro or cynder has it makes it easier so yellow u use electricity green earth or poisen etc

Board footer