Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 Aug 18, 2007 2:53 AM

SpyroxEmber
Gems: 0
Website

Stuck in AHT

Hey, guys, I'm having a bit of trouble in Dark Mine.

It's sorta at the beginning of Dark Mine and I'm in a room with a floating platform and these weird gears that jut out at you if you're not fast enough to get across the ledge.

Anyway, there's a light gem to my left and it's up on a ledge as soon as I enter the room. There's also a treasure chest to the northeast of the room when I enter. It's also up on a small ledge, but I don't know how to get either.

Please, if you know how to get to the ledge, I would appreciate it very much if you replied with the tip.

Thanks! =]

#2 Aug 18, 2007 3:11 AM

EternalNight

Re: Stuck in AHT

You know the metal walls that move in and out? well when they get close to one another you can use the wall climb ability to go up them (do this fast before they move out). From there you will be able to get the light gem and the chest.

Try this then reply back here & tell me if this worked.

#3 Aug 18, 2007 4:03 PM

SpyroxEmber
Website

Oh my God! I never thought of that! I'll go try it right now and edit this reply and tell you if it works. Thanks for that! =] I've been kinda neglecting AHT for a while now because of that little part and I really wanna beat. And now I can! Thanks!

Yep, it worked alright! Thanks a bunch, EternalNight! Now all I have to do is collect all of the Light Gems and Dragon Eggs (which aren't a lot) from the areas that I'm missing them from and I can go and kick the crap outta Red! =]

#4 Aug 18, 2007 6:53 PM

EternalNight

I have since got 100% in the game so if you want any help on locating any of the light gems & eggs feel free to ask me smile

#5 Aug 18, 2007 11:57 PM

SpyroxEmber
Website

Great! Because I have another question. xD

Okay, I'm almost at Red's Lab, but before I went to beat the game, I decided to complete the rest of the levels I haven't yet. One of those levels is the Sunken Ruins. I'm missing a Light Gem from there. Now, I checked gamefaqs.com and the only Light Gem from Sunken Ruins that I haven't gotten was supposedly the one in the room with the fish statues that spit the green acid.

The faq said the gem was in the back of the two-level room, near the floating platform at the end on the second level, but I can't find it anywhere. I already got the Light Gem in the chest in that room, so I know it's not that one I'm missing, but the guide says there's another one at that back.

Do you know what I'm talking about..?

#6 Aug 19, 2007 2:04 AM

EternalNight

I think I do. It has been a while since I have completed the game soI'll try to remember.

It is on the top level of the room. The statues don't spit acid out in liquid form, only in gas form. Find a group of pillars next to the wall in the room that you can climb up onto. And you will have to follow a path that will take you to the second level. After acquiring the light gem (which hopefully you have) there is a floating platform you activate with electric breath.

A friend of mine is borrowing the game so this is the best ddescription that I can give you atm.

#7 Aug 19, 2007 3:54 AM

LoneKnight
Website

Yeah, if you need help, I've beaten it 100% numerous times without use of guides, and I have a copy on hand. Let us know, we're here to help!

#8 Aug 19, 2007 5:02 PM

SpyroxEmber
Website

Wow, this site is extremely helpful. big_smile

Anyway, I still haven't found that Light Gem. =/ The one that EternalNight told me how to get, I already got. Can anyone give me a detailed list about where to find all of the Light Gems in the Sunken Ruins and how to get them. But in detail, so I know if I got them or not. Because I'm only missing one from there and I have NO clue which one I'm missing. xD

If anyone has the time, I'd really appreciate the help.

Thanks!

#9 Aug 19, 2007 7:02 PM

EternalNight

search google for light gem location maps done by Dark52. This helped me and hopefully it will help you.

#10 Aug 19, 2007 11:06 PM

SpyroxEmber
Website

Yeah, that's what I using. O.o

#11 Sep 10, 2007 9:45 PM

Trasher258
Website

I got a problem in AHT also. I can't find the last Flame egg. It's somewhere in the ice citital but I looked everywere and can't find it. (Strange that I found it before. o_O )

I don't care how it looks but how it functions

#12 Jan 23, 2009 11:00 AM

ember_da_dragon
Birthday: 16 January

not finding eggs and light gems are normal sometimes you collect them but the game dose not record it, but the item isn't there any more

Board footer