Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 Nov 23, 2008 9:10 PM

Spyro the Drgon
Gems: 0

Burnt lands

I need help at the burnt lands when you are sealed in this small arena with 2 giant brown monsters. I've tried but i end up dying no matter what i do. PLEASE HELP

#2 Dec 30, 2008 8:08 PM

Cooleosis

Re: Burnt lands

For that, I used fury.  I really don't think you can kill those guys without it.
Ok, so if you don't have a full fury bar, when you are on that high platform about to fly down to that area, go to the left.
If you want, there's a secret guy to kill if you go into a cave near the health gem.  Keep flying past that and you'll see an island of rock with one of those brown monsters.
Fly past that again, follow the river of lava around the giant rock, and there will be three guys there that never die on another island.  Kill them to get fury.
Also on that island, there are some health and mana gems.
I hope that helped.

#3 Jan 13, 2009 10:16 AM

Cyndro

it is possible to do it without fury. if you just use cynders secondary poison attack repediately and when she runs out of mana keep using spyros fire breath. thats how i killed them.

oh and by the way it really helps if you have cynders poison upgraded to level 3

spyros fire attack doesent matter    Hope that helps

Luv Cynder smile

#4 Jan 15, 2009 7:43 AM

SPYRO!!
Website

Since I got the armor that gives you fury breath, I killed the 2 trolls (giant brown monsters) with that. spyro
And yes, Cyndro is right, I did it sort-of like that:
Cynder's MAX poison element (scorpion strike),
Spyro's MAX ice element (snow storm).
At first I died, it's not just you.

Board footer