You are not logged in.

#1 Nov 15, 2008 2:31 AM

Cathina232000
Gems: 0

The Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon

I know it has only recently come up.  But I would like to hear what some of your first impressions are of the last game of the trilogy.  At the moment I am only doing enough to get myself through each of the areas in the game just to get a feel for the lay of the land.  I plan to start playing it more seriously during the festive season.  But so far I think the graphics are wonderful, the gameplay is to hard to master and the fact that you can play as either Spyro or Cynder or alternate between the two dragons is great.  And I am really looking forward to the movie that is based on the story line of the last three games and is due out at the end of next year.  Go Spyro, Cynder, Sparx and Hunter.  Bye for now everyone.  And have fun. smile

Cathina232000

#2 Nov 15, 2008 5:19 AM

RedDragonX
Website

Re: The Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon

They did their best with the last game...it came up short in some areas but did really well in others. I hope that you enjoy playing it as much as I did.

As for the movie or movies I can only hope that they don't totally butcher it in the screenplay. God if they do I'm gonna be *bleep*ed. They trashed Eragon enough to the point where it doesn't deserve another movie...I don't want it to happen on this one.

#3 Nov 15, 2008 1:07 PM

T3h0v4llu
Banned

I agree with XRedDragonX. Isnt this topic in wrong section?

#4 Nov 15, 2008 10:48 PM

RedDragonX
Website

Yeah I kinda noticed  that too...but since the movie was mentioned at the end of the post I let it go lol...

#5 Jan 02, 2009 8:27 PM

Sammy The Dragon

#6 Jan 02, 2009 11:26 PM

RedDragonX
Website

Well unless someone relates this topic to the movie...then it will have to be locked or moved to a different topic.

Board footer