Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 Dec 14, 2008 11:57 PM

Mew
Gems: 0

Sprite sheets (Will pay large amounts of gems)

Hi everyone.

I have Game Maker and well, I've been dying to make a Spyro fan-game for a long while.

However, as I have searched the internet, I quickly found out that sprite sheets for Spyro and other Spyro serie-related characters are very rare. In fact, the only sprite sheets I could find were sprite sheets from the first GBA game  and a very rare sprite sheet of Spyro from ANB GBA.

What I'm looking for are complete sprite sheets for Spyro and Cynder on the GBA version of The Eternal Night as well as sprite sheets of the various foes and bosses in the GBA Spyro games (both pre-ANB and post-ANB).

Finally, I'd also like to know if sprite sheets for Spyro and Cynder from the mobile phone version of Dawn of the Dragon exist and if they are completed.

I am conscious that what I'm asking for might require extensive amounts of time and effort to find/rip so I am willing to pay big for each completed, clean sprite sheet that will be found (especially the Spyro and Cynder ones as I am aware of the very large amount of different frames they have).

Have a nice day everyone. Thank you in advance.

#2 Dec 16, 2008 4:16 AM

Smiget

Re: Sprite sheets (Will pay large amounts of gems)

i found a sprite sheet of the big cynder from the anb gba game, but i cant remember where it is soz. if u like, ill look for it (but it dosnt have all of cynder on it)

#3 Dec 16, 2008 10:17 AM

Anti_Spyro
Website

When I get back from Japan I'll gladly rip them for you.
Kind Regards,
Anti_Spyro

#4 Dec 16, 2008 5:41 PM

Mew

To Smiget:

Not what I was looking for... but I'll still pay you gems (somebody PM me how to do it though) if you give me a link to me.

Anti-Spyro:

Really? Thank you! I'll pay you gems for each complete sprite sheet. PM me and we'll discuss the details.

#5 Dec 17, 2008 2:33 AM

Paranoia
Award: contest mod
Gems: 136
Birthday: 6 February
Website

#6 Dec 18, 2008 1:22 AM

Smiget

ddr manicac,
lol that was the exact same ones i was gonna give her XD
oh well

#7 Dec 18, 2008 2:34 PM

Mew

DDR_Maniac:

It's OK. "Giving credit" is simply aknowledging you didn't rip the sprite sheets yourself and stating the name of the one(s) who actually did the ripping somewhere in your work.

And thank you. Although those aren't those I were looking for, I still appreciate the find (especially the ANB Cynder sprite sheet).

Smiget:

Seems you were beaten to the punch. Still, thanks for the help anyway. If you find anything that might interest me, I'll still pay you Gems for it. (Oh and by the way... thank you for the tutorial)

#8 Dec 23, 2008 3:53 AM

cynderfan
Website

I've searched and searched but soz I can't find any...

Board footer