Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#51 Dec 17, 2008 3:52 AM

RedDragonX
Gems: 0
Website

Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN NEXT AFTER THIS

Well...it's going to depend on the overall reaction and net success of DotD and the movies in the end...because they did want to continue with the LoS characters and storyline...but it was only a maybe...so my guess is it's TBD until a later date...but they do want to continue with it.

As for something involving Malefor's offspring...I'm not sure they would really want to include Malefor related characters or ideas for awhile lol...we just got three games full of him....but you never know.

#52 Dec 17, 2008 4:28 AM

Charly

Yeah I guess... Maybe they'll do a game just based on the movie... even if the movie is based on these games..

if you know what I mean.

I mean... If the movie is different to the games, like MUCH DIFFERENT just with the same characters... they could make a game for the movie

#53 Dec 17, 2008 4:43 AM

RedDragonX
Website

As far as I know..the movies are going to be based on the three games...so having something made based on the movies would just be making another LoS series lol...so I'm not seeing that...we're just gonna have to wait and see what their future plans are.

#54 Dec 18, 2008 2:19 AM

Picklejerky

#55 Dec 18, 2008 2:24 AM

RedDragonX
Website

Or you can just be like me lol.....and add a bunch of dots between each should be sentence lol....it's an open forum let people have their fun lol...even if they can't write....but I do agree haha..

Board footer