T3h0v4llu
Banned
Gems: 0

Did you like this game? I did.

#2 Nov 17, 2008 3:51 PM

TornWings

Re: Did you like this game? I did.

ANB had an "epic" vibe that TEN didn't really match. That and ANB had flying levels which were surprisingly absent in TEN (especially considering there's a few spots where you see Spyro flying).

Oh great, my lighthouse is on fire again, be right back...

#3 Nov 17, 2008 4:43 PM

Kazoobie64
Website

Overall it was better to me than ANB. Even with its frustrating unfairness at least TEN kept my attention up, rather than me nearly falling asleep because of nothing to do but go forward and mash some buttons in ANB. Also, I never really saw any fun in the flying. AND tutorial sessions should not be that long, at least in TEN they tried to teach it to you while you moved ahead by using it in puzzle-like things and jumping platforms.

#4 Nov 20, 2008 1:16 PM

T3h0v4llu
Banned

Flying parts werent that epic, you just spam fireball spit button and its done? Sure, it TRIED to have a "epic" feeling, but the gameplay was still easy, boring and repetitive. Cutscenes werent that horrible though.

#5 Nov 20, 2008 4:05 PM

TornWings

Perhaps to you, but I enjoyed it. I liked the first flight sequence because showed how... big it was. Dante's Freezer wasn't right around the corner, you ended up flying around this ocean to reach it. I liked that.

Oh great, my lighthouse is on fire again, be right back...

#6 Nov 20, 2008 5:20 PM

T3h0v4llu
Banned

Yea, the flying part + dante's freezer was the most decent level of ANB. After that the game was too easy when you got the breaths upgraded.

Board footer