Fungeek
Gems: 0
Website

Re: Flippin' sweet trailer(for real)

#27 Aug 30, 2007 3:43 AM

SpyroSoulFlame

1) Sorry, I meant that his eyes were glowing purple because he's being hit from above by a purple beam. I doubt this is the same purple energy that spyro used to defeat cynder in ANB because if that was the same purple energy then that would be a spoiler right there because spyro could easily blast everyone away and there wouldn't be anyone left to resurrect the dark master and that would mean game over and there wouldn't be any need for the third game since the threat of the dark master would no longer exist.

2) CAN'T YOU READ???? I said, "probably means the dark master is taking control of him." I'm taking a guess and I'm inferring what is happening. I'm guessing that the dark master is possessing spyro because spyro's eyes do not normally glow. Thus, spyro and cynder circling each other where you play as cynder and you have to defeat spyro to rescue him from the dark master's control.

3) Don't be rude MR/MISS KILLJOY. I was only having a brief moment of excitement after watching the trailers. Just because you're not as excited as I or anyone else on this forum doesn't mean you should drag us down to your level.

#28 Aug 30, 2007 12:26 PM

Zekira Drake

#29 Aug 30, 2007 9:20 PM

Spyrofriend
Gems: 147

It would be interesting if You can play as Cynder...The video is very cool, and it raises a number of questions. btw, IAn Mackellan was narrating that video, I can easily recognize his voice..

#30 Aug 31, 2007 5:13 AM

EternalNight

I would say Ian Mckellan is the perfect narrator for the game. As soon as I first heard the narrator talking I instantliy recognise his voice from the lord of the rings films.

#31 Jan 09, 2008 11:48 PM

Sails_the_Fox

you can NOT play as cynder! at the ship level she gets too kin  away from the dread wings and then you go threw more of the ship level after you deafeat SKABB you see spyro flying and then he has a vision and then your at his lair and then you meat the chronicle and then your at mountain fortress and then wen you get to gaul cynder ALMOST attacks spyro but then she trys to get gaul and then he trows her on the wall then you play SPYRO and then you fight gaul and then you play dark spyro and wen ya defeat him spyro comes up FREAKS out sparks then cynder knocks spyro down and he goes normal and they get trapped and then it shoes hunter at the end of the CREDITS! and i think thats REALLY REALLY cool if he WAS being controlled by the dark master we might be tolled that in the 3th game but probably not and CYNDER IS NOT PLAYABLE DARN YOU!

SF94's brother.

#32 Jul 01, 2008 12:25 AM

Vitani333

Sails, calm down O_o
This topic is from before the game came out, lol..

#33 Oct 08, 2008 8:37 PM

spyrothedragon9323

ye

Board footer