Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 Jul 01, 2008 10:06 PM

applejack
Gems: 0

Really stuck. Will I have to restart?

Okay, I have been looking all around the net for an answer to this problem that I am having, but I have yet to find anything of any help. I just completed that part in the start of the game where you free the elders and then later the citizens of the town.

I just opened the west gate and stumbled upon the wooded area there where there are a million different paths that you can take. I, for some reason, decided to take the far path which leads to what I think is the Cliff.

THere is this big cliff and you jump off of it into this little sandy area with a bunch of little ram things that you can't kill. (or I can't yet at least) Also, in the shadow realm there are a bunch of monsters with forcefields which I cant kill. There are also huge boulders which I cannot figure out how to move blocking all of my paths.

I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get out of this area. I tried gliding onto the cliff which I jumped off of into the area, but that hasn't worked. I have also yet to find any kind of alternate exit. If anyone could help me it would be greatly appreciated. I am really hoping that I won't have to restart my game because of this stupid mistake.

I obviously don't have any of the skills required to do much of anything in this level.

Thanks so much!!!

#2 Jul 06, 2008 3:08 AM

applejack

Re: Really stuck. Will I have to restart?

Doesn't anyone have any input? Any tips?

#3 Jul 18, 2008 6:32 PM

Malefor

Youll need to know how to do chi wing to break there sheild and the big rocks youl need to know how to super charge these to things youll need to get an level up to learn and the small rocks just charge them.

#4 Aug 30, 2008 5:15 PM

spyroroxmysox
Website

you should flame the goats before attacking them 8D

#5 Aug 30, 2008 5:32 PM

Paranoia
Award: contest mod
Gems: 136
Birthday: 6 February
Website

I'm guessing you're in Cliff Town? Well, if you fall into the river, it'll bring you back to the start of the place, and you'll be able to get out. I did the exact same thing.

Edit: I just saw the date of the post. He probably either gave up on the game, or figured it out himself...

#6 Aug 30, 2008 5:49 PM

spyroroxmysox
Website

you can also go to the top of the cliff and fly out of cliff town

Board footer