Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 Jul 18, 2008 6:29 AM

devonm0
Gems: 0

The Secret of the Level Select Password

On GameFAQs there is a code that allows you to warp to any world using the atlas.  I'm pretty sure it's Down, Up, Down, Left, Right, Up, Left, Up, A, but that's beside what I'm mainly talking about.  Now then, using whatever code it was, I warped to the final boss and defeated him, and then after the credits I wanted to see what would happen if I went back to the final boss area.  I warped back there, and the ending scene played again.  After the credits, the game apparently thought I had saved Zoe again, and added her to my fairy count AGAIN!  I was completely freaked out!  Has anyone else seen this, or is this a new discovery?

There are two kinds of people in the world.  We have those who need a life, and then we have those who are dead already.

#2 Jul 18, 2008 9:15 AM

nightspyro

Re: The Secret of the Level Select Password

cool but you dont say what game its from

Even if we try not to fall, one day or another we slip even the tinyest fraction, if we didnt, we would never know how to pick ourselves up to keep moving out of all the darkness and trouble that follows us where we go.

#3 Jul 19, 2008 12:40 AM

alexis1213
Website

yeah i was wondering that too NS what game is it for ?

#4 Jul 19, 2008 1:54 AM

devonm0

I hate when I do that!  Sorry, it's for Season of Ice.

There are two kinds of people in the world.  We have those who need a life, and then we have those who are dead already.

#5 Jul 19, 2008 2:19 AM

alexis1213
Website

crap my season of ice game was stolen ;_; along with my gameboy i went to an amusment park and 4got my stuff i got my other stuff back but someone stoled my game boy ,game boy games,my new mp3 player,and a camera

#6 Jul 20, 2008 2:29 PM

dark52
Website

Yep, you get an extra fairy every time you defeat Grendor. The cheat has nothing to do with the bug, you can just re-enter the level and fight him again and again in normal play.

#7 Jul 21, 2008 4:26 AM

DarkMaster

haven't got season of ice...........

#8 Aug 30, 2008 7:07 PM

Spyro King

I can beat Skelos Badlands in 31 seconds without losing getting hit once. Try that!

Board footer