Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 Mar 04, 2008 8:52 PM

Spyrocks
Gems: 0

Gems

Where are the last gems in Cliff Town? I've LITTERALY been looking for them for 4 years, and I looked for a whole hour yesterday! mad  PLEASE HELP! That would be great. I really want to finish the game 100%!

" Mommy? Fluff my pillow?" - Sparx ( I love that)
  Too much sugar leads to major destruction.... how I know that is not to be told......

#2 Mar 04, 2008 10:07 PM

Sazex

Re: Gems

ok fly to the place where you see the dragon that says
"you've reached the highest point in cliff town, you can reach any where from
here. If i were you I'd use that whirlwind there."
Then turn back and run all the way until you hit the barrier
Then look to your left and you should see the building you entered the level
from. Fly behind it and you should find the gems, there are also a few on the
sides. hope this helps.
If you don't get it please don't hesitate to ask.

#3 Mar 06, 2008 12:31 AM

SpyroGirl101
Gems: 10
Birthday: 14 April
Website

It was a very hard level!

#4 May 25, 2008 11:04 PM

Ba'ah

there is like 33 gems there one purple and eight red ones behind the place you started in the ledge glide there

#5 Jun 26, 2008 2:33 AM

Adam Thurman

The gems on the forum rack up like points. I know this is a little off topic but it seems to be there for some reason on my account.

What do we do with them? Not that it bothers me but what is a bunch of gems if there is no way to use them or are they just for popularity. I don’t know but it is curious that there are people on here that have numbers with more than five digits. If you know what i am talking about that is allot.

If someone could explain it than that would be nice to us who are still on three digit numbers in our gems.

One thing I got to say is that it is nice to see that the game has a purpose to finish. I have not gotten the chance to finish any of my games because of the gems but it is nice to see that it is possible. playing it since I was young and not finishing it the way you guys have puts a new perspective on things for me. The next time I have a full collection of working Spyro games I will keep my memory cards in order.  I hate have four Spyro games that two of them scratched from age.

I know changing the subject again but your going to have to get use to this for i have seen random people out there and they will make things awkward not on purpose but with some sort of curiosity that crosses the eyes of the snake that has nine tails.

Fell in love with Spyro when I was little. I played it with my friends. They went different ways over time and I refused to let this go. I am seventeen and still enjoy playing the old games as well as the new. Game makers are of their own and I have no reason to disagree because they made it perfect

#6 Jun 26, 2008 10:04 PM

Trasher258
Website

I don't care how it looks but how it functions

#7 Jul 10, 2008 5:34 AM

DarkMaster

Board footer