Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 May 31, 2008 9:03 AM

lucythedarkdragon
Gems: 0
Website

Make up your own cool Ability for Tlos:Dawn of a dragon

Basicily here,you make your own idea of what new abilities come up in the Dawn of a dragon.
or if you like make one up?

I would have a power that makes me snakes as spears,and when they hit an enemy,it poisons them with the snakes venom.

and i would else choose a power that makes you levitate and have protective force field a bit like invisable woman.

ok then,give me your ideas?

#2 Jun 01, 2008 4:30 PM

PYROX
Gems: 60
Website

Re: Make up your own cool Ability for Tlos:Dawn of a dragon

I know!:P
Cynder and Spyro doing a Team Fury!
They blast a powerfull fury together at once.
I call it "The Purple Darkness Fury"  (or sometingXP)

#3 Jun 02, 2008 7:20 AM

blue comet

hmmm, i think ide do radiation breath it would sorta look like air waves in the air that would make them melt quicker than fire.

#4 Jun 02, 2008 10:09 PM

Syler Bladewing

Flash steps-Super fast movement, useful for both combat and exploration.  I mean, that way you can sorta just dash up to an enemy and kill it, then dash to another, and so on...

This world...Is rotten.  People are evil, they kill and murder for no reason.  I will be the one to cleanse this world of evil.  I am Kira.

#5 Jun 04, 2008 11:01 AM

Scarabbug

#6 Jun 05, 2008 9:48 PM

Luke Danger

What about a sort of 8 elemental attack? Basically it's some team combination that spews out just about every element in a single attack, (I actually semi-created this is TEN by switching to Dark Spyro (an unlockable), using the whatever-dash attack, and switching back to normal and fliping the elements around).

Be pretty painful, wouldn't it?

#7 Jun 05, 2008 10:29 PM

Scarabbug

Ooooh yeah. Painful and VERY effective smile No matter what an enemy's strengths or weaknesses, they couldn't get away from it...

...It might also be very heavily draining, too, however... I doubt they'd give out a power like that in the actual game without there being some kind of consequence to using it. And there's no saying Spyro and Cynders powers are compatible... Still it's an awesome idea.

#8 Jun 12, 2008 9:13 PM

thrae

a team fury is a good idea. In the end of TEN SPYRO and CYNDER hold  hands. When team fury takes place they should hug, then curl up together, then EXPLODE their power.

#9 Jun 14, 2008 8:50 PM

Scarabbug

They sort of curl into each other, not hold hands. But yeah, it's probably look something like that.

#10 Jun 15, 2008 1:39 AM

Volteer32

We all know Cynder has that blade on her tail that makes her a lil bit scorpion like, so let's see her put it to good use.

How?

Remember in TLOS: TEN as Dark Spyro you could do this whirling attack when you pressed a certain button, let's see Cynder come up with something similar, using not only her tail blade but those wing blades too in a ... let's say .. 15 hit combo that knocks out three quarters of the enemy's life bar.

#11 Jun 17, 2008 12:22 PM

lucythedarkdragon
Website

all of your ideas are great but i wish we could get the game now make your own dragon/customization and make your own abillities to go along with it(it would be so sweet!)
it would be cool, wouldnt it?

#12 Jun 20, 2008 7:47 PM

SpyroSoulFlame

How about a fury where spyro and cynder temporarily grow into their adult forms making their attacks stronger, faster, and covering more area. I call it growth fury. Or, maybe adult fury.

#13 Jun 20, 2008 8:27 PM

dragon protector x
Gems: 20
Birthday: 30 January
Website

I would prolly have the ability to summon up a avatar of a dragon god for a limited time to help fight battles.

I am a starting artist and video editor.

#14 Jun 21, 2008 6:24 AM

Spyronumber1fan

there should be a breath were spyro farts a fire ball out of well... you know, or an attackwere he has a green laser beam that comes out of the tip of the rhombus shaped thing on the tip of his tail!!!!! that...would...be
.... AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i like spyro more than anyone. Stewie: yes, nothing says "eat up" like a bleeding half-naked jew. shes a doggy artist. yay go doggy go!! artist.http://bkness.deviantart.com/art/Unique-92000263 great job bkness!!

#15 Jun 21, 2008 5:23 PM

Luke Danger

Let's look at Cynder's abilities: Poison, Shadow, Fear, and Wind

Poison Breath: Chokes enemies with poison, akin to Sypro's flame breath but with poison gas (I THOUGHT this was rated PG!)
Poisioned Attack: A lot like Comet Dash (TEN)
Poison Fury: Explodes like a poison gas bomb and is high damage or instant death to enemies. Disipates rapidly.

Shadow Breath: Temporarily blinds enemies, dealing some damage.
Shadow Arrows: Akin to Ice Daggers (or whatever the ranged Ice attack in ANB was), but with shadow
Shadow Fury: Consumes enemies in darkness, killing or dealing heavy damage to them

Fear Howl: Scares the living daylights out of enemies, making them scream and causing damage and sending them flying backwards in shock (akin to the Earth Shot in ANB)
Fear Whirlwind: Enemies caught get so scared in this whirldwind of fear that they let themselves get pulled of the ground.
Fear Fury: Cynder gets the illusion of being her old self for a moment, and roars so intimidatingly enemies scream themselves to death, or heavy damage.

Wind Stream: Throws enemies backwards (a cross between the Earth Shot and Ice stream, no damage, but it lasts for a time and throws enemies back) Can be upgraded to do damage
Wind Speed: Cynder gains considerible speed for a rush attack
Wind Fury: A powerful gale that blows enemies in every direction, the gale being fast and hard enough that it kills enemies or at the least casues heavy damage

Now let's look at Spyro:

Flame Breath (DUH!): Just like in ANB and TEN, a stream of fire.
Fire Bomb: Just like in old ANB, can be upgraded to homing.
Fire Fury: The old ANB one

Earth Shot: Yep, the ANB Earth Shot is back, with one difference: It fires through the gruond to the target, not the air in a shock-wave, so it can't shoot across chasms or be used from the air.
Earth Pound: Same as in TEN, later upgrades create small shockwaves (like what large enemies used in ANB and TEN) Can't be used in the air.
Earth Fury: An earthquake, heavy damage or instant death for enemies from it

Electric Stream: Just like in ANB, except more of a net and doesn't throw enemies around, but connects to other enemies if it fires long enough for a damaging net of electricity
Electric Homing Rocket: Akin to a heat-seeking missile
Electric Fury: Just like the ANB one

Ice Cone: A cone of freezing Ice
Polar Ice Missile/Bomb: Similar to the Ice Bomb, except can be held to shoot farther. In the air it fires straight, on the ground it is lobbed like a grenade.
Ice Fury: A mix of the ANB and TEN one, freezing enemies in place, and sends Ice Shards in every direction, including tunneling ones (akin to the Ice King's in ANB)

#16 Jun 23, 2008 6:34 PM

Taco Godess
Website

Board footer