Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 Jun 15, 2008 2:43 AM

Volteer32
Gems: 0

Cynder and her Fury attacks wonder what they would look like

Okay guys as you know my "Okay Spyro" post goofed ... I thought I'd restart it here so people will know what I'm on about.

So we've seen Spyro and his four elemental Fury attacks, 5 if you count in the one where he's Dark Spyro in The Eternal Night.

Here's my take on what they'll look like, if you've got anything different please share smile

Poison:

This one's pretty neat considering for what it can do.

Imagine Cynder rearing up as Spyro does, then all of a sudden you see this green "column" appear, about Cynder's width, then it expands and starts to throw off poison gas "waves" that spin around her reaching out over a set distance. Then all of a sudden with a slight gesture with both front paws from Cynder, you see this "pulse" shoot down through the column then all of a sudden *** BOOM *** it explodes into like a poison gas "nova".

Now for you that don't know what a "nova" is, quickest way to relate to it, is through the movie Transformers, how Blackout (the chopper) attacks the base you see this ring of energy radiate all around him, THAT'S a nova .. no way of escaping it for any enemies that Cynder faces up to.

Fear:

Cynder's neatest trick yet would be to develop some kind of telepathic power whereby she can tap into her enemy's deepest darkest fears, and then use it against them.

You'll see Cynder rise up, the screen darkens and her eyes glow that blue/green colour she has (her telepathic power at work), shadows surround her victim, you'll see them scream like those apes did in ANB, and then they fall to the ground in sheer terror as to what Cynder has got in mind for them (hehehe pun intended). OR they get sucked into this whirling vortex which they disappear .. leaving any gems or whatever they do behind.

Shadow:

A devastating 26 hit combo.

Not sure if many of you know Akuma from Street Fighter, but his move is what I'm drawing on here, you'll see Cynder rear up a shadow drops over the screen .. a single flash Cynder then moves in and in a whirling claws, wingblades and tailblade attack she comes up with this nasty 26 hit combo that kills them on the spot...

Wind:

Get ready to be blown away by this one ... literally

Cynder again rises up, you'll see a central tornado surrounding her and then smaller tubular ones branching off around the screen, spinning in one particular direction. then when she's done the centre one will then expand blowing the enemies away literally ... they drop dead... end of story

#2 Jun 15, 2008 8:07 PM

Vitani333

Re: Cynder and her Fury attacks wonder what they would look like

#3 Jun 17, 2008 3:53 PM

CynderFan101

#4 Jun 17, 2008 5:22 PM

dragon protector x
Gems: 20
Birthday: 30 January
Website

Poison....*Laughes Crazily* All of Those Breaths Seem to be better then Spyros....Fear....Shadow...Poison...tho Wind is Kinda like ANB Earth Breath.....

I am a starting artist and video editor.

#5 Jun 17, 2008 6:11 PM

Spyro_For_Life
Birthday: 26 January
Website

What about that Shadow Fire Fury Cynder used in ANB, when she was evil? Shouldn't she still be able to do that? It would be cool if you could use that fury. Those of you that have fought her, you know what I'm talking about.

#6 Jun 17, 2008 8:10 PM

Volteer32

#7 Jun 18, 2008 8:31 AM

corky

Cool ideas! big_smile . I think the fear one would be awesome.

Everything is funny as long as it is happening to somebody else.

Will Rogers

Board footer