You are not logged in.

#1 Oct 20, 2006 7:19 PM

Paranoia
Award: contest mod
Gems: 136
Birthday: 6 February
Website

Munitions Forge Question

Blueflame wants to know how you get past the train part in this level. Every 2 times you go around, the train bumps and kills you. I know some people have already finished this game, so please help.

#2 Oct 21, 2006 5:11 AM

Zekira Drake
Gems: 0

Re: Munitions Forge Question

#3 Oct 21, 2006 5:37 AM

Spyrorocks
Administrator
Award: Admin
Gems: 4
Website

The only peroson i know who can beat the train level very easly is my sister. she wont tell me her seceret though...

#4 Oct 21, 2006 6:38 AM

Zekira Drake

#5 Oct 23, 2006 6:51 AM

Zekira Drake

#6 Oct 25, 2006 6:03 AM

Avesar

I have a question regarding the area directly after the train race.  There are the bats and magma worms and all that you fight, and now I'm stuck and don't know what to do.  It seems that all there is, is a small door that carts rush through so fast that all they do is run me over and skwoosh me flat.  I've tried jumping into the carts, I've tried running down the rails in between carts, and all I ever seem to be able to do is die repeatedly.  Anyone have any tips how to get past this part?

#7 Oct 25, 2006 11:59 AM

Zekira Drake

#8 Oct 29, 2006 1:23 AM

Stormy
Administrator
Award: Admin
Gems: 540
Birthday: 3 April
Website

Thank you for trying to help me, Zekira, but I found it hard to understand your posts. Your wording is a bit strange sometimes. I really appreciate it, though.

I should have given DDR a better idea of what to ask. My question is: what do you do on the second lap after the caboose explodes? I have tried slowing down, but the train just stops so I'll get ahead of it.

#9 Nov 12, 2006 5:30 AM

Neologized Hinagiku
Website

that DAAAAMMM train, i ran as much as i can and then i jumped to the platforms with those "monkeys" over them...yeah, it was annoying and i got killed like four times but oh well...

#10 Nov 12, 2006 7:46 PM

Dejablue

The part after the crazy rail chase (which I thought was fun if not hard enough) can be a bit annoying.  You have to walk on the rail way yet avoid the cars coming your direction.  You have to time your jumps near pefectly.  Sometimes Spyro can't jump high enough so that the car will just roll under him.  He'll get knocked off the tracks.  What you should do is charge along the rail in short bursts and leap to the first floating platform you see.  You charge so that you reach the platform just in time before the rolling car reaches you.  Make sure you have your magic switched to electricity.  That way if there is a monkey man on the platform you can use your electric breath to throw him off.

If you use your electric breath to just throw the enemy off the platform, they'll die when they hit the ground so you don't have to fight them.

AS SOON as a car passes you on the rail, jump back to the rail and charge to the next platform in short bursts (you can't really charge continually because Spyro is hard to control when charging)  Jump for the platform and use your electric breath to throw the enemy off if he is there.  Do this over and over again until you reach the mouth of a tunnel.  For some odd reason no more cars will come out of it when you are at the entrance.  And there you will meet Mole-Yair's brother.

Heh. this level that two stupid puns in it.  Boyzitbig  Boy it's big   and Maneewsmalls(sp?)  Man you're small.   It's like Mt. Wanahakalugi from Finding Nemo.

Oh and in the rail chase sequence, even if you slow down, the train will always get behind you.  You can't avoid that.  The game is programmed for that to happen.  When it comes behind you just speed up so that it can't hit you.

#11 Nov 13, 2006 1:11 PM

Zekira Drake

#12 Dec 20, 2006 3:38 AM

Starfire13570

What I did was wait until three trains passed you and there was a long gap until the next three come.  So go immediatly after the third train.

Make the world a better place.

#13 Mar 29, 2007 9:54 AM

DanteAndVergil
Birthday: 4 April

ive completed the game 13 times now and the train part was always easy to me (then again i have the xbox version) but the point is you have to destroy the caboose first. on the second part just before the steam slows right down begin to speed up because your about to be chased by it and just carry on fleeing from it until you here the conductor say "end of the line"

Board footer