Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 May 08, 2008 1:47 AM

iDragon
Gems: 0
Website

Is this going to be like A New Beginning....

...with how you can't really explore, and once you beat the game, that's it? I rented A New Beginning, and beat it in 6 hours...and then I couldn't exlpore D. Is Eternal Night the same?

#2 May 08, 2008 1:50 AM

Kat
Website

Re: Is this going to be like A New Beginning....

Unfortunately, yes, it's pretty much exactly like ANB only with different breath effects. Still, if you want to check out the next part of the story, I'd give it a try - and personally I juggle three save files before my favorite parts so I can play them however much I want.

#3 May 08, 2008 1:53 AM

TheManiacOnWheels

In terms of exploring, yeah, it's like ANB. It's a bit longer though. And there are collectables that increase your health and magic, and give you artwork. I love it, but you should rent it and see if you like it, and if you do, buy it.

#4 May 08, 2008 2:17 AM

iDragon
Website

D. Aw great....well, I mostly want it for the story yes, but also to tie me over until october @__@ The first 3 don't last very long...

#5 May 21, 2008 5:03 PM

Scarabbug

This makes a good point about what the content of the next game could be: some more exploring would be awesome, and with co-op and flight as available options, maybe we'll get some more explorational traits as well? I hope so...

Board footer