Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 May 18, 2008 4:36 PM

CynderFan101
Gems: 0

I am SO psyched right now!

Ever since I played my first Spyro game, (Was it Season of Ice? hmm) I always wanted a change or two, or 3, or LOTS! XD  1.I really wanted to be able to fly whenever I wanted too 2.I wanted a new look for Spyro(TLOS) 3.After I played ANB, I started to think about what it would be like if Spyro were older 4.I wanted Spyro to get newer and super awesome powers 5. MORE ACTION! 6.As soon as I played ANB, I thought about how awesome it would be to be Cynder  And those are just the MAIN things, but the thing is, ALL MY DREAMS ARE COMING TRUE IN DOTD!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!XD

#2 May 19, 2008 10:25 AM

TheManiacOnWheels

Re: I am SO psyched right now!

You know what's weird? Everything I predicted or wanted to happen in DotD is actually being put into the game (co op, free flight, PS3, armour etc).
I wish the'd release a gameplay trailer, at least.

#3 May 19, 2008 3:17 PM

EricChristianOlsenFanatic
Birthday: 1 November

yeah same here. They have made a ton of cool fanmade trailers that are really good, but I wish they'd release an official trailer.

I have changed my username from Justin Long Fanatic to EricChristianOlsenFanatic, so Justin Long Fanatic is my old name on this site, and EricChristianOlsenFanatic is my new one.

#4 May 19, 2008 10:11 PM

CynderFan101

I TOTALLY agree with you guys.  Even a short trailer would be nice......

Board footer