Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 Sep 05, 2009 11:25 AM

Scarlett-Fear-Dragon
Gems: 0

The Rebels

(This RP is like Rurikredwolf's 'Zombie Apocalypse', but in Spyro's world instead. Basically, Malefor returned - but is an undead, like his apes. He has used his dracolich powers to drain the lands of life, turning them into drab, lifeless worlds. He has build tall fortresses like Cynder's lair, and Warfang has been hit the worst - the buildings are now grey-black with evil and the sky is constantly dark and cloudy.

The Valley of Avalar is bad, too. All the trees are now lifeless stunts and the river runs with dirt. The Temple is riddled with undead, also. Most areas have been affected; only the Enchanted Forest is one of the secret areas that Malefor doesn't know about.

In this, Spyro characters will have to be played, but your own character can join their band of rebels, too, provided it is anthropormothic and Spyro-like (like the tribes of llamas, moles, cheetahs etc.). If your character gets bitten there is no cure, so they will probably be turned to undead at some point (though not straight away if you wish).

Malefor has two types of undead: his old army, who are undead. This includes apes, dreadwings etc. The other type are citizens that he has captured and turned to undead. The citizens are generally smarted undead than the apes and others.

These are the characters that will need to be played:

Spyro - a legendary purple dragon that is the leader of the rebels. He has already saved the realms before, and can control fire, electricity, ice and earth. In dire situations he can use Dragon Time, though not when he wants as it is very energy-consuming.

Cynder - Spyro's sidekick, Cynder saved the realms alongside him. Being the Dark Master's ex-general, she can use Poison, Fear, Wind and Shadow. I'll take her.

Sparx - Spyro's 'brother', Sparx is a golden dragonfly with a witty, sarcastic sense of humour. He can often perform small missions, like finding a secret entrance, leading the rebels through dark passageways and spying.

Volteer - a chatty master of electricity.

Cyril - an arrogant master of ice.

Terrador - a strong master of earth who can create good plans when departing on a mission.

Hunter - Hunter left his cheetah clan to join Spyro's band of rebels, though his clan do their own missions farther away. He is very skilled with his bow and arrows and agile.)

Donate gems to me, biatch, and I give you cuddles.

#2 Sep 05, 2009 3:17 PM

Rurikredwolf
Birthday: 14 October
Website

Re: The Rebels

You forgot Ignitus....unless he is still dead or some crap. Anyway, I'd probably be Cyril.

#3 Sep 05, 2009 4:36 PM

Scarlett-Fear-Dragon

It takes place after Dawn of the Dragon.

Donate gems to me, biatch, and I give you cuddles.

#4 Sep 06, 2009 2:09 AM

Naegling

I cant be on all the time. so ill take Volteer.

#5 Sep 20, 2009 4:45 PM

John Man 1234

OOC: Mind if I join in is it ok if I be Terrador?

RIP Test AKA Andrew Martin.

#6 Jan 28, 2010 9:29 PM

Sharpshot2010

Is this RP dead, or is it only on hold?

True men are those who keep to their word, their honor, & don't fall to deciet

#7 Jan 28, 2010 9:58 PM

Aceedwin

It's been gone for half a year, it's dead. Now stop necroing threads. It clutters up the place.

Board footer