Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 Aug 04, 2009 9:14 PM

xDeathBat
Gems: 0

DOTD Fury/Cheats

If any of you have all three bits of armour on the right side of the armour display and you're wearing them, it should say 'fury breath unlocked' in purple writing somewhere on the screen. I had no idea how to get this fury breath but I realised you have to press a directional button twice to get it XD It saves a lot of time and effort and 'AAARGH'-ing when you can't defeat a monster due to low mana levels or something like that...
There are also a few cheats which are very handy (Woo!)
On the pause menu hold down R1 and on the left analog stick do 'up right up left down' which locks your health level so it won't go down, no matter how much is in the bar XD
And if you hold down L1 and do 'right right down down left' with the left analog stick it freezes your mana. Very useful in sticky situations - there is also a cheat for max experience but use at your own risk as there is confusion as to where all those blue gems are. I can't remember what it is right now but oh well, lol.

#2 Aug 06, 2009 7:11 PM

Spyro Master

Re: DOTD Fury/Cheats

Tut Tut Deathbat, you shouldnt be cheating tongue, but handy hints all the same big_smile, when did u find this stuff out?

#3 Aug 06, 2009 7:34 PM

s'pyromane

#4 Aug 07, 2009 5:49 PM

Spyro Master

Lol better not be advertising sites tongue its against the rule sof the forum smile, I only used the cheats for DOTD after i had completed the game once without cheats. Afterwards i let loose with the cheats to have some fun big_smile

Board footer