Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 Jun 19, 2009 3:52 PM

beautygirl05
Gems: 0

The Legend of Spyro: Love for Eachother

The love for her… The feelings for her. ‘Will she understand?’ He thought to himself. The purple dragon was frustrated. ‘She said ‘I love you’ but…did she mean it? I love her! Erg! *bleep* it! Why can’t I tell her my true feelings.’ Spyro thought to himself. He slowly opened his eyes to see himself in a meadow. Malefor has finally been defeated! “Spyro?” a familiar voice said behind him.
“Huh? Wha? Cynder?” He replied back as he towards the black dragoness. Cynder smiled and was over joyed! They had defeated Malefor and the world was saved from his grasp. The world was at peace once again.
“We did it! We finally beat Malefor!”
“Yeah.”  Cynder playfully nudged Spyro and ran off.
“You’re it!”  Spyro smiled and ran after her.
“I’ll get you!” Spyro shouted at her.
“In you dreams, purple scales!” Cynder quickly grabbed onto some vines and climbed up. Suddenly something nipped at her tail. She looked down to see Spyro biting her tail. He looked up and evilly grinned at her.
“You’re it!” Spyro said. He took air and flew away. He looked back and saw Cynder gaining on him. He flapped his wings even harder. Then all of the sudden he saw a blur of black and red and went rolling down a hill locked with Cynder. They played hours and hours until evening. They found a cave and made camp there. Spyro went out to get some water while Cynder went out to get some food. Spyro came back with loads of water and Cynder came back with loads of berries and  a lamb. They both took their meals and ate in silence. Spyro finished his meal first. “Hey Cynder…”
“Yeah…” Cynder said with a mouth full of berries.
“I’m gonna go take a quick bath.”
“Ok…”Spyro walked off into the field towards the river. ‘Why am I feeling that way about him?! When I said I loved him…did I mean it? Yes…Yes I did mean it! But does he love me back?’ Cynder thought to herself. She looked out to the river. Spyro dunk his head his head in the water. He quickly got his head out. A fish was nipping on his nose. Cynder chuckled to herself and kept watching Spyro. Then she realized Spyro was looking at her. Her cheeks flushed red and she quickly turned away. She laid down by the fire and closed her eyes pretending to sleep. A few moments later she herd Spyro walk in. The footsteps stopped behind her and she felt his amethyst eyes on herself. Then he started walking again and laid down across from her. ‘Was she watching me because she likes me or just for fun?’ Spyro franticly thought to himself. ‘I sure hope she does like me…’ his thoughts trailed off and he fell asleep.
Spyro woke up the next morning to see Cynder was gone. He quickly went over to the mouth of the cave and saw her swimming in the river he was swimming in the previous night. He went off into the forest to grab breakfast for Cynder and himself. When he came back he saw Cynder starring off into the fire. He was about to say something but he heard her mumble something. “Did he hear what I said? I truly do love him…but…but what if he doesn’t love me back?” She thought aloud to herself. She then sighed.
“Cynder?” Spyro asked.  She spun around startled.
“D-d-d-did you heat me?”
“Yes…and yes I do love you back!” Cynder was very shocked but the shock quickly wore off and she walked over to Spyro. She looked into Spyro’s amethyst eyes and slowly put a paw on his cheek. She slowly moved her muzzle towards his. Spyro put an arm around her and moved his lips towards her. Their lips met and they shared a passionate kiss. Spyro slowly broke the kiss and smiled at her. Cynder returned the smile.
“That was amazing.” Cynder said as she broke the silence.
“Yeah” Spyro replied back.
“So…when do you wanna head back to Warfang.  Cynder asked tracing the sand with her claw.
“Tomorrow?”
“But for now…” Cynder pounced on Spyro and ran away. She looked over her shoulder, “You’re it!” Spyro chuckled to himself and ran after her.

#2 Jul 04, 2009 2:32 AM

beautygirl05
Gems: 0

Re: The Legend of Spyro: Love for Eachother

“Young dragon where might you be?”  A grey dragon said to himself. He took a book off the shelve and looked at it. It was Spyro’s book. He chuckled to himself as he read how Cynder and Spyro were trying to tell each other that they loved each other.  “Maybe it’s time to tell him…” Ignitus said to himself.
---------------
Spyro and Cynder were laying on their backs looking at the sky. “Wow…I’m beat!” Spyro said panting.
“Yeah that was a heck of a workout!” Cynder said chuckling.
“Cynder?”
“Yeah, Spyro?”
“You look pretty today!” Cynder cheeks turned tomato red.
“Aww thanks Spyro!” Cynder kissed him on the cheek. “Spyro….I wanna thank you for something else.”
“For what?”
“Freeing me…”
“From what”
“My evil soul”
“Well…I guess you welcome…” Cynder chuckled and kissed him and he kissed back. Cynder broke the kiss and tremendously blushed. “W-w-w-w-well th-that was unexpected.” Spyro said as he blushed.
“S-s-s-so….do you wanna head back to Warfang tomorrow?”
“Yeah…”
---------------
“Where could they be?!” Sparx asked Terrador worriedly.
“They’ll come soon….don’t worry!” Terrador said irritably. It was the 10th time he was saying that. 
“I mean where could they have gone? Wouldn’t they be back as soon as they defeated Malefor?!” Sparx’s face darkened. “Unless Cynder-
“SPARX! That is enough! They will return very shortly!” Terrador boomed. Sparx sighed and buzzed of to his room.
---------------
It was getting dark outside so Spyro and Cynder headed of to the cave and fell asleep.

“Spyro…” A very familiar voice said in his head. The blankness went away and he was in a very familiar room.  Then he realized it was the chronicles room.
“Hello?” He called out.
“Welcome Spyro…” A dragon said as he stepped into the light.
“Ignitus?!”
“Yes, young dragon.” He said with a smile.
“Oh Ignitus! I missed you so much!” Spyro ran up to Ignitus and hugged him. Ignitus returned the hug. Spyro broke the hug. “So, you’ve become the new chronicler?”
“Yes…”
“I thought I lost you forever!” A tear of joy ran down his cheek. Ignitus wiped the tear away.
“You would have never lost me, Spyro…You would have always have me in your heart.” Spyro smiled.
“Why have you brought me here?”
“To tell you what I have become. Also….I would recommend going back to Warfang. Sparx is getting really worried.”
“Cynder and I are gonna head back to Warfang tomorrow.”
“Good…it’s time for you to head back now.”
“Ok…bye Ignitus.” The room started to fade away and blackness took over. Spyro opened his eyes and looked at Cynder. He got up and went to the front of the cave. He went out to got get some breakfast. He came to see Cynder staring into the fire she built. “Hey Cynder!”
“Oh…Hey!”
“How was your night?”
“Good and yours?”
“I saw Ignitus! He’s the new Chroniclet!”
“Woe Really?”
“Yeah! I thought I lost him forever…” Cynder smiled and took the two lambs and cooked them she. She handed one to Spyro. They ate their meals in silence.
---------
“How could they have killed him!” A black dragon said. “They were supposed to die! He had so much power and they killed him! This age of ‘peace’ will come to an end! Now you filthy creatures go and leave me to myself.” The black dragon walked over to an orb and looked at Spyro and Cynder. “Those stupid dragons will suffer for what they’ve done!”

Board footer