Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 May 23, 2009 9:48 PM

Spyro&Cynder4ever
Gems: 0
Website

Spyro and Cynder visit the Human World

(Chapter 1)
It was a cool, morning in Dragon City. The air was crisp and fresh. A thin layer of fog blanketed the ground. The dew sparkled on the soft, green grass.
The sun, just rising over the mountains, crept into the window of Spyro and Cynder’s room. As the warm sun fell upon Spyro’s face, the purple dragon awoke. Cynder, resting in the warmth of Spyro’s wing, felt the chill of the cool air when the purple dragon walked out of the bed. Cynder awoke.

“Spyro?” asked the black dragoness. “Where are you going”
“I need some time to think to myself.” Spyro replied.
“It’s about Ignitus isn’t it?” Cynder asked
“Yes. How did you guess?” The purple dragon was curious.
“Anyone can see it. Especially with the way you’ve been acting lately.” Answered Cynder.
Spyro was silent.
“Don’t worry, it’ll be alright.” Reassured Cynder “I’m here for you. I love you.”
Spyro smiled and hugged Cynder. He walked out of the room and went to get breakfast.
Spyro returned to his room after taking only a few steps to see if Cynder would want to go with him to eat. The window was open, and Cynder was gone. Spyro went to look for her. Cynder went to Sparx’s room to ask him something…

“Sparx?” asked Cynder. “I’m worried about Spyro. Can you help me?”
“He’s just going through a hard time right now.” Answered Sparx.
“I know,” said the worried black dragoness “but I love him, and I don’t want to see him suffer like that.”
“I’m sorry.” Said Sparx. “There’s nothing I can do.”
Cynder begged Sparx for an idea on how to help Spyro.
“Ok.” Said Sparx. “Maybe you should just talk with him. That might work.”
“Thank you, Sparx!” Cynder said happily.
Cynder went to find Spyro. Spyro was still searching for Cynder. The two dragons bumped into each other.
“Spyro!” Cynder said as she immediately hugged him.
Spyro was startled. He hugged Cynder back.
“Spyro?” asked Cynder in a soft voice. “Do you want to take a walk with me?”
“Yes.” Answered Spyro with a smile.
Spyro and Cynder started walking. Cynder started a conversation.
(End of Chapter 1)

Spyro&Cynder4ever
"Why won't you fight back?!"
"You left me with nothing to fight for"

#2 May 23, 2009 9:50 PM

Spyro&Cynder4ever
Website

Re: Spyro and Cynder visit the Human World

(Chapter 2)
After a while, the two dragons entered the Forbidden Forest unknowingly. Cynder realized that they weren’t in Dragon City anymore. She suddenly stopped.
“What’s wrong Cynder?” Spyro asked
“I don’t know where we are…”
“Well,” said Spyro while looking around “we’re definitely not in Dragon City anymore.”
“Well, maybe we should try to find our way back.” Cynder suggested.
Spyro agreed. Spyro and Cynder turned around and found themselves lost. They kept walking until they found a way out.
“Hey, look!” Spyro said “There’s a light up ahead.”
“I see it.” Spyro and Cynder raced to the light.
When they got out of the forest, the two dragons walked and looked at the unfamiliar sight.
“We must’ve taken a wrong turn.” Spyro said. “This is NOT Dragon City”
Cynder gave Spyro a stern look. “Well, let’s try to find out what this place is.” Said Cynder.
The purple dragon and the black dragoness looked around. Spyro remembered something.
“I’ve never seen this before, but yet it’s familiar.” Spyro said.
Cynder was confused.
“Oh!” Said Spyro. “This is the Human world. Ignitus told me all about this place.”
“I remember him saying something about it.” Said Cynder.
Spyro and Cynder walked around, looking in amazement at the tall buildings, cars passing by and the weird creatures all around. Cynder saw a Human with a creature. Cynder was excited.
“Oh! I know that creature!” said Cynder excitedly “It’s like a dragon without wings! It’s called a…um, Oh a “bog”!”
Spyro started laughing hysterically. “Actually, Cynder,” said Spyro still laughing “it’s called a “dog.”
“Oh.” Said Cynder. “I knew that.”
Spyro and Cynder continued their journey through the Human world.
(End of Chapter 2)

Spyro&Cynder4ever

#3 May 23, 2009 9:51 PM

Spyro&Cynder4ever
Website

(Chapter 3)
As Spyro and Cynder were walking through the large city, humans, young and old, were staring in amazement at the two dragons.
“Daddy, Daddy! Look at those “purty aminals” said a young child about the age of 3.
“Hi!” Said Spyro to the child.
“It talks!” shouted the child in excitement. “Daddy? Can I keep it?”
“No, child.” Replied the kid’s father. “I don’t even know where it came from, or if it’s even friendly.”
“We’re friendly.” Said Spyro to the human.
“Spyro, are we supposed to talk to the humans?” Asked Cynder.
“I’m sure it’s fine, Cynder” replied the purple dragon.
Spyro continued to talk to the Human.
“Sir?” asked Spyro. “What exactly is this place?”
“This is Malibu, California.” Said the Human.
“California? I’ve never heard of it?”
“Well, it’s a beautiful place.”
“What’s your name?” asked Cynder
“My name is Jonathan, but you can call me John for short.”
“Hello John. My name is Cynder, and this is my boyfriend, Spyro.”
Spyro was surprised at the title he was given by Cynder.
“It’s nice to meet you both.” Said John.
John and his daughter sat down on a bench nearby and the two dragons continued talking to the humans. Spyro saw the ocean and was amazed.
“Wow!” said Spyro. “What’s that?!”
“That,” replied John, “Is the ocean”
“It’s beautiful.” Said Cynder while gazing at the deep blue water.
“What are those people doing on the water?” asked Spyro curiously.
“Surfing.” Said Cynder.
“How did you know that?” asked Spyro.
“Well, when I was serving Malefor, I used to go lava surfing when I was on breaks from work.”
“I see” said Spyro somewhat confused. “What exactly is surfing?”
Cynder couldn’t explain
“Surfing is a sport, commonly played around the world.” Said John
Spyro was still confused.
“You get on a board and ride the waves.”
“Oh.” Said Spyro. “It looks fun!”
“It’s very fun.” Said Cynder. The two Humans and dragons went down to the beach and watched the surfing for a while.
“I want to try!” said Spyro. Luckily, John had a surfboard with him.
“Here!” said John. “You can borrow my surfboard.”
Spyro went out on the water to try to surf. He caught a wave on the first try.
“Yeah!” shouted Spyro. “I’m surfing!” Spyro was so excited about riding the wave, he didn’t see the board curling in front of him. WIPEOUT!!! Cynder was laughing hysterically.
“Oh my God!!! That was the funniest thing I’ve ever seen!” shouted Cynder “Just wait until I tell Sparx!” Cynder continued to laugh.
“Who’s Sparx?” asked John.
“Sparx is a good friend of mine” Spyro said as he walked up to the shore with the surfboard.
“Interesting.” Said John “Where do you animals come from?”
“We’re dragons” said Cynder
“And we come from a lot of places in the Dragon world. Avalar, Dragon City… and many others.”
“This Dragon world,” John said “Has many dragons?”
“No, we just call it that because it sounds nice.” Said Cynder sarcastically.
Spyro gave Cynder a stern look and lightly punched her in the arm.
“OW!” Cynder shouted. “What was that for?!”
“Don’t use sarcasm here” Replied Spyro.
“Fine.” Said Cynder under her breath.
“There are not many of us left.” Spyro said to John. “me, Cynder and a few other dragons are the last ones. Most of the dragons were killed by Malefor.”
“Malefor?” John asked
“My former master.” Cynder said sadly.
Spyro and Cynder explained the story.
(End of Chapter 3)

Spyro&Cynder4ever

#4 May 23, 2009 9:52 PM

Spyro&Cynder4ever
Website

(Chapter 4)
It was getting late. People were leaving the beach, stores were getting ready to close, and the moon was starting to rise. Spyro and Cynder were so fascinated by the stories, sights, and beauty of the Human world, that they lost track of time.

“I have to go home. It’s getting late.” Said John. “It’s time to go home, Amy”
“Ok.” Said John’s daughter. “Bye-bye Spyro. Bye-bye Cynder” John and his daughter waved goodbye to their two new friends. Spyro and Cynder went to look for the entrance to the Forbidden Forest to go back home.

“Well, this was fun.” Said Cynder.
“It sure was.” Replied Spyro.
They walked around for an hour before finding the entrance to the forest. They walked into the forest and looked for the path back home.
“Spyro?” said Cynder.” “I’m scared. Will we ever get back home?”
“Don’t worry Cynder. You’re safe with me.” Reassured Spyro. “We should be home by morning if we rest here for the night.”
Cynder felt more secure. They found a spot to sleep for the night. The air was cold, and a moon-lit, starry sky was above them. Spyro laid down on a patch of soft grass. Cynder went over to Spyro and laid down next to him. She placed her head on Spyro’s shoulder. Spyro wrapped his wing around Cynder to help keep her warm through the night. Morning came and the two dragons woke up. They found a small creek and they decided to wash up. While Cynder was taking a bath in the cool, clear water, Spyro watched in amazement. Cynder’s beautiful black scales glimmered when the golden sun shined upon them. The water that she splashed while trying to cool off shone bright and caught Spyro’s attention.
“She is so beautiful.” Spyro thought to himself while gazing at the black dragoness.
Cynder got out of the creek and dried herself. She walked toward Spyro in such a way that Spyro could not be distracted away from staring in amazement at Cynder. She walked up to Spyro,  rubbed her body on Spyro’s in a somewhat flirtatious way, and kissed him. Spyro was dreaming at this point. Cynder was walking down the path along the creek when Spyro finally came back to his senses. He caught up with Cynder and the walked down the path together. After about two hours, they reached Dragon City. Sparx was waiting at the gates to the city.
“SPYRO!!!” shouted the dragonfly “Where were you?!”
“Relax Sparx.” Said Cynder.
“We saw the human world.” Said Spyro.
“Humans?! You went to the HUMANS?!” screamed Sparx “Do you know how dangerous it is there?!”
“Get a hold of yourself!” Cynder shouted.
Sparx finally calmed down. “Now, What did you see?” asked Sparx.
“Malibu, California.” Said Spyro.
“Mali-who, Whata-whata?”
“Mali-bu, Cali-fornia.” Said Spyro.
Sparx’s mind went blank. “Anyway, It’s great that you’re back.”
“It’s great to be back!” said Spyro. Everyone at Dragon City heard about the Human world adventure and wanted to listen to the story. At the end of the day, after dinner, Spyro saw Cynder at the top of a hill and he went to her.
“Hey Cynder?” asked Spyro “Are you ok?”
“Yeah. I’m fine.” Replied Cynder.
The purple dragon sat with the black dragoness on the hill.
After a while of admiring the night, Cynder broke the silence.
“I’m tired” said Cynder hoping Spyro would catch on to what she was trying to do.
Spyro just looked at Cynder as she was walking toward her room. Cynder stopped an turned around to look at Spyro. “Are you coming?”
Spyro followed Cynder to their room. Spyro and Cynder laid down next to each other. Cynder’s head rested against Spyro’s shoulder, and Spyro placed his wing around Cynder. Just as they were falling asleep, Cynder looked up at Spyro and whispered to him; “I love you.” They fell asleep and dreamed of their visit to the human world.

The End

Spyro&Cynder4ever

#5 May 24, 2009 12:30 AM

Spyro&Cynder4ever
Website

Spyro fans... please tell me what you think of my story...

Spyro&Cynder4ever

#6 May 24, 2009 5:59 PM

Aceedwin

Before I comment, how do you feel about critical comments? I suppose I should ask, I screwed up draggydrakness last time I was properly honest. What I mean is, will you get offended if I make a comment designed purely to make the story better, regardless of feelings.

#7 May 24, 2009 7:01 PM

DragonOfDrakness1992
Website

#8 May 26, 2009 2:19 PM

Spyro&Cynder4ever
Website

(to Aceedwin) I won't get offended as long ur criticism stays within reason...

Spyro&Cynder4ever

Board footer