Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 May 13, 2009 11:29 PM

Spyro&Cynder4ever
Gems: 0
Website

SPYRO'S DATE

This story is based on some of the characters of Dawn of th Dragon.

SPYRO'S DATE
Part 1

It was a beautiful day in the newly repaired Dragon City. Flowers were blooming, children playing, and everyone was happy. Everyone except Spyro... Cynder flew to find Spyro to ask him where he was the previous night, and to find out if Spyro really loved him. When she found him, Spyro was asleep on the ground inside a shrine for Ignitus. Cynder went to lay next to him. Spyro woke up soon after.

"Cynder? What are you doing here?" Spyro asked.
"I was looking for you last night." Replied Cynder.
"You were?"
"Yes. I wanted to-" Cynder was interrupted by a sudden thought. "What were you doing in the shrine?"
"Um, sleeping i guess." remarked Spyro.
"Why?" asked Cynder.
"I was tired..." said Spyro
"Well, yeah, but why here?"
Spyro thought for a second. "I... don't know. I guess I just missed Ignitus."
"Well, there's nothing you can do for him." Cynder explained. "He's gone, and we just have to accept the fact that he is."
"I know, but we've been through a lot together. He helped me so much. He was like a father to me." Spyro said with a tear in his eye.
Cynder moved closer to Spyro and wiped his tear away with the edge of her wing. "He may not be alive in this world, but he lives forever in our hearts. Don't worry. Everything will be alright. Remember, I'm here for you. I love you." Cynder kissed Spyro on the cheek. an turned around to leave.
Spyro was startled. Cynder flew away to leave Spyro alone with his thoughts. Spyro laid back down and thought about what just happened for a while.

(I will continue the story when I can figure out what should happen next.)

Spyro&Cynder4ever
"Why won't you fight back?!"
"You left me with nothing to fight for"

#2 May 14, 2009 4:38 PM

Spyro&Cynder4ever
Website

Re: SPYRO'S DATE

Spyro's Date part 2

A couple hours later, Spyro went to find Cynder to tell her that he loved her, But Cynder was nowhere to be found... He started to look around Dragon City. Spyro saw Sparx and went up to him...

"Hey Sparx." said Spyro.
"Hey, Spyro! What's going on!" Sparx asked in a lively tone
"Well, not much." Spyro replied. "Have you seen Cynder?"
"Um, yeah! She's about your age and height. And she's black instead of purple!" Sparx started to laugh.
"No, I mean, do you know where she is?" asked Spyro with a more serious tone.
"Haha. Um, I haven't seen her since she went to look for you this morning." replied the dragonfly.
"Ok. Well, I guess I'll see you later." said the Purple dragon. Suddenly, he had a thought. "Maybe she went to get something to eat." Spyro flew to the hunting grounds. After about five minutes, while searching quietly for Cynder, he bumped into someone...
"Ow! Watch where you're going!" Said Spyro with an angered tone.
"As I recall," replied the figure, "it was YOU who hit me. So why don't you watch where you fly nex-" The figure was startled when he saw who the dragon was. "Spyro? Is that you?" asked the figure curiously.
Spyro looked at the figure and thought to himself. "No! It can't be! Is it?" Spyro looked at the figure again to make sure he wasn't just seeing things. "Hunter?"
The figure nodded.
"But, how?" asked the suprised dragon. "How did you survive the monster that attacked Dragon City?"
"Let's just say," Hunter responded, "that little distraction gave me enough time to get away unharmed."
"Oh. I guess it did." Said Spyro.
"Yeah." Continued Hunter. "In fact, I was just on my way to D.C. to tell Ignitus of my escape."
Spyro lowered his head and tried to keep from crying.
"What's wrong, my good friend?" asked Hunter.
"Ignitus is gone." Said Spyro trying to hold back his tears. "He sacrificed himself trying to protect me and Cynder from the heat." Spyro could not take it any longer. Tears filled up his face and soon, a small puddle of tears formed on the ground at Spyro's feet. Hunter could do nothing except let Spyro cry. A few minutes later, Spyro stopped crying and thought of Cynder. He smiled and talked to Hunter. "Hunter?" asked Spyro. "I need to find Cynder. Can you help me?"
Hunter smiled upon the purple dragon and responded. "I just saw Cynder not too long ago. She flew to the land by the Village, I believe. You might be able to find her there."
"Thanks!" replied Spyro.
Spyro was about to fly to the Village when he saw a glowing object flying toward him at a high speed.
"Hey Spyro!" Sparx shouted. "Wait up!"
"Sparx?!" replied the suprised dragon. "What are you doing here?"
"(out of breath) Well, you went off somewhere in a hurry and I thought it was another adventure!" said the dragonfly.
"Since when do you like danger?" Said Spyro playfully.
"I said ADVENTURE. Not DANGER" reassured Sparx.
"Same difference." Remarked the dragon. "Now, please go away. I'm trying to find Cynder."
"Oh, you like her, don't you?" teased Sparx.
"No!" Spyro quickly replied trying to hide his true feelings for Cynder.
"Yes you do!" Sparx continued to tease Spyro. "Spyro has a girlfriend! Spyro has a girlfriend!"
"Will you cut it out?!" Remarked Spyro.
"Admit you like her, and I'll stop." Sparx continues to tease "Spyro has a girlfriend", now turning it into a rap song.
Spyro sighs
"What? I could get a record deal!" Sparx continues
"Ok!" Spyro shouts. "I love Cynder! now PLEASE go away!"
"Fine." Sparx just stands in mid-air. Spyro Gave Sparx a serious look. "Ok Spyro. See you back at Dragon City!" Sparx races back to Dragon City. Spyro thinks to himself.
"(Sigh of relief) Finally! I thought he'd never leave" Spyro flew off to the Village...

(End of part 2)

Spyro&Cynder4ever

#3 May 14, 2009 6:36 PM

DragonOfDrakness1992
Website

Nice story ^o^
I will keep readig this one...

#4 May 14, 2009 9:50 PM

Spyro&Cynder4ever
Website

I'll keep writing!

Spyro&Cynder4ever

#5 May 16, 2009 5:55 AM

DragonOfDrakness1992
Website

YAY ^o^
I can't wait to read the next chapter!

#6 May 16, 2009 2:36 PM

Spyro&Cynder4ever
Website

Ok. I have some bad news. um, I can't finish the next chapter, or the rest of the story anytime soon. I won't be on spyroforum for a while. however, I will try to continue the strory during my absence. I'm sorry. thank you for your support.

Spyro&Cynder4ever

#7 May 16, 2009 10:16 PM

Spyro&Cynder4ever
Website

Spyro’s Date part 3

When Spyro reached the Village, to his surprise, no one was there. He looked around the Village for about 15 minutes until he saw Meadow re-painting his house.

“Hey Meadow!” said Spyro.
“Hello Spyro.” Replied Meadow. “How are you today?”
“I’m doing great!” Answered the purple dragon. “Where is everyone?”
“I’m not sure.” Replied Meadow. “Are you just here for a visit?”
“Kind of.” Said Spyro. “Hunter told me that Cynder was here.”
“Well, he was right.” said Meadow. “I think that’s her on the hill by the lake.”
“Thanks!” said Spyro.
Spyro flew over to the hill where Cynder was. He saw some flowers and picked a few for Cynder. Then he walked up to Cynder.
“Spyro?” asked Cynder when she saw the purple dragon. She looked surprised. “Wow. Are those for me?”
“(with a mouth full of flowers) Yes.” Replied Spyro.
Spyro gave Cynder the flowers and looked into the black dragon’s eyes. Her eyes sparkled. Spyro wanted to tell Cynder he loved her, but he couldn’t speak. Finally, after a couple minutes of staring in wonder at the beautiful black dragoness, Spyro spoke.
“Cynder, I just wanted to tell you, (Spyro hesitated), you are so beautiful.” Spyro’s heart pounded. “I love you, Cynder.”
Cynder wanted to cry. “I love you too Spyro!” The black dragoness immediately pulled Spyro closer to her and kissed him. Spyro was so entranced by the long kiss that he almost lost consciousness. Cynder could hardly breathe. After the kiss, the two dragons just laid right next to each other on the hill, looking over the view of the lake and land, and watched the sunset. They ended up falling asleep together on the hill.
(End of part 3)

Spyro&Cynder4ever

#8 May 16, 2009 10:18 PM

Spyro&Cynder4ever
Website

Spyro’s Date part 4

It was soon dark, and the others at Dragon City were starting to get worried.

“Where could he be?!” Shouted Sparx.
“Have patience.” Replied Hunter. “If he and Cynder haven’t returned by morning, we’ll search for them..”
Meanwhile, back at the hill by the Village, Spyro and Cynder were still asleep. Cynder’s head was rested upon Spyro’s shoulder, and Spyro’s wing was wrapped around Cynder. Spyro soon woke up and realized how late it was. Spyro thought to himself.
“(thinking) Where am I? It’s cold and dark..” Suddenly Spyro realized that Cynder was resting sound asleep next to him. “(still thinking) Wow. She is so beautiful. (sigh) Well, we better get back. It’s late. And I don’t want Cynder to get too cold.” Spyro stands up and stretches for a minute. “Cynder.” Spyro whispered trying to wake the black dragoness softly. “Cynder. Wake up.”
Cynder woke up for a second. “Five more minutes.” Cynder said tiredly and laid back down.
“Cynder. We have to go back. It’s late. The others are probably worried about us.” said Spyro.
Cynder came to her senses. “Alright. Let’s go.”
The two dragons flew over the Village and stopped at the hunting grounds.
“Let’s get something to eat to give us enough strength to reach Dragon City.” said Spyro. Spyro and Cynder got a quick snack and headed out to Dragon City. Not long after, they found themselves lost in the Forbidden Forest.
“Spyro,” said Cynder. “I’m scared.”
“Just stay close to me. Everything will be alright.” Spyro assured Cynder.
Cynder walked closer to Spyro. Spyro suddenly stopped.
“What’s wrong Spyro?” asked Cynder.
“I thought I heard something.” Spyro and Cynder stayed quiet for a few seconds and continued to walk through the forest. Then suddenly…
“Grublins!” Spyro shouted. One attacked Spyro, knocking him over. A few more piled on top of Spyro. While Spyro was battling the grublins attacking him, some more started to surround Cynder. They soon cornered her against a tree. Cynder screamed as soon as one of the grublins lunged toward her.
“SPYRO!!!!”
As soon as he heard Cynder’s cry, Spyro’s anger took over. He turned into Dark Spyro, killing every enemy he came into contact with. He finally reached Cynder. The remaining grublins ran away in fear when they saw the power Spyro unleashed to protect Cynder. When Spyro saw Cynder laying on the ground unconscious, he let go of his anger and rushed to Cynder’s side. Spyro tried to wake Cynder up, but he was unable to. He thought she was dead.
“NO!!!!!!!” cried Spyro. He held Cynder in his arms and cried. “It wasn’t supposed to end like this! How could you leave me like this?! Why did you have to go?!” Spyro continued to cry. “I’m sorry I failed you Cynder. I love you.”
Cynder woke up when she heard those last three words. She held Spyro tightly. “Spyro, I never left you. I will always be with you. I love you.”
“CYNDER! You’re alive!” Spyro shouted. “I promise I won’t let ANYTHING happen to you again!”
Cynder smiled. She and Spyro made it back to Dragon City. As soon as Sparx saw them, he flew to them and hugged them. He thanked Cynder for keeping Spyro safe, and flew off to his room to get some rest. Cynder led Spyro to her room and pounced on him to kiss him.
“Not bad for a first date.” Cynder said smiling. Cynder and Spyro soon fell asleep on Cynder’s bed. Spyro wrapped his wing around Cynder, while Cynder rested her head against Spyro’s shoulder. With their love for each other, and their new life ahead of them, Spyro and Cynder lived happily ever after. The End.

Spyro&Cynder4ever

#9 May 17, 2009 7:16 AM

DragonOfDrakness1992
Website

Nice story so far ^o^

#10 May 19, 2009 2:53 PM

Spyro&Cynder4ever
Website

Well, that's the end of the story. hoped you liked it.

Spyro&Cynder4ever

#11 May 19, 2009 6:13 PM

DragonOfDrakness1992
Website

What already? O_O that was a short story...

#12 May 19, 2009 11:10 PM

Spyro&Cynder4ever
Website

Well, I coulnd put much else into it without straying form the topic.

Spyro&Cynder4ever

#13 May 19, 2009 11:55 PM

beautygirl05

that was awseome!

#14 May 20, 2009 3:30 PM

DragonOfDrakness1992
Website

Hey beautygirl05 big_smile finally you got here

#15 May 23, 2009 7:24 PM

Spyro&Cynder4ever
Website

Spyro&Cynder4ever

#16 May 23, 2009 10:16 PM

DragonOfDrakness1992
Website

#17 May 23, 2009 11:25 PM

Spyro&Cynder4ever
Website

Spyro&Cynder4ever

#18 May 24, 2009 7:14 AM

DragonOfDrakness1992
Website

Hehe your welcome ^o^
Keep up the good work wink

#19 May 24, 2009 2:33 PM

Spyro&Cynder4ever
Website

I will. btw, i don''t mean to spam or anything, but can you check out my newest story, "Spyro and Cynder visit the Human World" and tell me what you think?

Spyro&Cynder4ever

Board footer