Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 May 13, 2009 1:17 AM

dragonmissioner
Gems: 0

I am getting so anoyed by the bullying

The mods are starting to bully the members. It is getting on my nerves. Mainly the name calling needs to stop. Must I need to pm the targets.

Plain in simple the mods are being un-ethical with the topics being brought up.

Razz
Cynder
Psychology

Please if you don't like the topic being discussed please ignore it or Bann it. Us members don't need your mouth. No more names please. No more sticks and stones...

#2 May 13, 2009 1:29 AM

Rurikredwolf
Birthday: 14 October
Website

Re: I am getting so anoyed by the bullying

...You do realize that you are kinda speaking alone here, right? I have NEVER seen them call someone a name unless they are being playful.

#3 May 13, 2009 1:31 AM

RedDragonX
Website

You try being a mod when many of the members enjoy badmouthing them as well. Both Stormy and Aicebo take care to protect the rules and make sure this place runs correctly.

You simply go overboard with just about anything that you don't like...and something that "Hurts your feelings." I could care less about this trait besides the fact it gives you the right to believe you can complain about just everything.

Do what you want in the forum so long as it sticks to the rules...but this is simply ridiculous. We've had to deal with members going insane about the rules, and Razz, and every other freaking idea under the sun.

Since when has it become so hard to follow simple rules...just post things about Spyro and post topics that you want to discuss while following the little limitations that come with it. Is that really so hard to do?

The mods do their jobs and it's their jobs to keep. They only enforce the rules and those like you only do best to make small situations blow up into something unnecessary.

#4 May 13, 2009 1:36 AM

dragonmissioner

Razz thinks that they are doing things un-ethical. Stormy called aceedwin Insane.

I am do not get angry with the little things that happen. If only the things that are going on on this forum were small...

#5 May 13, 2009 1:37 AM

Aicebo

We really don't care what Razz thinks. Why should we? She doesn't even come here anymore.
Stormy did not call Aceedwin insane.
If you have a problem, come complain on SpyroChat. It's much better than wasting bandwidth on the forum.

#6 May 13, 2009 1:37 AM

Rurikredwolf
Website

Oh for...STOP FOLLOWING WHAT OTHER'S THINK! WHERE THE HELL IS THAT GOING TO TAKE YOU!? IF YOU NEED A YAY OR NAY FOR EVERYTHING, YOU ARE NOT GOING TO GET THAT FAR! Seriously...

Oh, and I highly doubt Aceedwin counts it as an insult.

#7 May 13, 2009 1:39 AM

RedDragonX
Website

To which he doesn't, again if you have any will to truly argue this then come on the chatroom and discuss it there instead of wasting space.

#8 May 13, 2009 12:04 PM

dragonmissioner

I gone back and re-read Aceedwins posts. I see where stormy had concern but that still does not mean you can say "I am tired of reading how insane you are."

The words "you are" Implies the very meaning, saying that you are insane. There are other things that I have seen but I won't bring them up unless I have to.

You could have said Please take this topic somewhere else. Or you could have said please don't talk about killing people. Either way you mods need to be a little nicer to the members.

#9 May 13, 2009 2:35 PM

T3h0v4llu
Banned

Yeah, i think that Aceedwin should call the FBI because of the harassment.

#10 May 13, 2009 4:27 PM

Aicebo

@dragonmissioner: Wow, just wow. No, there's a HUGE difference in calling someone insane and being sick of hearing about how they're insane.

She didn't say something such as "You're so insane" or "Quit being such a maniac". She said that She sick of him repeating HIMSELF that he is insane. There is a huge difference. Please learn to read.

Stormy is a great moderator. And who exactly gives you the right to question her for telling Aceedwin to stop? She has the right to tell him, and it IS getting over the top.

This forum isn't elementary school; we are not counselors that give you stupid advice; we do take this job here seriously and there's no reason why you would say we don't.

@T3H: LOL.

#11 May 13, 2009 4:33 PM

ontels

This topic gives me epic lulz.

wink

#12 May 13, 2009 4:39 PM

T3h0v4llu
Banned

Seriously, Stormy should be classified as a pedo for such harassment. Im pretty sure there was something sexually involved in it.

#13 May 13, 2009 4:53 PM

ontels

You should so work for the media.

wink

#14 May 13, 2009 5:28 PM

Aceedwin

Hmmm... Uh... Woops? I caused all this? I can troll without even trying? Wow that's screwed up...

Also, thanks dragonmissioner (starting to see the logic in that name), but I get called a lot worse than insane about every twenty minutes. I'm kind of insult-proof, probably because I know I'm better than every single one of you (don't bother arguing. Please, it'll be really boring...)

#15 May 13, 2009 5:50 PM

Stormy
Administrator
Award: Admin
Gems: 540
Birthday: 3 April
Website

#16 May 14, 2009 1:12 AM

dragonmissioner

Ok look...

I am seeing a lot of negative comments from the mods. Must I bring up the my little pony issue. Really I take that one as a joke.

You guys were joking about how I was like; a little girl for collecting my little pony and drawing them? That was a joke right? Seriously you can end this now if you wanted to. Promise me you will be a little more nice toward the members.

#17 May 14, 2009 1:15 AM

Aicebo

#18 May 14, 2009 1:17 AM

Rurikredwolf
Website

WE have ended it, and we don't need to promise anything. Th emembers get *bleep*ed at the mods, so why should they kiss everyone elses *bleep*s and suck up being yelled at?

#19 May 14, 2009 1:40 AM

bmah

dragonmissioner, welcome to the internet! Rarely would you find such kind of idealism as yours, even in the real world. I've looked at your examples, and they hardly bat my eye as offenses. If you're offended to such a sensitive degree, I suggest you go look elsewhere - that is, if such idealism exists! The large majority of people here are as reasonable as you can ask for.

Also, don't speak out for others when making a complaint. If someone else has a problem, they'll say so; no need to say that "Aceedwin must've felt really insulted" and so forth. Chances are your thoughts don't speak out for that person's opinion.

#20 May 14, 2009 2:03 AM

dragonmissioner

Just tell me the MLP was a joke. I will let this whole thing go and not waste any more of your precious bandwich. At least say your sorry.

Hey if you don't have a clue here it is. I am a real person with real feelings. You want to know something. On mlparena they have mods that ask nicely. Now All I am asking is for you to tell me that the who MLP thing was a joke.

#21 May 14, 2009 2:08 AM

Spyrorocks
Administrator
Award: Admin
Gems: 4
Website

Yum bandwich. Om nom nom.

#22 May 14, 2009 2:08 AM

Aicebo

What do we have to be sorry for?

What are you talking about?

Think about this.

#23 May 14, 2009 2:16 AM

bmah

#24 May 14, 2009 2:21 AM

RedDragonX
Website

Just go on the freaking chat if you have a complaint. Simple enough.

#25 May 14, 2009 2:25 PM

T3h0v4llu
Banned

I can see that internet is not a suitable place for you, youd better to live with your mom the rest of your life. I cant really remember when ive seen someone get hurt that easily. Does that have to do with the fact that you love MLP?

You have no idea what the mean people of the internet can do to you.

Board footer