Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#26 Aug 06, 2009 10:17 AM

s'pyromane
Gems: 0

Re: Who is stronger to you?

(hello everybody , first post !)
I've got the 999 combo with the wind ability of Cynder thanks to his combo power...but with Spyro , not over 200 combos...
I find that Cynder is the (maybe slighty) better of the two IN THE GAME (if the game was slighty different , but very slighty in ennemies number only for example , that will be not always right...)

Why ?? maybe because of her aerial game , but also thanks to his charged attack in melee fight (triangle button) , because it's , as expected , slighty faster than Spyro's , but is really stong at the last hit (even stronger than Spyro for me , maybe i'm wrong...) , and others hits are good in a group to keep ennemies for interrupting the last hit , Spyro is ALWAYS stopped before or after the last hit (who seems short ranged if I'm not mistaken) , and his isn't as safe as Cynder's strong combo.

Besides that ,  Cynder has the betters helmets , she can regain health or magic with them , and I found myself using magic with her a lot but remeber thay Spyro do better in battles againts bosses with his own magic and is the hard hitter of the two , he do better in melee thanks to his really good simple combo and he have an helmet who is really good in melee departement.

So , I found Cynder slighty better for the game in general (why Spyro don't have the slow but useful magic regain ability with his helmets...there's not enough bosses in this game wink ) , but in a vs between the two , I think Spyro will do better with is real power and melee attacks...it's a one vs one , and Spyro is better at this than Cynder , remember it.

My post is a little similar to Blaze's post as I can see...never mind , I agree with what he says.
(and , before you say anything about my English , I'm French if you ask me , so if you don't understand why I said (bad grammar for example...) , ask me (by PM or simply post a reply) , I will answer the best I can do...now you can say something about my English but it's out of the subject here , tell me by PM if you really want to smile )

#27 Aug 06, 2009 7:32 PM

Blaze the Dragon

Spyro regains health, not Cynder. Cynder regains mana. They regain what they have more of. Spyro has more health and regenerates health if he's wearing that helmet. Cynder regenerates mana.

#28 Aug 06, 2009 7:43 PM

s'pyromane

#29 Aug 07, 2009 7:51 PM

nintendofreak
Gems: 40
Website

Over all they are well balanced in moves so i say it is a tie but i do tend to use cynder more cause of shadow. by the way s'pyromane the *increased fury power* armor reduces mana comsumption in half i found that out recently when i was playing around in burned lands.

#30 Aug 08, 2009 9:07 AM

s'pyromane

#31 Aug 08, 2009 5:14 PM

Sethisto

Cynder destroys everything.  I've played through the game about 10 times now, pretty much just spamming shadow cloak.  Everything dies, and it takes almost no mana.

Board footer