Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 May 01, 2009 1:33 AM

Black fire ball
Gems: 0

Who is stronger to you?

Honestly, who do you think is stronger ?

...;<Halley3...

Then im with you...
   I Love you<3

#2 May 01, 2009 2:53 AM

Aicebo

Re: Who is stronger to you?

Spyro; his Flame Breath is the strongest, IMO.

#3 May 01, 2009 10:25 AM

Cynder7
Gems: -90
Birthday: 19 December
Website

Same thing as Aicebo...TEH FLAME BREATH OWNS..So do his attack moves..

#4 May 01, 2009 4:44 PM

IceStar

I would say Spyro is stronger.

#5 May 01, 2009 5:29 PM

Aceedwin

As a playble character? Well Cynder is better against crowds, with her shadow and fear abilities, but against elites and single enemies Spyro.

As an actual character. Hmmm... Probably Cynder, I mean, what has Spyro gone through? The first other dragon he met sort of died. Whereas Cynder underwent a life of torture and after meeting the first people who respected her, she left them simply because she knew it was best for everyone.

#6 May 01, 2009 6:38 PM

Nightfall
Birthday: 26 August
Website

Spyro's ground based melee attacks are better, but Cynder's elemental abilities and air combos were good too.

I voted for Cynder because Shadow and Poison fully upgraded kicks @$$!  big_smile

Spyro was pretty good too though and I like using Fire and Ice.

#7 May 03, 2009 2:49 PM

Sir not appearing here

It seems to me that Spyro is stronger but slower than Cynder while Cynder is quick but her attacks are weaker than Spyro's. It doesn't matter now 
because I always use Cynder's fury.

#8 May 04, 2009 1:29 AM

Luke Danger

I think they're about equal in power TBH. Cynder is better at crowd control with Shadow, but Flame is good for pure damage.

#9 May 05, 2009 5:03 AM

RedDragonX
Website

In terms of overall use in the game and whatnot...I believe Cynder to be the strongest character by far. Yes Spyro's attacks dish out more damage...but very few of his attacks are effective against groups and hero enemies...that and he's slow.

Cynder has the ability to stun enemies and her combos last longer...this making her much more useful to Spyro who is pretty limited in terms of what he can do.

#10 May 26, 2009 3:50 PM

Jing

i thik spyro is stronger.....

#11 Jun 03, 2009 8:12 PM

spyroNcynder
Website

I agree with RedDragonX, Cynder is the best one out of the two to get combos but her abilities were weaker but last longer. Spyro's were stonger but didn't last as long as Cynder's. I thank there even but if I had to choose out of the two it would have to be Cynder. The reason I picked her is because she can do alot more with her abilities than Spyro, for example fire/fire charge yes it is stonger but it does have it's disadvantages like how you turn when you use it, it takes up alot of the ability bar. While Cynder's Shadow attack takes up very little at time unless your useing black fire then it goes down much faster but can really do some damage to your enemies. So it's a really hard choice but i'm sticking with Cynder, sorry Spyro  sad

#12 Jun 03, 2009 10:06 PM

Blaze the Dragon

Not really, Shadow and Fear were the fastest drainers in the game, even faster than Spyro's fire abilities. Shadow Strike drained quickly, as did the Shadow Fire and Shadow Claws. Fear on the other hand was definitely the fastest. I didn't really use it much, except against Malefor. What I think was the most interesting thing I did though, was going through every level using only Spyro's fire breath (for enemies, only used the other breaths when necessary to move ahead in levels.) For Cynder, it was Wind, which incidentally had the best combo-ability in the game. Ice also had great combo potential with Snowstorm.

But above all, the highest combo I got with Spyro was a... 276 I believe, and for Cynder it was 324.

#13 Jun 04, 2009 6:18 AM

Syler Bladewing

Cynder by far.  Her crowd control is exponentially stronger than Spyro's.   Plus, she has the power of Hottness!

This world...Is rotten.  People are evil, they kill and murder for no reason.  I will be the one to cleanse this world of evil.  I am Kira.

#14 Jun 04, 2009 10:52 AM

Blaze the Dragon

Not really. I felt Spyro's Fire breath had excellent crowd control. It especially came in handy in the Burned Lands. To be honest, I find them equal. For instance, for that one armor piece in the Burned Lands, where there were so many waves of enemies, I'd use Spyro's fire breath to severely damage them, strike the green crystals, and when they got near, quickly switched to Cynder and used the secondary breath attack to keep them all off the ground. Cynder's good for distractions and buying time to replenish Mana and Health, while I find Spyro good for finishing off enemies, be they crowd or not.

#15 Jun 04, 2009 11:04 PM

RedDragonX
Website

Cynder's air combos were much more effective then Spyro's was. She was always the quicker one with dealing heavy damage to a group with her Shadow or Wind abilities, and the shadow attacks especially could get you out of just about any jam, especially with the hero enemies.

#16 Jun 05, 2009 1:49 AM

Blaze the Dragon

True, but once she runs out of Mana... well, that's when it's best to switch to Spyro, even in aerial combat. Otherwise... you won't last too long.

#17 Jun 05, 2009 3:33 AM

RedDragonX
Website

I never ran out of mana with her because her aireal combos could unleash an awesome amount of gems. That and her shadow strikes cost almost nothing at all in terms of mana. Spyro's bar would deplete a lot faster for me.

#18 Jun 05, 2009 2:00 PM

Nightfall
Birthday: 26 August
Website

Plus Cynder has a helmet that regenerates mana.

#19 Jul 09, 2009 11:15 PM

DarkMaster

Cynder, she has the best elements

#20 Jul 11, 2009 4:08 PM

grievous16

Yes she does have the best. smile

One day the unreal shall be real, the fallen shall rise, and the nightmares shall become a reality. Those who follow shall earn life eternal. Those who don't shall die. The rising of the Dark Lord shall be humanity's undoing. All hail the Dark Lord of the Sith.

#21 Jul 11, 2009 5:02 PM

Cadc

they are both equally fearsome, but I have to go with Cynder, hery shadow attack and /fear were uber killers

Not to mention that with wind breath, I could pick up even the toughest enemies and instantly KO them by dropping them off cliffs (and for some random reason, dropping them in water, lol)

and lets not forget Poison Tail... *whistles*

Spyro Fan Forever

#22 Jul 24, 2009 5:00 AM

LightHolyDragon

Cynder because Female Dragon Are Better than Male Dragon
and her attack Rock Female Dragon rule

#23 Aug 04, 2009 2:44 AM

THEKIDWITHAKNIFE.

Getting old: It's gonna Happen.
Growing up: Not a chance!

"opinions are, imunity to being told your wrong...
paper, rock, and scissors they, all have their pros and cons!" .....................(Reliant K)

Check me out on Youtube.com and DeviantArt.com!!!

#24 Aug 04, 2009 7:50 PM

DarkMaster

I think that Spyro is the strongest but i like Cynder better.............

#25 Aug 05, 2009 9:18 PM

Blaze the Dragon

Board footer