Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#151 Apr 22, 2009 8:53 PM

Gerpie
Gems: 0

Re: The Future Guardians Roleplay

“Maybe there are some candles in here?” It made her think of romance, but that was to far away for her to think of. “I barely know him, but he looks cute. I have to admit that.” She thought. The armor got to heave for her, and she tried to get it off.” Do you think it’ll be ok if we get our armor off? It’s becoming heavy.” She looked at him, and tilted her head. She looked around the room, and saw her bed. “Perfect, I hope it’s as soft as it is at my house.” She smiled, and walked towards it.

#152 Apr 22, 2009 9:00 PM

chelvin

Shy ask if there were candles in the room, then she asked if they could take off their armor, then walked over to her bed. Spark glared at the fireplace for a moment more, and uttering a small prayer to the ancestors blew a large spark from his mouth, causing the wood to start burning, and soon a fire lit the room. Spark then moved to his pile of cushions and took of his helmet, followed by his heavy armor. He had gotten most of it off, he tugged at the gold bands on his tail but they refused to budge, the same happened with his neck band.
"Hey, err Shy? Could you help me get the last of my *bleep* armor off?" he asked embrassed about having to ask that question.

Some are born great, while others has greatness thrust apoun them. But it doesn't matter, as long as you follow your heart.

#153 Apr 22, 2009 9:10 PM

Gerpie

“Sure, Well only if you help me with mine too.” She smiled, and got of her cushions. First she slowly took of her helmet. “So… That thing was way to heavy.” You could see her face now. She smiled at the fireplace, and walked towards him. “What armor exactly?” She asked when she came close to him. “Wait an sec please, She got of the armor on her paws, and got next to him. “Okay just tell me which armor it is.” She blushed a bit, because she was really close. But she just smiled at him.

#154 Apr 22, 2009 9:16 PM

chelvin

Shy apporched him and asked with armor it was.
"It's the bands of my tail and the one on my neck, they won't come of" Spark said, a little irrated at the pieces of armor that wouldn't budge.

Some are born great, while others has greatness thrust apoun them. But it doesn't matter, as long as you follow your heart.

#155 Apr 22, 2009 9:25 PM

Gerpie

“Okay, I’ll try.” She got near his head, and tried to get his neckband off. “Is it supposed to click open?” She asked, and tried to find an lock. She found it, and tried to open it. It didn’t work, so she tried again. “I think it’s pretty stuck.. It doesn’t click open like it would be doing.” She didn’t care about that her face was all red. She was so close to his face, she could hear him breathing sofly. “I’m sorry Spark, But I can’t get it open. Let me try these on your tail.” She walked over to his tail, and tried the same. “This might hurt a little.” She said, and tried to pull one of them. It didn’t even move. “I think this one is stuck aswell.” She said pretty embarrassed. “I’ll try the other one.” She said, and started pulling it. The same thing happened. It didn’t even move. “You really have bad luck, they’re all stuck.” She sighed, and sat down near to him trying to get her own armor off.

#156 Apr 22, 2009 9:57 PM

Spyro Volcanix
Website

Lance looked between the two rooms, deciding which to choose. Each would be eaqually bad, getting the same attention in either of them. Lance sighed and randomly choose, walking in, he saw two dragons, struggling with their armour, 'great, it's too late to turn back now.' he stepped into the light of the room, "Is there any space in this room for one more?" he asked, examining the two dragons, one of them blushing so much, she was almost as radiant as the fireplace, and the other, messing around with his neck armour, probably trying to remove it.

Signature update... there's nothing to change...

#157 Apr 22, 2009 10:04 PM

Gerpie

“Ehh?...” She noticed him in the door. And looked at him. “Well, this is an two persons room sorry, eheheh. Volteer said that only we and two others gets to share their rooms. I think one person rooms are close to here.” She tried to get one of his parts of again, but they weren’t planning on moving a single bit. She sighed. “Could you leave us alone, please? This is our room, find your own.” Her voice was soft, yet angered. But she didn’t gave him more attention, and continued her ritual with Spark.

#158 Apr 22, 2009 10:30 PM

Spyro Volcanix
Website

"hmmm." Lance sighed, he turned, but before leaving the room, he said "try twisting the lock on your armour, that's how they're all made, with a twist lock, but they have snap locks on the helmet and the body piece.", he left the room. he was relived, but he didn't show it. He made his way to a nearby room, hoping it was the right one, unluckily, yet more dragons, sighing he turned and retirned to the hall, 'Is every room taken? Where are those single rooms?" Lance walked down the hallway, looking.

#159 Apr 22, 2009 11:04 PM

Blaze the Dragon

#160 Apr 22, 2009 11:24 PM

Spyro Volcanix
Website

OOC: men, I was away for 6 hours and nobody noticed my absence.

#161 Apr 22, 2009 11:31 PM

Blaze the Dragon

((Apparently that's something a lot of RPers on SF lack... courtesy, and patience. You'd been left behind in the past, and so have I. It's... frustrating, for lack of a better word.))

#162 Apr 23, 2009 12:16 AM

Rurikredwolf
Birthday: 14 October
Website

(Yep. Kinda the reason why I stopped posting)

#163 Apr 23, 2009 1:37 AM

Blaze the Dragon

((Control is one of the first things every RPer should learn, so that others don't get left behind, and then the RP dies as a result of people leaving out of frustration with everyone who was so discourteous! I'm starting to consider leaving myself, because it's so aggravating! What, are you all gonna move ahead ten pages for when I'm at work for eight hours, possibly longer!? People have things to do besides go onto the computer. I have school, I have work, I have an SAT that I'm studying for. I can't be on here 24/7. The least you could do is show some courtesy for the RPers who have less time than those who can spend all day on the computer.))

#164 Apr 23, 2009 4:05 AM

Rurikredwolf
Website

(I also stopped posting becuase everyone ignores me, you, PF, and Kja. I try to acknowlage people but...@_@)

#165 Apr 23, 2009 4:36 AM

chelvin

(*bleep*, I apologise, it's extemely hard to keep control of the amount of posting happening. And I know people has been left behind, I was yesterday. I tried puting a post order on, but Rurik said it was too harsh, so idk what I can do to remedy this. Not without starting the RP again. I apologise again for this uncontrolability. If you guys wish for me to restart the RP with a posting order or some other way to control it, just say and I'll remake the RP)
Spark watched as the dragon left and mentoned about the lock. He reached back, and attempted to twist the lock, but it was jammed. Something was stopping it from coming off.
"Well at least it's only small bits of armor" He sighed.

#166 Apr 23, 2009 7:59 AM

Spyro Volcanix
Website

Lance finally found an empty room, it was a double, which opened the posibility for another Dragon, but it would have to do. He looked around the room, fireplace, two beds, and two small chests, presumably for possesions. Lance walked over to the fireplace, he couldn't use the fire element, but, as an ice dragon, he liked the cold and prefered it to be dark. 'Hopefully no-one else Is left without a room, then I can have a little peace and quiet.' he thought to himself, walking to one of the beds, 'but at least I have a bed, even a chest.' he sighed, sitting on the floor, the speak with the guardians had been a frightning ordeal, he hated attention, thankfully it was over. Lance looked at the roof 'Well, what now,'. He looked down and examined his armour, he was probably the only one of the candidates to have actually have used the armour, he was also probably the only one who had fought for his life. Lance lay down on the hard floor, not even considering the bed. The usual peircing red colour of his eyes changed, and stopped at a blue and green mix, as thoughts of the past haunted his mind. He fiddled with the small vial that hung around his neck, inside, red liquid churned about, bringing forth memories of better days.

#167 Apr 23, 2009 10:20 AM

Blaze the Dragon

((Personally, I think it'd be better to restart the RP, so that those who are lost can have some place to begin. Also, as the creator of the RP, you're technically known as the RP Master here, chelvin, a term that comes with the creator of the RP, and he or she can designate it to others. No matter how harsh the rules can seem, the RP master would have the final say. The RP master sets the rules. If the RPers can't agree to the terms set by the creator, then the RP master can just kick them out. Kja's done it a few times, I've done it a few times.))

#168 Apr 23, 2009 10:22 AM

Phoenix_Flyer
Website

(I think that idea would certainly be well-placed in this RP. There's waaaay too many to be doing their own thing, there'll be no direction to the plot otherwise.)

#169 Apr 23, 2009 12:16 PM

Dammig

(I agree with the others.There must be something order thing otherwise everyone will get lost.Sometimes i didn't really understand anything.I like your idea.So let me know how you decie smile )

#170 Apr 23, 2009 12:17 PM

Spyro Volcanix
Website

(You don't have to restart the RP to bring around order, think about that. But some order is required to continue.)

#171 Apr 23, 2009 12:34 PM

Dammig

(Yes order is needed.But still it got a little confusing.We will see how the RP Master will think.)

#172 Apr 23, 2009 12:42 PM

Gerpie

(I think restarting the RP will be nice, because we just can't go on if other candidats get left behind.)

#173 Apr 23, 2009 2:58 PM

Rurikredwolf
Website

(I vote for restart. why? I have no idea what the hell is going on now....I couldn't keep up.)

#174 Apr 23, 2009 3:16 PM

Dammig

(Same here.I got confused.Vote:Restart)

#175 Apr 23, 2009 3:59 PM

Aceedwin

OOC: I don't think so. It's a waste of time.

"Share a room? Not likely." Mull walked away from the rooms, walking through a heavy door. She found a plateau outdoors, it was covered well by the treetops, and somewhat difficult to find. She'd slept outdoors most of her life.

Board footer