Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#26 Apr 21, 2009 6:15 PM

Aceedwin
Gems: 0

Re: The Future Guardians Roleplay

"Where have you been? Ignitus ended up dead. A lot of people ended up dead I believe." Mull said, eyes half-lidded. "I wonder when people will realise that." She muttered to herself.

#27 Apr 21, 2009 6:19 PM

chelvin

"I think can answer that" Spark replied to the dragon's question. He remained silent for awhile, trying to think of the best possible way to say it.
"You see he died in the Dark War, while helping the Purple Dragon...that's all the public of Warfang knows" he said with sadness, he did not know how. The saddness was due to respect more than anything.
Then Volteer called out another name.

Some are born great, while others has greatness thrust apoun them. But it doesn't matter, as long as you follow your heart.

#28 Apr 21, 2009 6:20 PM

Dammig

His eyes grew wide.
"HE WAS THAT HERO GUY?!Oh i'm so sorry about it i didn't knew his name perfectly.Anyways i wanted to come here to step in HIS pawprints.He is such a big hero in my eyes.Even bigger than in anyone elses." he said to the others while he looked around them.
"You have pretty nice armor there." he said to continue the conversation.

#29 Apr 21, 2009 6:32 PM

Aceedwin

"So he was your idol, as it were, and you didn't know his name? I find that sad and idiotic. More idiotic than the possibility that the armour comment was a chat-up line..." Mull rolled her eyes. Suddenly, guardianship felt horribly unpromising.

#30 Apr 21, 2009 6:39 PM

Phoenix_Flyer
Website

Celerity came down the stairs, looking none the worse for the wear.

"That wasn't so bad, they only call out your name and you let the inhabitants of the City get a good look at you.... So, what do you all think of this place? I think its huge...."

#31 Apr 21, 2009 6:40 PM

Dammig

He looked starnge.
"Firstly i only called him The Great Dragon, and my name memory isn't the best.And second you are pretty unfriendly.And about the armor thing i was talking to everyone and you needn't bite my head off for that.And try to enjoy the life a little bit more.It doesn't hurt." he replied a little angry.

#32 Apr 21, 2009 6:42 PM

Aceedwin

"It does when you live in the real world." Mull turned away. That made a point. If she had to work with any of these fools, she'd make it clear that she was in charge, regardless of their wishes.

#33 Apr 21, 2009 6:46 PM

Rurikredwolf
Birthday: 14 October
Website

Emerald heard her name and climbed up. It was so....frightening. Yet, it wasn't at the same time.

(She IS th enext after since her name begins iwth a E, right? and go me for not describing her emotions)

#34 Apr 21, 2009 6:46 PM

Phoenix_Flyer
Website

Celerity went quiet, obviously there were no pleasant feelings between those two.... She looked at Emerald.

"Don't worry, all you have to do is stand there a second, its fine."

#35 Apr 21, 2009 6:47 PM

Dammig

"Okay then.Be for yourself." he said to Mull and looked at the others.Then he looked around the enormus city.It was so big.But he didn't liked the crowd.And was a little nervous about going up there and talking soon.

#36 Apr 21, 2009 6:49 PM

Gerpie

Shy heard her name being called. Her heart skipped a beat. “This is it guys.” She walked out of the group, and walked up the stairs. Step by step very slow. She thought;” Will this be okay?” She was pretty excited, and finally got upstairs. All she could say was;”H..Hi..”

OOC: Sorry for if it's wrong, but chelvin chanched one o his posts look it up.

#37 Apr 21, 2009 6:50 PM

Rurikredwolf
Website

Emerald had gone back down and stood next to Celerity. "That was....frightening...and not at the same time..." she said to her.

#38 Apr 21, 2009 6:51 PM

chelvin

The new dragon was getting on Spark's nerves and this combined with his current state of mind, just annoyed him.
"What is your problem?" he asked the new dragon, who had just had a go at the dragon who was almost too late. Spark took a step towards the newest dragon as he continued.
"Only because he didn't know the fire guardian's name, doesn't mean that he knows nothing, or is usless. He came from another village, and now everyone knows of the fire guardian's death yet!" He said loudly, irrated and nervious, as Volteer called out yet another name.

Some are born great, while others has greatness thrust apoun them. But it doesn't matter, as long as you follow your heart.

#39 Apr 21, 2009 6:51 PM

Aceedwin

Mull went to lie down in the corner. There was no-one on the other side of the wall, no trapdoors, and no assasins in the r- Well there were suspicious looking dragons up there. Remember them...

"I have plenty of problems. A few of them relate to the fact that I am stuck in a hall waiting for a job I'm not sure I want with a bunch of imbeciles."

#40 Apr 21, 2009 6:52 PM

Blaze the Dragon

#41 Apr 21, 2009 6:53 PM

Rurikredwolf
Website

(Whoa...tone it down a little bit. They were just calling up names of the canadites.)

#42 Apr 21, 2009 6:53 PM

Phoenix_Flyer
Website

"I know." Celerity replied to Emerald. "I thought we would have to introduce ourselves or something, but I'm glad we didn't, I was afraid I would say something offensive. Butat the same time I'm glad I got to see the city from that balcony and just how many Dragons are still alive, it was breath-taking...."

#43 Apr 21, 2009 6:56 PM

Dammig

"Thanks but this was unneccesary.We had already closed our little talk.But nice to meet a new friend, i'm Josh." he said to the dragon with a friendly smile.

#44 Apr 21, 2009 6:57 PM

Rurikredwolf
Website

"Yeah...the war left us all in hiding or elsewhere." She sighed, remembering the war. The fear that she had felt, and how loss can be devestating. "So many died...a few of my closest friends perished in it...."

#45 Apr 21, 2009 6:58 PM

Gerpie

She came back down, and was breathing pretty fast. “That.. That was strange, but not as I thought it would be.” She pulled back an grin on her face, and got back to the group. “I’m back! It was strange, but not as I thought it would be.” She looked up, and got into the group again. “What’s going on?” She asked.

#46 Apr 21, 2009 6:58 PM

Phoenix_Flyer
Website

"All of the male Dragons in my village were killed, there's only females...." Celerity replied to Emerald.

#47 Apr 21, 2009 7:03 PM

Blaze the Dragon

OOC: Okay, but I'm gone for what... six hours, and three pages are made already?

Blaze had perused the leaf of parchment that had been sent to him so many times, those who would watch him thought he was going to burn a hole through the paper with the sheer intensity he read it. That was a while ago, before he had taken flight. Now, however, he had gone to wing only two hours previously, when the sight of the newly constructed temple came into view. "So... this is it, huh? I wonder who all will be chosen as the guardians."

Bright colors and shades flashed across his vision as his altitude gradually decreased. The forms of the other candidates made their presence known to his scarlet-hued eyes. Once the distance between himself and the ground was reduced to an adequate level, his wings collapsed to his back from the gliding position, and he landed gently upon the ground.

#48 Apr 21, 2009 7:04 PM

Rurikredwolf
Website

"Both males and females fought from where I came from." She sighed, "Oh what does it matter? Their dead. at least half of the city I came from is dead or destroyed. Only a couple of my friends and family members survived." She felt a tear go down her face. She always got emotional when she talked about this...

#49 Apr 21, 2009 7:04 PM

chelvin

Spark's temper flared as the new dragon insulted them, he then calmed slightly as the others began to talk about the war. Then the Yellow dragon said that all of the male dragons of her village were killed, his temper vanished. Spark looked at her with disbelief.
"No male dragons, you must be kidding!" he said in disbelief, then he went into thought again.
"Well, maybe that's possible...my mum was injured when Warfang was attacked, I-I have never been so scared in my life" he said silently.

#50 Apr 21, 2009 7:12 PM

Phoenix_Flyer
Website

"Yup, all of the male Dragons were killed, and any hatchlings that were sired just before they left turned out to be female as well.... It was werid...." She looked back at Emerald to see the tear running down her cheek. "Are you OK?" She asked.

Board footer