You are not logged in.

#1 Apr 19, 2009 7:29 PM

dragonjk
Gems: 0

Question about 2 cutscenes in the game.

#2 Apr 19, 2009 10:27 PM

TornWings

Re: Question about 2 cutscenes in the game.

There's been a bit of talk about this already. I don't know what to think of it, as it seems to contradict earlier information.

Oh great, my lighthouse is on fire again, be right back...

#3 Apr 20, 2009 3:57 AM

Aicebo

Not too long ago I questioned all the extra dragons; I'm still curious about it. I still kind of wish they would've added a new dragon character and how the extra dragons appeared instead of having them all come out of nowhere.

#4 Apr 20, 2009 4:47 PM

spyroNcynder
Website

That would be great wouldn't it, having an extra dragon gaurdian in the spyro series. But there is one thing I know, even though Ignitis is dead they will never replace him for another dragon just an extra guarding and thats all the new gaurdian will be if there is any new one coming.

#5 Apr 20, 2009 8:36 PM

~cornys~

I never really remember them saying that there weren't other dragons.... I remember seeing a few other dragons more than the guardians in the dragon city fighting the army.... I don't know... I just don't remember then saying that there wren't others...

Sparx also said when those weird things attacked Hunter's village that they were dragon's rather than the guardians or something else...

I don't know honestly though... but who does?

If tomorrow may never come, and yesterday is just a memory, then what is today worth?

-Cameron (Cornys) Corns

#6 Apr 21, 2009 9:20 PM

spyroNcynder
Website

It tells you when you play the begining of the level Avalar when you have to protect there homes from falling down to the ground by the things your talking about. All I remeber is that there small, red, and ugly looking.

#7 May 06, 2009 10:19 AM

YellowBananas
Website

in anb iggy ses "all the other EGGS were smashed" no dragons

#8 May 08, 2009 7:41 PM

Aceedwin

Yes, but what about older dragons? No hatchlings, but not no dragons. Although there would probably be an awkward hole in the dragon population.

I think at most Ignitus might have said that he was the only free dragon, but after the events of TEN, Cynder is no longer a problem, and the guardians are reunited. It seems to me they would be able to free more dragons while his purpleness and co. were having a nap, hm?

So there were dragons alive, but in hiding or captured and imprisoned. I doubt the Spyro world was gothic enough to kill any dragons.

#9 May 09, 2009 1:46 AM

Luke Danger

I'm sticking by they're all drags with similar sob stories like Ignitus', though they come out when they see Cyril/Terrador/Volteer. If they're all guys? Well, I'd hate to be Cynder.

#10 May 09, 2009 3:39 AM

~cornys~

I'm refering to Sparx commenting on the flying things saying that they are dragons... rather than the guardians... if that was all the more dragons then he would rather have said guardians than dragons...

There would be no others.

I still think that it was 'us' who drew that assumption and accepted it as fact.

If tomorrow may never come, and yesterday is just a memory, then what is today worth?

-Cameron (Cornys) Corns

#11 May 22, 2010 3:08 AM

24gh12

the other drags could have been used as stand ins to show the dragons had helped the moles defend the sacred city

#12 Jul 25, 2010 10:42 PM

darkhorus

No-one ever said that ALL dragons, except for the guardians, Spyro and Cynder, were dead. However, it has been offically revieled somewhere (I don't remember exactly where) that the dragon-like creatures that appeared in one of the cutscenes in DOTD and helped defend Warfang are in fact not dragons at all, it is a race that looks very much like dragons but they aren't, I can't remember the name of their race but it is close to dragon, probably closely related

#13 Jul 25, 2010 10:52 PM

Aura24
Gems: 750
Website

They ARE dragons, dark. They look like dragons, and they fought like one.

Board footer