You are not logged in.

#1 Mar 21, 2009 2:57 PM

EloraRocksCynderSucks
Gems: 0

DOTD HELP PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSEEE

I'm stuck on the part where you have to estinquish the fire please can you help?  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(

Cynder: OK, Elora, you win!
EloraRocksCynderSucks: For all your ETD needs

#2 Mar 22, 2009 3:18 AM

TornWings

Re: DOTD HELP PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSEEE

I assume you mean in the city of warfang level?

There's a dragon thing sending water into one of two basins, but the basin near the burning house is empty. You need to run around until you reach the other side of the dragon-shaped spring and find the wheel near it to redirect the water.

Then, you need to continue on through the level until you find some buckets behind a gate. Nearby lever(s?) open the gate. Then you just grab the buckets, go to the water (cutscene shows Spyro/Cynder filling the bucket), go to the fire (another cutscene shows Spyro/Cynder dropping it on the fire). Continue until the fire is no more.

Oh great, my lighthouse is on fire again, be right back...

#3 Apr 03, 2009 2:20 AM

Spyro Volcanix
Website

Re: DOTD HELP PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSEEE

DONT FORGET! You need to turn on the fountain. to do this, when you come back from the alley wih the buckets, PLACE THE BUCKETS ON THE GROUND AND WALK STRAGHT FORWARDS!!!! turn left, go forward, left again, go throught the Arch and go to the wheel on he wall,turn that, some enemies should spawn while you are turning it. Defeat them and then go back to the whell. Turn untill the two dragon heads have swaped places (one up and one down). Go back, pick up your bucket, then fill it with water from the now filled pond. YAY smile ! when you have extinguished the fire, go back to where you found the buckets, then go up the stairs. after a shor walk you get to the CATAPULT!!!!!

Signature update... there's nothing to change...

Board footer