You are not logged in.

#1 Mar 07, 2009 5:20 AM

cynderfan
Gems: 0
Website

The Elemental Tribes: Fire

This is based BS (Before Spyro.)
---------------------------------------------
After the Seventeenth leap, Enya caught the message Parrot.
"Ha, got you!" Enya exclaimed, the flame of glory lit in her eyes; Enya was a young fire dragon, her body was a stunning amaranth, it shone in the light like a ruby.
The messenger bird struggled to break free from the clutches of Enya's pitch black claws.
Messenger birds were and old breed, nearly as old as dragons, the Earth dragons, a defence based race, think they own them, of course Enya thinks they are wrong. Messenger birds are used to contact other dragons from a distance, they mimic the messenger and go to the one contacted (Apparently they go crazy for biscuits.)
Enya gave the dazed bird a message.
"Hey Flemma, hope your ok, say hi to Runo from me, Enya."
Flemma and Runo are Enya's Big brother and sister, Runo was a war dragon, an attacker on the Electric Tribe.
Flemma on the other hand was a ruby searcher and diamond maker, all went to the fire lord GustFlame.
Shooing the bird, Enya walked to her mother Renya, who was making cave paintings.
"Hi mum,  how are you koping with me going to the war dragon base?" Enya asked in her pleading voice.
Sighing her mother turned around, the sun made her blue eyes almost glow.
"I'm fine, it's just now you're all grown up and i'll miss you."
Enya ran up and hugged her all so mixed emotion mother.
"I'll miss you too mum."

The blood red sun was setting on the dessert horizon, saying good bye for the last time for a while Enya set off.

Board footer