Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 Mar 06, 2009 9:44 PM

grievous16
Gems: 0

Eternal love from the heart

Ch 1: Awakening

As Cynder and Spyro fight Malefor they end up inside the center of the planet where the final battle to decide the fate of the world.

“You cannot defeat me! I am eternal!” Malefor roared.

With that he let loose a beam of dark purple dragon energy the Spyro and Cynder begin to duel with their own furry energy. As the energy collided it pulsed and seamed to be evenly matched.

“Just..hang...on!” Spyro said trying to keep his power up.

Through the combination of their power Spyro and Cynder overpower Malefor and send him flying onto the crystal core of the planet. As Malefor get up and makes his way toward the two of them dragons five spirit like dragon appear.

“What is this!” Malefor yelled.

The five dragons looked a Malefor and shot into the crystal core of the planet and began to pull Malefor in.

“Nooooo...” Was the last words of Malefor before he was pulled into the crystal.

As Malefor died the crystal snakes that bound Spyro and Cynder together disappeared. All around them the planet began to break apart. Spyro and Cynder land on the core of the planet and look around.

“Spyro, I am sorry. I'm so sorry.” Cynder said to Spyro.

“Don't be. It's over now.”

“So this is it...”

“Spyro, when a dragon dies, he does not truly leave this world.” Ignitus said in Spyro's mind. “His spirit lives on, binding itself with nature, offering hope to the future...”

“I know what I need to do.” Spyro said to Cynder. “Just get out of here Cynder.”

“Spyro no... You don't have to do anything. Let's just go.”

“Where Cynder? There'll be nothing left! The world is breaking apart. But I think I can stop it. I think I'm meant to.”

“Then I'm with you...” Cynder said as Spyro began to release his purple dragon energy. “I love you...”

Those lase three words, I love you continued to echo through Spyro's mind as he awoke. He wasn't in the core anymore, but outside in a forest. Right away he looked around for Cynder.

“Cynder where are you?!” He yelled.

“Right here.” she said from under him. “Mind getting up your crushing my wing.”

“Oh sorry” He said getting off her. “Cynder we did it we really did it!”

“I know Spyro.” Cynder said getting up. “Malefor will never cause us trouble again!”

“Cynder back in the cave,” Spyro started. “When you said I love you...”

“I meant ever word of it Spyro.” Cynder said with a smile. “Once enemies now friends. Spyro, will you please take me as your mate?”

As Spyro hears this he smile and rubs his head against Cynder's lovingly. “Of course I will Cynder.”

Cynder smiled and looked into Spyro's eyes. “I love you Spyro.”

“I love you too, Cynder.” Spyro said and gently kissed Cynder. “We would get back to Warfang and try to find the rest of the elders. They need to know of Ignitus's fate.”

“I am sorry for what happened to him.” Cynder said looking down.

“His sacrifice wasn't in vain, we beat Malefor.” Spyro said looking at the sky. “Lets go, the others are worried I am sure.”

“I hope the others are alright...” Cynder said looking down.

“I am sure they are.” Spyro said putting his wing around her.

“Yea your right.” Cynder said with a smile. “Lets go.”

“Thats the spirit.” Spyro said and jumped into the sky with Cynder close behind and they flew toward the dragon city.

Ch 2: Back to Warfang.

After getting their bearing Spyro and Cynder began to make their way back to Warfang to give them the news of their victory over Malefor but the sorrow of their loss of Ignitus. Spyro was still down about losing him. Cynder could tell and flew next to him.

“Spyro there was nothing we could have done.” Cynder said. “It was his wish for us to get through the ring of fire, he did it so we could take down Malefor. His sacrifice wasn't for nothing.”

“He's the reasion we got through at all.” Spyro said sadly. “I just wish he didn't have to go. He was like a father to me.”

“At least you have someone like a father.” Cynder said. “I don't even know who mine was.”

“Maybe Cyril or one of the others will know.” Spyro said trying to life her spirits.

“Maybe.” Cynder said grinning. “Only one way to find out.”

With that the two of them took off toward Warfang. When they got there they were surprised to that the city was nearly fully restored.

“How long have we been out for?” Cynder said

“You have only been gone for about a day you two.” A voice said from behind them.

The two turned to see Terrador standing there.

“Terrador!” Spyro yelled and the two shot over to him.

“You two did the impossible.” Terrador said looking around. “Wheres Ignitus?”

“He didn't make it...” Spyro said sadly.

“He sacrificed himself so we could get through the wall of fire.” Cynder said.

“He made a noble sacrifice.” Terrador said. “The others should know about this.”

With that the three headed through town.

“How did everything get fixed so fast?” Spyro asked looking around.

“Ah these moles fast little builders.” Terrador said. “They have restored a lot of the city of the damage the golem caused.”

“So where are the others at?” Cynder asked.

“Just inside here.” Terrador said as they entered a large temple.

Inside the temple was Cyril, as soon as he saw Spyro and Cynder he shot over to them.

“You two did it,” He said. “You two really took out Malefor and saved the world!”

“I know we did.” Spyro said. “It was a hard fight but we won.”

“Where is Volteer at?” Cynder asked.

“He is off spreading word to the females we sent away before Malefor was sealed away and you were hatched.” Cyril said. “We didn't want any of them to get captured or worse during the war.”

“It was a necessary step to protect out race.” Terrador continued. “The females brought their eggs to the temple them headed out into the wasteland to secret havens to be hidden away from Malefor and his forces.”

A question shoot into Cynder's mind and before she could think she blurted out “Is my mom in one of the havens?!”

Both of the elders looked at her and Terrador was the first to speak. “I think she is, though I am not sure.”

“Well who would then?!” She said getting annoyed.

“We don't know.” Cyril said. “The mothers would know their hatchlings by scent so we didn't think about a list or anything.”

“Please,” Cynder said looking at Cyril. “Do you know anyone, anyone at all who would know who my mom is?”

“There is only one I know that would know it.” Terrador said. “Thats the Chronicler.”

All of a sudden there was a shot of golden light and Sparks was in front of Spyro.

“You back buddy!” He said.

“Sparks it's good to see you again!” Spyro said happily. “We did it, Malefor is dead!”

“I know,” Sparks said. “Everything was all glowy and dark looking then there was a flash of purple light and everything was back to normal. You really did it!”

“I couldn't have beat him without Cynder's help Sparks.” Spyro said.

Sparks turned to Cynder and looked at him for a good minuet.

“I was wrong about you.” Sparks said. “All this time I though you were an evil she-dragon but your not. You help my buddy here take out Malefor. I never though I would say this but, I am sorry.”

“It takes a lot of guts to admit when your wrong Sparks.” Cynder said. “I've changed a lot since I first came to the temple, that time before Gual attacked us. I felt like I didn't belong with you all, that I had caused you so much trouble and pain but still Spyro accepted me as did the elders, and now Sparks, you've excepted me.”

“I said some things to you in the past I am regretting now.” Sparks said. “Things I can never take back. What us three have been through has made me realize just how cruel I've been to you. Cynder I see you as part of my family now.”

“That means a lot to me Sparks,”Cynder said.

“Sparks, I've decided to take Cynder as my mate.” Spyro said.

Sparks got a look of shock in his eyes that quickly changed to a smile. “I knew you two had a thing for each other. Great now were going to have little dragons running around here.”

“Sparks!” Cynder said blushing under her scales as the two elders laughed.

“He is right you know.” Cyril said. “You may be young Cynder but you can still lay an egg at your age.”

“Seriously?” She asked.

“It is.” Terrador said.

Spyro and Cynder looked at each other and then quickly looked away their minds running with all kinds of different thing.

“Spyro I know we just met back up.” Sparks said. “ And I hate to leave you guys alone but I want to go back home and make sure the folks are alright.”

“Go ahead Sparks.” Spyro said. “Be careful though, I don't want you getting hurt.”

“Hey careful is all I do.” Sparks said. “Now you two behave while I am gone.”

“Sparks!” They both said at the same time and Sparks shot out of the temple laughing.

Ch 3: A will and an inheritance

Cynder and Spyro took a few days to relax and recover their strength and plan their next move.

“We should go see the Chronicler.” Cynder said. “ I want to know who my parents were.”

“I would like to know about my parents as well.” Spyro said.

“Spyro do you know where he is?” Cynder asked.

“I remember how to get to him from Mount Malefor.” Spyro said. “Let go try and see him.”

The two headed out of the temple only to run into Terrador, on his side was a strange cylinder.

“I am glad I found you two.” Terrador said.

“Whats going on?” Spyro asked.

Terrador reached back and pulled out a scroll from the tube. “Spyro Ignitus is gone and he has a will on what is going to be done with what he owns. He made this before you and Cynder came back from the underground city and his instructions were that when he passes on to give you this will.”

Slowly Spyro took the scroll and headed to a table with Cynder. The two looked at it for a long time then at each other.

“It's alright Spyro” Cynder said putting a paw on his shoulder. “You don't have to open it now if you don't want to.”

“No,” Spyro said opening it. “We need to know what must be done.”

The two began to read the will.

I Ignitius, guardian of the dragon eggs and the temple, am writing this will in the event of my death I leave Spyro the temple that has been in my family for millions of years and everything I own that I do not give to the others including my vast treasure. Terrador, my dear friend I leave you my prized battle armor, may it protect you when you need it most. To Cyril my friend I leave you my jeweled tail saber, I know you've wanted it for a long time. Volteer my friend, to you I leave you my books of the history of our race, I know you like to read. Cynder,I have a special gift for you. For the longest time I have been working on a way to free you from the shackles that bind you. In the reflecting pool in my... Spyro's temple you will find a crystal key, that will free you from them forever. These are my wishes when I die. Don't morn me for I have lived a long happy life. All this time I have kept something hidden from you Spyro,for that I am truly sorry. Cynder I failed to protect you from the dark forces but I know in my heart that you have forgiven me many times over. Spyro, my son protect Cynder with you life, I know the love you two have.

Spyro and Cynder stared at the last line for a long time the at each other.

“He... he was my father.” Spyro said still in shock.

“I though you two looked kind of alike.” Cynder said putting a wing around Spyro and her head next to his. “It's alright Spyro I am here.”

“I already took care of everything so the temple is all yours now Spyro.” Terrador said.

“Thank you Terrador.” Spyro said looking at him. “I think were going to the temple first then going to see the Chronicler.”

“As you wish you two.” Terrador said walking away. “And Spyro...”

“Yea?” He asked.

“Make sure you take care of Cynder.” Terrador said. “Protect her with your life as a mate should.”

“I will Terrador.” Spyro said proudly.

Terrador smiles and headed off into the city.

“So shall we go?” Cynder asked.

“Yes we should.” Spyro said with a smiles. “Lets go to our new home.”

The two headed out of the city and headed toward the silver river and then followed it north right to the temple. To his surprise the damage from the attack Gaul made on the temple was fixed.

“I guess the guardians brought a few moles here.” Cynder said.

“This place has been my home for a long time, now it's mine.” Spyro said smiling and headed in with Cynder. The entered the room where the reflecting pool.

“Lets see if we can find that key.” Cynder said and headed to the pool.

“Good idea,” Spyro said and started looking.

It took over a half hour to find the transparent key in the pool.

“I think I found it!” Spyro said pulling the key from the pool.

“That must be it!” Cynder yelled happily.

“Now we just need to find the key holes.” Spyro said.

“That shouldn't be too hard.” She said looking at the shackles. “There is only four of them.”

“Do you want to search for them or should I?” Spyro asked.

“I can get the ones on my front legs,” She said as she felt herself blush. “But you will have to find the ones on the neck and tail.”

With that the two decided to get the onces on her front legs first. It took them close to an hour to find the keyhole which was hidden under a near impossible to find panel on the rim of the shackle.

“This must be it.” Cynder said using her claw to pull the panel up.

“I just though of something.” Spyro said looking at the key that looked more like a twig. “How is this going to open it?”

“Put it in and try anyway.” Cynder said.

Spyro nodded and pushed the key into the lock as he did the key seamed to shimmer and grow into the keyhole and Spyro turned the key and they both heard a click before the shackle fell to the floor.

“It works!” She yelled looking at her now free right front paw.

“Lets hurry and get the others.” Spyro said.

To their complete confusion the next shackle didn't have the panel on the rim but in the middle.

“Great,” Cynder said. “So they are in random places on each shackle.”

“Well thats the second one down.” Spyro said unlocking it. “Which do you want done next?”

“The one on my neck if you please.” She said.

Spyro started searching the brace on her neck to find the panel and after a little while he finds it and unlocks the shackle.

“Got it.” Spyro said smiling.

“That feels so nice.” She said shaking her neck. “Only one left...”

“You sure you want me to try and get it off?” Spyro asked.

“Go ahead.” She said.

Spyro headed back to her tail and began to examine the top of the shackle.

“It's not here...” He though. “Well I guess I should have figured as much.”

“There.” He said trying to keep him mind clear from what he saw.

“That feels sooo much better.” Cynder said as she shook her tail. “All that extra weight is gone now.”

She smiles as she heads over to Spyro and kisses him.

“Thanks for the help.”

“No problem.” He said getting him mind back under control.

She replied. “Oh I almost forgot!”

With that she takes off but comes back a few minuets later with a scroll in her paw.

“I wrote this for you but I never got the nerve to give it to you.” She said handing it to him. “I know it don't matter now but I want you to read it anyway.”

“Of course I will.” He said and kisses her as he opens the scroll.

Dear Spyro,
I am so sorry for everything I have done to you before. I never meant to harm you or Sparks, but I'm not like you... All I ever wanted to do was to stand by your side, to fight along side you to save our kind. I wanted to soar through the sky with you, to go where ever you go, I'm so glad you forgive me of the doing I was forced to do. If only I could gain Sparks's trust, then I would be a happy dragon, but You trust me, and for now that's all I need.

Loving you always,
Cynder

Spyro read the letter again then kissed her.

“Even back then you loved me.” He said. “Wait here.”

With that he took off to where he slept and came back with a scroll as well.

“I meant to give this to you a long time ago as well.” Spyro said giving her the scroll. “The morning after the night you left the temple I was going to give you this but then everything happened.”

“Thank you Spyro.” she said and opened the scroll.

Dear Cynder,
I'm glad you joined our little group. I don't know what we would have done without you, I know you question your loyalty, I trust you and you are very loyal to me. You always say you feel alone, but you're not alone, for I am right beside you. I want to always be with you. I will never leave you, I want to fly with you, I want you to fight by my side, I want you to know I will protect you. I want to be with you until we die and even then we won't part ways. We will be together until the end of time. I will never leave your side, I want you to stand by me and I know, during this darkest hour, light can be found, as long as you are beside me.
Love,
Spyro.

Cynder look at her mate, tears were in her eyes as she put her head next to his.

“We were so foolish back then.” She said. “If I had known your feelings, I never would have left the temple that night.”

“That time is over now Cynder.” Spyro said in a gentle voice as he wraps his wings around her. “We are mates now and nothing will ever change that.”

“And for that I thank the gods that we are.” She said kissing him passionately. “I love you Spyro, I love you so much.”

“And I you Cynder.” He said kissing her back. “I would go to the ends of the earth and back again for you.”

“I would do the same for you.” She said looking into his eyes. “I would die for you.”

“We will be together forever.” He said kissing her.

“I know we will.” She said smiling back. “Lets get to the Chronicler's, I want to meet this dragon of mystery.”

“Sure, lets go.” Spyro said and flew out of the temple with Cynder close behind.

This one will reveal the identity of Cynder's father.

Ch 4: White island

Spyro and Cynder took off from Warfang but rather then heading toward what remained of Mount Malefor they headed out to sea.

"Where are we going Spyro?" Cynder asked worried.

"To find what remains of those pirate ships that attacked us." Spyro said. "From there we can head right to White Island."

"I hated those slobbering mutts." Cynder said. "Making us fight for their entertainment."

"If it wasn't for them I may never have found the Chronicler." Spyro said. "So in a way I should be thanking them."

"Yea I guess your right." Cynder said flying under Spyro and looking up at him. "What do you think happened to those birds that stupid captain had?"

"I have no idea." Spyro said laughing. "That one purple one, yea he smarted off to Sparks one too many time."

"What did he do?" Cynder asked.

"He punched him," Spyro said laughing. "One hit KO."

"Wow who knew the little glow stick had it in him." Cynder joked.

Off in the distance the platform where Spyro battled with Skabb and they landed.

"So which way from here Spyro?" Cynder asked looking at the sea in every direction.

"We go north I think." Spyro said looking at the sky. "Yes I am sure of it."

"Alright then." Cynder said looking at the sky. "I trust you Spyro, lead the way."

With that Spyro and Cynder took to the sky and headed north toward the unknown. They flew for what seamed like a good few hours before in the distance an island came into view.

"Spyro is that it?" Cynder asked as they got closer.

"This is it alright." Spyro said. "I would never forget this place."

The two landed and Spyro lead Cynder through the outer part of the temple.

"This place is so strange." Cynder said as they passed through the colored rooms.

"Your telling me." Spyro said. "But I know this place somewhat. Hold it!"

Ahead of them was a bunch of statues of warriors.

"Whats wrong?" Cynder asked looking into the area.

"Those are going to attack us as soon as we get close." Spyro said.

"With our new powers this will be easy." Cynder said, the tip of her tail twiching slightly.

"Lets go then." Spyro said with a grin and the two charged into the area.

The statues remained motionless not reacting at all.

"Ah Spyro I though you said these were going to try and kill us." Cynder said pokeing one with her tail.

"They did last time." Spyro said. "Maybe the Chronicler wants us to get to him this time. Before he was testing me."

"Well we better not keep him waiting then." Cynder said.

"Right lets go." Spyro said and headed deeper into the temple.

Nothing got in their way as they headed through the temple. This shocked Spyro but he wasn't going to complain at the same time they both had questions and they wanted answers.

"How much farther?" Cynder asked.

"Just through those gates that are open..." Spyro said. "Maybe the Chronicler forgot to close them or something."

"Well lets go then!" Cynder said and shot ahead.

"Hey wait up!" Spyro yelled and chased after his mate.

Spyro caught up with her fairly quickly and jumped on her sending them tumbling to the ground laughing. When they stopped Spyro was on top of Cynder.

"Spyro..." Cynder said as she felt her tail coil around his.

She couldn't take her eyes off Spyro's perfectly toned chest and she could smell his scent which was like a drug to her. At the same time Spyro was locked on her neck, the smooth scale on her head and neck seamed to call out to him begging for him to kiss them and her scent was starting to overpower his own common sense. Cynder wrapped her arms around Spyro and he began to kiss and nip her neck sending bursts of pleasure through her body.

"Spyro please stop." She said slowly pushing him away from her neck. "I am not ready, not yet anyway."

"I am sorry Cynder, I couldn't help it!"

"It's alright..." Cynder said somewhat sadly rolling over. "One day we can do this again only then we will go much farther then just kissing."

"I can't wait for that time to come." Spyro said as he felt his body relax. "I did enjoy that though."

"So did I." Cynder said smiling. "Lets gets going."

The two headed in to find the door opened to the inner sanctum of the temple.

"Are you here chronicler?" Spyro asked heading into the room with Cynder close behind.

"I see you two have come, just as I figured you would." A voice said from behind them.

The two turned to see none other then Ignitus. There was a big change in him however, he was blue and had the clothes of the Chronicler on him.

"IGNITUS!" Spyro yelled and tackled his father to the ground crying. "I though I lost you!"

"Take it easy Spyro." Ignitus laughed. "I am alive so don't worry."

"How did you get out of the flames?" Cynder asked shocked to see the old dragon.

"I used most of my power to get you two to the other side but I just managed to save enough to get myself back out." Ignitus explained. "Truth is I didn't think I was going to make it out of the ring of fire but I got a sudden burst of energy that helped me get back. The Chronicler helped me get back."

"Dad, are you the new chronicler?" Spyro asked.

Ignitus looked a little shocked then just smiled. "You got my will I see. Yes son, I am indeed the new Chronicler. He and I have been friends for a long time. Every new age a new dragon to chosen to record the many feats and failures of our race, he chose me to take his place."

"Does that mean he..." Spyro said and trailed off.

"He is gone yes." Ignitus said sadly. "He passed over to the other side when he gave me his powers."

"Ignitus I have a question for you." Cynder said.

"Ask away Cynder, I will answer what I can." Ignitus said.

"Who is my father?" Cynder asked.

Ignitus just smiled. "You already know your father Cynder."

"I do?" She thought and then started to freak out a little. "Please no... Is my dad Malefor?"

"My goodness no." Ignitus laughed. "Guess again."

"Let me see..." Cynder said. "Please please tell me it's not you Ignitus."

"Oh by the stars please don't let that be true!" Spyro prayed.

"No no, it's not me either." Ignitus said laughing harder.

"Volteer?" Spyro asked this time.

"Oh god no!" Cynder said. "No offense but I don't want to be related to a walking thesaurus."

"No Cynder not him either." Ignitus said.

"I wouldn't mind if it was Cyril." Cynder said. "He is cool but a little stuck up at times."

"Nope not Cyril." Ignitus said grinning.

"That means the only guardian left is Terrador!" Cynder said. "Is Terrador my dad?"

"He is Cynder." Ignitus said with a smile.

"I knew it!" Cynder said grinning. "Thats where I got my wind powers, from part of his earth ones."

"That a pretty good theory Cynder." Ignitus said smiling. "But not quite."

"Now I have a question." Spyro said.

"Ask away." Ignitus said.

"What was my mom like?" Spyro asked.

"And mine!" Cynder said. "Did you know her?"

"My dear everyone knew the wind grove sister." Ignitus said laughing.

"SISTERS?!" Both Spyro and Cynder yelled at the same time.

"I better explain." Ignitus said laughing hard. "Spyro your mom's name is Aura and Cynder you mom's name is Icis, they were both wind dragons but other then that they were in no way related to each other."

"So why were they called the wind grove sisters then?" Cynder asked.

"Because of the skill they had." Ignitus said. "They often spent a lot of time in a grove of trees but the branches of these trees were such that when the wind blew threw them they would whistles. The two of them were masters of their element able to control the wind and make music with the trees themselves as their instruments. So everyone started calling them the wind grove sisters and the name just sorta stuck."

"Guess I was just born to have wind powers then." Cynder said with a little chuckle.

"I was worried there for a minuet." Spyro said chuckling nervously.

"I assure you that you two are not related by blood in anyway shape or form." Ignitus said.

"Ignitus can I talk to you about something... private?" Cynder asked a little nervously.

"Of course you can." Ignitus said. "Spyro if you excuse me for a moment."

Cynder and Ignitus headed to the other side of the room. Cynder said something and Ignitus gave him a strange look then Cynder whispered something to him looking rather embarrassed about something. All Ignitus did was smile and point to one of the four elemental rooms. Cynder smiled and headed into the earth room.

"What was that about Ignitus?" Spyro asked as he came back over.

"She needed to ask me where to find books on a certain topic." Ignitus said with a slight chuckle.

"Nothing I need to know about I take it." Spyro said.

"She will tell you if she wishes to." Ignitus said curling up next to Spyro. "I am sure you have a lot question about your mom don't you."

"I do dad, a lot of them." Spyro said curling up next to his dad.

One day the unreal shall be real, the fallen shall rise, and the nightmares shall become a reality. Those who follow shall earn life eternal. Those who don't shall die. The rising of the Dark Lord shall be humanity's undoing. All hail the Dark Lord of the Sith.

#2 Mar 07, 2009 9:50 AM

grievous16

Re: Eternal love from the heart

I worked HARD on this, so don't whine about it if there are any errors, please. :-|

One day the unreal shall be real, the fallen shall rise, and the nightmares shall become a reality. Those who follow shall earn life eternal. Those who don't shall die. The rising of the Dark Lord shall be humanity's undoing. All hail the Dark Lord of the Sith.

#3 Mar 07, 2009 11:33 AM

Spyro man 123

I see you did work hard and the story IS GREAT. write more if you can.

#4 Mar 07, 2009 3:06 PM

grievous16

I am so sorry, but my hands were numb after typing this story because it's so long. Everyone will just have to wait until later to see more. smile

#5 Mar 07, 2009 3:17 PM

Spyro man 123

i will look forward to that. smile Good luck with whatever your doing

#6 Mar 07, 2009 4:05 PM

grievous16

The truth is......... the story MIGHT turn in to a mature story that might get me banned for life. The reason for thinking is obvious, some parts of the story looks like it is inapropiate for the Spyro Forums. If you want a Mature content story, then you should ask Spyrorocks if I can or I will tell him myself; sorry.

#7 Mar 07, 2009 4:42 PM

Spyro man 123

you can do it but put a warning with it or make a link to DA or something like that for the mature story. that means you don't get banned here or hated by everyone. for an E.G purples love shows this look for it incase your unsure. smile

#8 Mar 08, 2009 12:15 AM

Jackson117

Great story

^has anyone been banned for that type of thing or hated

Statement: Love is what you get when you lock a target in your sights and watch as the targeting alines and the blaster

#9 Mar 08, 2009 12:59 AM

grievous16

Thanks and I hope it never happened.

#10 Mar 08, 2009 1:22 AM

grievous16

Bad news: I know that DA stands for DeviantArts but I do not want to join it, being in ONE club is hard enough because of the expectations, but I would rather stay with one club.

Board footer