Gems: 0

Re: the Spyrix. :) story will be a 13+ but i will tell when

#5 Mar 10, 2009 5:55 PM

Spyro man 123

Chapter 4
You will help us.

spyro was sitting on a chair next to a table. a door opened. 3 black dragons came in. 2 went to the coner and the other sat down. He put a large file on the desk.
"Well the spyro as you can see we have had an eye on you for sometime" he told spyro. the black dragon opened it.
"well it sees like you live two lives. One you work for a well know dragon compeny. The other is live in Specker gems and pills. you are know by Neo and wanted for ever specker gem and drug law with have." He said with no emotion in his voice.
"now" he started putting the file to one side "we are will wipe the slate clean, for you to have a free live. But remember one of these two lives has a futuer, the orther as not." The black dragon said. spyro sighed.
"all we want is you to help us bring down, Ignitus." the dragon said.
"Well that sounds like a good deal, but I have a better one. How about I knock off the file" he knocked it off "and you give me a specker gem call" spyro stood up. the black dragon went a bit out of his chair and said
"what use is a Specker gem, if you are unable to speck?"
Spyro sttood there for a moment then he felt his mouth stick togeter. He tried to scream but it sound like a loud hum. The 2 dragons in the couner pinned him down to the table. The black dragon got up from his chair and walked to Spyro.
"you will help us." he open a case he held up a gem. he let it drop on the spyro's underbelly. "weather you like it or not." he said finishing. the gem disolded into spyros's under belly. spyro woke up. in his bed screaming. He then gussed it was a dream. Or was it?

#6 Mar 11, 2009 4:49 PM

Spyro man 123

Chapter 5
You are ready.

Spyro then got a specker gem call.
"hello, neo. You are luck to be alive, you would be dead if they knew what I knew." the voice said.
"You still want to met?" the voice asked.
"Yea" spyro said unsurely.
"good met us at the brighe not far from you" the voice said then it cut off. spyro tured of the specker gem and walked out into the rain.

Spyro stood under the brighe. a group of dragon walked to him. well looked like they were walking they where floating. No wings holding them up.
"hop on, neo" said the black dragon. spyro stepped on to thin air he was too, floating.
"Started moving apoc." the black dragon muttered. The dragon made a shadow arua around them and move forward. one of them tured . spyro saw that the was a earth ball in its mouth.
"Whats that?" spyro asked.
"it of proction." it replied
"From who"
"You" it answered. spyro looked unsure.
"look you can do this our way or the highway." it said as the floating stopped.
"Fine" spyro said about to step out.
"Neo please." cynder told him. he chose to stay in.
"lay down" cynder said picking up lump od metal. she put a purple gem in it. The thing glowed. Spyro layied down. cynder put the metal thing on Spyro's underbelly.
"nearly got it" she muttered after awhile.
"Your going to lose it" the other dragon yeled out.
"no..Im...not" Cynder muttered. She press a button. A gem went in one of its containers.
"holy *hit that thing was real" spyro said as he moved about. cynder took out the container, put her hand though the shadows and as spyro gussed she had emptyed it. The floated on.

They came to a tall, old bluiding. they wayed in. The two other dragons parted them and walked to anther room. the came to a large wooden door.
"remember he knows alot, so please be honest" Cynder said as she open the door and spyro walked in.

Board footer