Gems: 0

Re: Legend of Spyro: Torment (a Fanfic)

#7 Mar 01, 2009 12:27 PM

Spyro man 123

Chapter 5 part 2
Still working.

while Spyro and Cynder had gone, Blaze did some late night "shopping" but that was a lie. He would work as a cleaner of the cafe down the way. the manger was nice a gave Blaze a part-time job every Sunday before the sun sets and just before midnight. So as normal blaze walk over the cafe.
"Ahh Blaze good to see ya!" the manger said
"hey, got any work for me?" blaze asked.
"yes i need you to clean the selves in the back blaze then clean up the tables of the evening" the manger said smileing.
So as always blaze got stright to work. he walk to the stroage room and clean the shevles. Put the brooms in the broom pile, put the cook books in a pile on the self and he was in there for awhile till hw saw something, a book of town history. however he left it there. When he left the room the cafe was emtpy. It was closing time. So he stacked the chairs, got out a broom and started to sweep up the place. Then he left walk off. why was it so quite. He sat on the fountain and looked around there were no lights in the town. he saw a clock it had no hands so he was stuck.

After well what he guessed was 20 mins he walked back to the cafe and went to the book. He open it. There was a flash. He then walked out of the cafe again this time there were lights and dragons around the place. Blaze sighed. I must of fell a sleep in room blaze was thinking to himself as he walk back to the inn to get some sleep.

#8 Mar 02, 2009 4:54 PM

Spyro man 123

#9 Mar 04, 2009 7:53 PM

Spyro man 123

#10 Mar 05, 2009 6:27 PM

Spyro man 123

#11 Mar 06, 2009 5:13 PM

Spyro man 123

Chapter 7
Old Friend, New body.

Spyro awoke in a world between dreams and the real world. The Chronicler's world. Spyro walked forward and lokked down on to the next floating rock. He saw a large Hour Glass. He felt the urge to fly over so he did. he walked round it.
"touch it Spyro" A voice echoed.
So spyro touch it. he felt like the time ran in his blood. he then pause time and walked about the place and started to fly over to the tall tower.
"You learn quickly young dragon and i see your going to the tower you shall met me there." the voice said in Spyro's mind. As spyro got closer he saw a thing luck in the shadows. he had guess the time had stop but then the voice said again
"If you pause time to long young dragon, the Shadows will try to stop you. Beware" Spyro flew on and started to kill continue. the the shadow that lucked was gone. Spyro landed on the area with the ruined tower. he slow walked in and saw The Chronicler writing in a book.
"Chronicler?" Asked Spyro.
The chronicler turned he looked familer to spyro.
"Your not the chronicler." spyro said.
" yes spyro I am but the new one but you might remember me as---"
Spyro suddenly remembered he was
"Ignitus?" spyro asked.
"yes Spyro it is me, the last Chronicler left me in charge of the new age." Ignitus said proudly.
"ahhh....huh?" Spyro said thinking
"It doesn't matter but I would like you to seek out the flame." Ignitus said
"who?" spyro asked.
"Seek out Flame the dragon he says he would like to met you also its time for you to go Spyro." Ignitus said as he showed spyro a stone glowing with a blue arua.
"but where is Flame?" Asked Spyro before he left.
"At shadow coast west of where you are, Now go." ignitus said as spyro jumped on the stone. the was a flash and spyro went back to the real world.

#12 Mar 07, 2009 4:25 PM

Spyro man 123

Chapter 8
A quick chat

cynder was worried. she looked out towards the lake. She but her hand to her chest and muttered "I love you" a tear fell out of her eyes. frost and Hakker where down stairs.
"we got to do somthing" hakker said
"what can we do?" Frost asked
"We could go look for him?" hakker suggusted.
"That's a good idea, i'll go and tell Cynder." She said as she rushed up stairs. cynder was just leaving the room.
"Cynder." frost said rushing towards her. "me and hakker have chosen to go and seach of spyro tomorrow."
cynder smiled. "good idea" they both walked downstairs to think how they were going to do it.

blaze landed next to the shadow thing.
"did you do it?" Blaze asked
"yep, he was hard to take down, but I left him in the dead woods." it said smiling
"good but I'm worried as they might look for him and if they Spyro and Cynder met..." blaze said
"Don't worry I know where he is i'll track him if they met. I'll kill him." he said to Blaze "now fly back." Blaze took off.
"Or her" muttered the shadow grinning. it took off running into the woods, grinning. what blaze didn't know won't hurt him.....Much.

Spyro woke up and looked around he wasn't in the lake anymore or anywhere near it. he slowly got up. he guessed whitch way was west and travaled over that way. ignitus said to look for a dragon near Shadow coast. spyro felt cold. He took a deep breath and let fire flow though his blood it warmed him as he travled. He heared a twig snap. He turned his head. he saw that all the trees where brown and dying but the odd one was a little green.  he got to fork in the road. He saw a dead dragon skeleton pouting to the left side with a sign on it saying "shadow coa  " The was blood slit on it. spyro walk closer to it and touch the blood. It was freash. Spyro knew he wasn't alone.

#13 Mar 12, 2009 4:57 PM

Spyro man 123

#14 Mar 14, 2009 8:09 AM

Spyro man 123

Chapter 10
Undead

Spyro back away. he hear a Snap. he turnned in that direction. he hear rushing. "oh cr--" spyro started to say but a Undead dragon jumped out. it pinned him down. Spyro shot fire in its face. It flinched but the flame didn't affect it. Spyro pushed him off and took off. The undead Dragon followed. spyro flew in the dirction of that he guessed was Shadow Coast. undead drangon shot poison at spyro. Spyro tured and the poison balls hit a tree. The tree became bones and it moved. "oh my god " spyro said as the bone tree followed spyro in pursuit. The dragon shot a poison ball again, spyro rooled and it it a rock. the rock tured to dust. spyro begain to see light. "nearly there" he muttered. the undead dragon fired a pison ball and this time its aim was true it hit spyro leg. He fell to the sand. He looked at his leg it was green and pluseating. then yet again spyro fainted but before he did he saw a figure over head looking at him.

#15 Mar 15, 2009 9:31 AM

Spyro man 123

Board footer