Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#276 May 04, 2009 2:32 AM

Swaffy
Gems: 218

Re: ColdCore [RP thread]

Exodus waited behind the rock. He waited for the right moment to come ...

#277 May 04, 2009 11:13 AM

Wolfgurl989
Gems: 0
Birthday: 16 October
Website

Spirit glanced to the rock quickly, then turned her attention back to Gertok. -I wonder what Exodus is doing...- She thought.

Honor/Love/Defend

#278 May 04, 2009 12:33 PM

Aceedwin

Gor stood and stared. For a while he was still. Finally, he floated down and looked into Getrok's eyes. He smiled. Getrok snatched Gor up and hurled him into the air, but all that came down was dust. Gor smiled as he lay on Getrok's back. "Isn't it strange. No matter how strong you are, if a simple trick can fool you, your only weapon is your appearence." Gor raised a virus covered claw and threw it into an arc towards Getrok's spine. It would attack the brain, turning the victim into little more than a vegetable.

It's been too long since Gor has used a virus I reckon. But I guess Swaffles has a big plan, which doesn't happen as often as my big plans, so you can interrupt should you wish it.

#279 May 04, 2009 7:31 PM

Swaffy

Perfect. :) Goes with my plan, too. This'll be good.
[And for Exodus's spike shooting, imagine the sound of a paintball gun.]

#280 May 04, 2009 7:42 PM

Aceedwin

Gor dived for cover as Exodus' spikes flew at Getrok and himself. "If you would be so kind to not shoot me." Gor snarled and launched himself at his opponent. Getrok lifted a talon, puncturing Gor's side. Gor gritted his teeth and flung his claw against an opening in Getrok's scales. Gor felt blood. The infection was complete. Getrok howled at him and flung him down. Gor hit the ground with a crack. He had landed near Spirit, and tried to speak audibly. "Three minutes, then he dies." Gor twitched his legs and finally gasped before knocking himself out.

Gor just don't understand when he shouldn't assault a creaturefive times himself. Plonker. Also, my poor Gor broke something important. Gor's gonna be pretty useless for a while, but I thought he needed weakness to develop as a character.

#281 May 04, 2009 11:34 PM

Wolfgurl989
Website

woah ok..lol..sorry for not posting! Posting now! 

"three minutes..and he dies.." Gor said, then fainted. Spirit loked at Gertok. "Hear that? he must have infected you with some kind of virus, there's no way to get it out..now either you wait for that slow painful death to happen-" Gertok's eys went wide and he shuddered as the virus started to leak into his brain. Spirit smirked. "Or you have Exodus and I kill you..." She said. "Go to hell!" He muttered, then collasped on his side as his mind started to break down. "Alright I'll just enjoy this then!" Spirit said bitterly and laid down to watch him slowly die, one minute later he was screaming, the next he was dead. "Well that was something I'm sory Gor had to miss...poor Gor, passed out!" Spirit said looking at him. "Ah well, I have to go...do somehting..." She muttered walking off int the forest...

sorry for kinda taking over the virus thing! That's what it was supposed to do right Aceedwin? 

Honor/Love/Defend

#282 May 05, 2009 3:39 PM

Aceedwin

Well yeah, but he would still be able to fight for three minutes. He could have bled it out of his system. The idea was not to end the battle, but to give it a time limit. Swaffy isn't going to be happy...

#283 May 06, 2009 11:10 AM

Wolfgurl989
Website

Honor/Love/Defend

#284 May 06, 2009 8:03 PM

Aceedwin

Wolfy, don't play the blame game. I am better atit than you.

Gor lay in the blackness. It felt like a soft touch that invaded you. Gor knew though, that regardless of it's beauty, it would kill him. It wouldn't kill Gor as a whole. Just him. Gor sat for a moment and wondered whether he should give himself a proper name. It made more sense but it wouldn't feel right. He was Gor in every part of him. Every emotion he faced was Gor. Every experience translated was Gor. He was Gor. Turning away from that was foolish and nothing more than a desperate lie. But did that mean he was responsible for the deaths of the murders?

Spirit thought so, but she refused to acknowledge him as a different person. She could only see skin deep. For someone with such deep thoughts she was very shallow.

Exodus... Well, Exodus had always seemed suspicious. His mind told him that Gor was seperate, but he couldn't help but see the claws that killed that dragoness. Gor almost sypmathized. Heart versus head was never an enjoyable experience. Gor had undergone that torture, but much, much deeper.

Gor made a decision. He had a purpose, however short-lived it would be.

Gor's kinda stuck, and Spirit abandoned him. How cruel...

Anways, where be ma Swaffles?

#285 May 06, 2009 8:42 PM

Swaffy

Right here, buddy.

Exodus walked over to Gertrok's stiff body. He looked down at it as it lay
there, waiting for something to happen. Nothing. So he turned to Spirit to
say "Great teamwork, beautiful," but she wasn't there. He looked in every
direction, and never saw her.

So he decided to walk back to his old village, the one in which he first met
Gor. As he arrived at the village, nothing much had changed. The
inhabitants had been settled in from the previous disruption, and his
house had oddly been fixed. He walked inside, and checked his meat
storage for food.

#286 May 07, 2009 11:03 AM

Wolfgurl989
Website

grow up...I wasn;t smart allic, but whatever. Lemme work with this thing ok? I havn't done one thing in here yet! 

Spirit stared at the tree's and then jumped into one, darting form tree to tree she went to the, what she had thought had been destroyed, town. "I wonder how it was fixed?" SPirit asked herself. "Agh...why do I care? I don't even live here!" She exclaimed walking away form the town.

Honor/Love/Defend

#287 May 07, 2009 4:08 PM

Aceedwin

Other than reforming Gor's personality? Well, let's face it. The story isn't exactly advancing quickly. And why you decided to take offence is beyond me. Now, Gor will stay dead till I see a good opening.

#288 May 07, 2009 8:59 PM

Wolfgurl989
Website

oh geez...then what DID you mean by it? Geez! 

Honor/Love/Defend

#289 May 08, 2009 4:04 PM

Aceedwin

Just for you to survive for three minutes as he unleashes every ounce of power in a desperate revenge attack.

#290 May 08, 2009 9:01 PM

Wolfgurl989
Website

well how the heck was I supposed to know that!? 

Honor/Love/Defend

#291 May 09, 2009 7:34 AM

Aceedwin

You probably wouldn't have, but never mind. I don't remember freaking out, so why are you? It's done now, so why do you persist in such a pointless argument?

#292 May 09, 2009 4:03 PM

Swaffy

Gosh, I play Call of Duty 4 too much. Sorry.
Ace, this story is supposed to go slow. Take your time.

#293 May 09, 2009 4:08 PM

Wolfgurl989
Website

SHUT UP! It's not pointless, dude...OMG QUIT! *punches a wall* 

Honor/Love/Defend

#294 May 09, 2009 4:25 PM

Swaffy

Cowgirl, please post. Expodus misses Spirit at the moment.

#295 May 09, 2009 6:34 PM

Wolfgurl989
Website

lols' kk then.. 

Spirit noticed it was becoming morning now...Exodus would probrably be wondering where she was. She just kept flyign over the tree's..

Honor/Love/Defend

#296 May 10, 2009 7:18 AM

Aceedwin

Where did my rather long post go??? Also, did Gor even leave that telepathic link to Exodus? I don't think he did. The new Gor just didn't want to use it.

When Gor lay in that rocky outcrop he thought for a long time. He thought about his past and his future. He thought about his aims, his life, his oppurtunities. He thought about how people saw him. It had never seemed important before, but now Gor was seeing it did have an effect. Gor lay there, not deciding on much, but at least now he knew the questions.

Gor felt cold. There was a thin harsh breeze, the sort that seemed to ignore your skin, and go straight on to your bones. Gor frowned to himself, he was never very imaginative. Gor rolled his head. Getrok was dead as expected, but the other two were elsewhere. Gor stood up, and decided his front left leg was broken. It was strange. Pain didn't seem to affect you when you didn't care about it. Or for that matter anything. Gor smiled. In power, he was equal to the gods, but sometimes, he was like a lonely child. Always confused as to what to do. Hm, these creative bursts were becoming a nuicance.

#297 May 11, 2009 11:27 AM

Wolfgurl989
Website

how would the creative bursts become a nuiscance? lol's 

I flew over to where Exodus was and spiraled down, my hair had grown longer nd it went over one eye..."Hi..." I said.

Honor/Love/Defend

#298 May 12, 2009 2:08 AM

Swaffy

Again with the 1st person, Cowgirl. Watch it.

Exodus turned and looked at spirit as she entered their home. Exodus had
been cooking some boar meat over a small fire in the meal room.

"Oh, welcome home. I thought you ran off to see what Gor was doing.
You two seem to never stop arguing with each other. Well, I'm glad to see
you again. Are you hungry?"

#299 May 12, 2009 6:13 PM

Aceedwin

"Sometimes, I just wish I had something to do. I think maybe if I had a direction, I'd pick up all the rest on the way. But everything seems so pointless. I just can't get excited about cusing myself on something. You used to have something to aim for. It ultimately led to your downfall, but even then. If I live eternally with no goal, I wonder if I will feel any better than your short existence of pain, blood and death."
"You know what your problem is? You haven't spent enough time on the world. You're just not used to it. You'll grow things back. Heh, that was always my saying. "If it gets hacked off, it'll grow back or you'll die." It only meant I never risked a fatal injury, so it kept me safe you know?"
"But I still haven't a clue what to do. Where to go. What to see. Who to speak to. And why."
"Why not?"
"A nice riposte... But if I simply choose to do simply because I need to, it seems irrational to choose anything else."
"Not irrational. Just arrational."
"Hm?"
"It's not idiotic. It's just not completely rational. And you shouldn't just be rationality and logic."
"Why not?"
"Because they are constant. And a constant is never interesting."
"I see. One last question, do you hate me?"
"Oh of course."
"Then why help me?"
"It's arrational."
"Ah."

I really like dualouges and monologues, but you don't tend to see them in fan fiction or rps...

#300 May 13, 2009 2:50 AM

Swaffy

Exodus took the meat off of the fire and placed it on a wooden platter. He
carried the platter to the stone feasting table, where Spirit was sitting.

"I have been here for quite a few hours. I missed you."

Board footer