Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 Feb 24, 2009 9:47 PM

grievous16
Gems: 0

Legend of Spyro: Unsung Hero

A long time ago, there was a leader with infinite power and an Armada bigger than 20 universes combined. This leader looks like General Grievous but the color is purple and the leader's, known commonly as Grevok, Armada is made up of Clones and battle droids. His flagship is known as the Anubis, a planet-sized warship with power greater than 1,000 supernovas. He rules as a tyrant at times. But he has a secret that could change opinions about him... forever.
He had a dream about being a 10 year old dragon and being with a 10 year old black dragon, Cynder. He fell in love at first sight. However, he was torn to chose if he should keep his power and hold the Armada together but loose Cynder, or search for Cynder and lose some of his power over the Armada. He made a choice which was better than both, take only the Anubis to search and leave the rest of his Armada to continue on. Finally, after months of searching, he found her on a star-sized planet home to the dragon race.
But as soon as he entered the atmosphere something happened that changed Grevok and his form forever.

Main Characters:
Terrador
Ignitus
Cyril
Volteer
Spyro
Grevok*
Sparx
Cynder
Flame
Ember
Clone Commanders Rex, Cody, Gree, Bly
General Grievous

* New character with same body design as Grievous but Grevok is purple and can live for thousands( by that I mean over 100,000 years). He is currently 1000 years old.

One day the unreal shall be real, the fallen shall rise, and the nightmares shall become a reality. Those who follow shall earn life eternal. Those who don't shall die. The rising of the Dark Lord shall be humanity's undoing. All hail the Dark Lord of the Sith.

#2 Feb 24, 2009 9:49 PM

grievous16

Re: Legend of Spyro: Unsung Hero

Here is my first chapter. Hope you enjoy, because the first few chapters are more Star Wars than Spyro but a few chapters later and Spyro will be involved.

Again, enjoy! Smile

CHAPTER 1: Defense

Droid Unit 2793: "Sir, the battle cruiser Anubis ion cannon is ready. Orders to fire?". "Aim for the Nod flagship. Without it, they will be vulnerable.", ordered Grevok. Seconds later, the flagship was targeted.
"The enemy is targeted,sir", said the droid. Grevok then shouted, "FIRE!!!". The ion cannon charges up and fires, taking with it 7 other Nod cruisers before hitting the flagship, the Doombringer. Grevok laughs manaicaly as the enemy is destroyed. "Head for Mustafar, the volcanic planet.", ordered Grevok. "Roger, roger" said unit 2572.

I hope you at least thought this chapter was ok.

I skipped Chapters 2 and 3 because the preview about the story kinda spoiled the 2 chapters.

Anyways, to make it up to you, here's:

CHAPTER 4: Callos

Callos, a planet of overgrown fungus and forests. Grevok, Commander Rex, and the 501st Legion, the best clone legion in the Armada, went to Callos to wipe out any NOD forces. But they didn't know about the creatures there. Upon landing, Rex said, "I got a bad feeling about this". Seconds later, they heard a loud screech, then distant blastershots coming from the west. "This way!" shouted Grevok.
When they got there, they found a destroyed NOD command post with dozens of dead bodies of NOD troops. "Looks like an Acklay was here." Rex said. Acklays are giant, spider-like creatures with a short tail but a big, fearsome head. Suddenly, one appeared and screeched. A clone trooper exclaimed, "Do you have to be right at the worst of times?!?!" They started blasting it until Grevok struck it down with his lightsaber. "Let's get out of here!" Grevok ordered.

Whew, longest chapter yet. Hope it made up for Chapters 2 and 3.

One day the unreal shall be real, the fallen shall rise, and the nightmares shall become a reality. Those who follow shall earn life eternal. Those who don't shall die. The rising of the Dark Lord shall be humanity's undoing. All hail the Dark Lord of the Sith.

#3 Feb 24, 2009 11:35 PM

grievous16

BOOK 2

I will post Chapters 2 and 3 later. This chapter is about Grevok finding Cynder. It is a 2 part Chapter. Hope you enjoy.  smile

Chapter 1: Discovery pt. I of II: Report

It's been a year since Grevok had that dream. He's been searching every corner of the universe. Just when all seemed lost, he hears news that may change his mood. "Uh, Grevok?" said unit 4624. "What?" replies Grevok. "We discovered an uncharted planet in the galaxy of Nigara and..." 4624 said before Grevok interupted and said "Set course for Nigara!!"

This next one is a LLLOOONNNGGG one and shows proof of Cynder's existence. HOPE you enjoy!

Chapter 1: Discovery pt. II of II: Arrival

" Here we ar... OH MY GOD!!! IT'S HUGE!! IT MUST BE BIGGER THAN A STAR!!" yelled droid 3952. " Yes it is impressive but enough of that. Sideways, take Commanders Cody and Rex to the surface. Start with that strange formation in the swamp", Grevok said. "Rogger, rogger" replied Sideways. Sideways, code name for a force-weilding battle droid and trained in the Jedi arts, is more commonly used for scout and recon missions than for combat, dispite his potential. Upon landing, the 3 were shocked in the swamp's beauty. "The formation is to the north." said Sideways. As they got closer they realized it WAS a structure, a temple in fact.(you know where I'm going with this? wink ) Then moments later, they saw 3 strange figures at the entrance. "What are those things?" asked Cody. "Use the binoculars to get a better look", Commander Rex replied. "Oh... my... GOD!! I cannot believe it! Look, look!" said Cody with a reaction. As Sideways looked through the binoculars, he said "Dragons", then he heard them talking. The DRAGONS were Ignitus, Spyro, and Cynder. The binoculars' audio reader picked up what they were saying.. in small beats of static. Cynder said ".. can't wa-- for M-- to ge-- re becau-- we have a suppr-- or him..." then the binoculars' audio readers went out. "I heard enough, should we tell Grevok that this is a DRAGON planet?" asked Rex. "Oh no. Let's just WAIT until he calls." Cody said sarcasticly. "Of course we should contact him!" said Cody being serious.

Whew!! :-| That... was... the... longest... chapter... Ever!!! Hope I didn't exaust you with the chapter. Sorry if I did  :-[  smile

#4 Feb 26, 2009 1:47 AM

grievous16

Here is chapter 2 of book 2. It is about the 3 troops, Sideways, Commanders Rex and Cody in case you forgotten, who finally get to meet Cynder AND the guardians and Spyro. If you like supprises, then you will enjoy this!

Chapter 2: Greetings, dragons

Shortly after the report, and a 'reaction' to the news, Grevok went into his Imperial shuttle... but the key was missing. Meanwhile, on the dragon planet, Cody, Rex, and Sideways approached the temple. "Anyone home?" asked Rex. Sideways slapped the back of Rex's head hard for the stupid question. "Who is th-th-there?" a strange voice asked. They reconized that voice from Sparx the dragonfly. "We're, uh, scouts from an advanced, uh, army." lied Rex. "O...K? Well, there's someone who has been waiting for you for..." Sparx said before Rex said, "Cynder, right?" "How did..." Sparx answered. "Long story." replied Cody. "This way to Cynder." said Sparx. Moments later, Cody, Sideways, and Rex found themselves in front of the guardians, Terrador, Volteer, Cyril, and Ignitus, as well as the young dragons Spyro and Cynder. "They ARE real." said Sideways in awe.

I really hope that I didn't disappoint you:(. I worked HARD on this chapter.

Board footer