Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 Jan 25, 2009 1:05 AM

mimi
Gems: 10
Website

Favorite fighting style

My favorite fighting style is simple;First i grab the sucker then throw them up with x then do a ferris wheel with triangle and finish it off with holding x again or i just burn there sorry butts

#2 Jan 25, 2009 9:00 AM

Aceedwin
Gems: 0

Re: Favorite fighting style

My favorite method is to use shadow cloak to turn the weaker enemies against each other, and use fire to take out any big boys hanging around.

#3 Jan 26, 2009 2:54 AM

Dragorias

Grabbing them is really good, but the bigger ones I like to knock them in the air and do a air combo or scare them first with Cynder's fear...then you can take your time.

#4 Jan 29, 2009 6:58 PM

Spyro the Drgon

I like to to burn the little guys and watch them run around. But for the biggies, i just keep burning and scaring them.

#5 Jan 29, 2009 10:28 PM

Saeth

For the small fries, I grab them, tear them apart, and then while still holding them jump up, and claw them to death, and then to finish it off, I hit A, and then a to throw them to the ground and then meet them with a head butt, it gives me the most manna out of them.

For the medium size ones, I usually either, use Cynder's shadow or Fear aliments, or will go with Spyro's electric or fire breath to wear them down and then go in with some standard button smashing.

For the Huge Ogres and the Trolls, basically the same the same thing for the medium ones except I go with Cynder's poison breath and Fear and use hit and run tactics. That or I will just switch to Fury breath and take'em out like that.

#6 Feb 04, 2009 11:56 PM

RedDragonX
Website

Any of the ones I can stun or grab I'll beat the living crap out of with Cynder....and I mostly leave the big bruisers to Spyro.

Board footer