Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 Jan 16, 2009 11:16 PM

CynderFan101
Gems: 0

DOTD HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, I've just beaten the lava monster/golem whatever it's called and I'm on that part where you have to open the gates for the others.  I've gotten the first key, but I'm stuck in that area where you get the second one.

You know, that place where it has that hole that if you fall through it you go into this one room where the wall (which is very spiky) closes on you and crushes you?  Well, that's where I'm stuck at. 

SO, how do I get the second key?

#2 Jan 18, 2009 5:10 PM

36IStillLikeSpyro36
Award: Globmod
Gems: -4,018
Website

Re: DOTD HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: hit the weapon on the wall with electricity until something happens, THEN you grab on the statue with O

then you just move it over to the left with the other dragon

#3 Mar 08, 2009 8:38 PM

Black fire ball

ok when you fall through the floor take over as cynder and then use her shadow power and go under the gates with her cloak of shadow and open the gates for spyro. i think you repeat this 3 times and then when you get to the end there is a read health crystal to increase the red health bar smile then go through and get the other gems on the other side and on the top level on the other side to smile i hope i helped big_smile

...;<Halley3...

Then im with you...
   I Love you<3

#4 Apr 07, 2009 1:08 PM

Spyro Master

ok now i know what its about tongue anyway as for that gate thingy, if i tihnk your saying what i think your saying then once you fall down there use CYnder's shadow move to get past the gates and open the door each time big_smile

#5 Apr 14, 2009 8:08 AM

Spyro Volcanix
Website

1.) You don't need to go down there, thats only if you want a health gem and to complete the game 100%
2.) If you want to get on with the game, jump over the hole, make cynder go under a small gate (Shadow) and pull a lever. this will unlock a GIANT key, get Cynder to grap onto it. Use Spyro and fry the small Electricity switch nearby, this removes the blockades, then fly as fast as you can to the left until the key unlocks the large... cage... thing... so then you can get the next crystal, get into the new wind tunnel, and place it at the bottom of the statue. Once you have that you only have to go the other way to the way you have been going.... in other words, just go right.

Signature update... there's nothing to change...

Board footer