Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 Jan 10, 2009 1:34 AM

SavageNymph
Gems: 0

Cyril take care of sick Volteer

Ignitus:Oh great,Volteer's sick and we have to find medicine.I dont even feel like visiting the professer for some medicine becuase he's to busy sniffing them all day like they are some kind of drug addict.

Terrador:Medicine is a drug,Iggy.

Ignitus:But not that type of drug.Terry,there are good drugs and bad drugs.They all have war to see who will win and they will live happily ever after....the end!:D

Terrador:.....I really dont get you,man <.<

Cyril:Awww...poor,Volteer!He's sick!...can I take care of him? :3

Terrador:Go kill yourself kid.. <.<

Ignitus:.....Terry,it doesnt go that way.....its go knock yourself out,kid.

Terrador:....>:|....I knew that!!!(walks away)

Ignitus:Okay,have fun taking care of Volteer!(Runs)

Cyril:Yay :3

A few weeks after of taking care of Volteer,Volteer began to feel better.
Cyril enters his room with soup.

Cyril:Volteer....you like soup?....O_O.....wait,your better?!

Volteer:Yep,and feel great! big_smile Thanks,Cyril,your the best-

Cyril:Oh...nonono!(Push Volteer back to bed)....your still sick!What are you crazy to think your feeling better?!Hehehe <:D Be right back!(runs downstairs)

Cyril made more soup and but put poison in it.He pours draino,bleach,lotion,roach spray and purfume in it.Cyril walks upstairs and gives it to Volteer.

Cyril:There you go,Volteer.Enjoy and dont run off :}(walks out)That will do the trick! >:}

The next day,Volteer begain to itch and feel weaker.He had more soup in his hands and smells it.Something was floating in it and it was a raw chicken leg.

Volteer:Oh my!...............what did he put in this?........wait,he's trying to make me sick!.....No wonder I felt ill.If he keeps giving me this stuff,he'll kill me!Ignitus and the rest arent here too <:( ....I have to get out of here.

Volteer tries to escape through the window but it was closed.Cyril was coming inside to feed him more soup.

Cyril:Volteer,I got more for you and it will make you feel much better smile.......>.> Volteer?

Volteer was on the wall and crawls out the door.He was running down the stone steps and through the halls.As he was running,Cyril bashed in one of his knees with a sludge hammer.His knee turn the opposite direction.

Volteer crying:Argggghhh!!!....Cyril,are you crazy?!!!Why the hell did you do that?!!...Arggghhh!!!My leg!!

Cyril bashed the other one in and Volteer falls to the ground.

Volteer:Cyril,please stop this madness!!!!NOW!!!

Cyril:Im sorry,Volteer,but its called tough love and it hurts......so painfully......(drags Volteer across the halls)

Cyril put Volteer in the bed to rest and gives him more soup.

Cyril:....There you go,Volteer smile....eat it now............or suffer...(walks out slowly)

Volteer crying:I.....(sniff)I have to get out of here....(sniff)......wait I can call Ignitus on his cellphone for help!(Pulls out cellphone and dial his number)................Yeah,Ignitus...you have to come.......yes,its very important.......what do you mean no?!...........I have bacon strips.Thats right!Im gonna eat them too!

Ignitus:WHERES THOSE BACON STRIPS?!!!!(bust Volteers door open)........Hi,Volteer.You look kind of like your dying......nah,you look like your 100 years younger!

Volteer:Okay,Iggy,set me free and tell that little psychopath to stop his rampage!

Ignitus:Okay,Volteer! big_smile

Cyril:Iggy,why are you here?....hmmmmm >.>

Ignitus:Oh,Volteer called me to save him from you because he said your a psychopath and everything!So,Im here to save him from you! big_smile Good idea huh?

Cyril:Hehehe aint that funny...Because I was hoping you just came for a visit.....but as you said those funny little words,.................Ignitus,look its a monkey man!!

Ignitus stupidly turns around.

Ignitus:OMG!!!A MONKEY MAN!!!WHERE?!!!(Gets clonked in the head with Cyrils bat and was knocked out on the ground.)

Cyril:Finally,I got rid of that fool!.....now,your really gonna get it,Volteer!

Cyril turns around slowly while twitching at him.

Volteer:Cyril O_e your scaring me!!Stop this now!! O_O

Cyril approaches Volteer with a heavy metal hammer and ropes.Later on,Volteers legs were tied and was held up by the ropes.Cyril was preparing to swing his hammer.

Volteer:WAIT!!!Cryil,Im sorry!!!I didnt mean to tell!!! O_O

Cyril:...hehehe....Hahaha!!!........stupid,Volteer........you'll run away again.Cant you see that when you keep doing this.........your suffering more?

Volteer:What are you going to do?!!!

Cyril:....what does it look like?Your not going to run away.....FOREVER!!!

Cyril smash the hammer in his right leg and his socket came out.

Volteer:AGGGGHHH!!!!CYRIL,PLEASE!!!

Cyril:No!!!You'll run away and never come back(cries)

He smashed his other leg in and a bone sticks out.Volteer screams till he cries.

Cyril:See?......it wasnt that bad.......was it? smile...now,your paralized and will never get out.I'll take care of you forever!!!Hahahaha!

Ignitus wakes up and bash Cyril on his head.The impact made him mindless again.

Cyril:.............O.O......Oh,Hi Volteer!OMG!You look sick!You need treatment from doctor C.(runs to get soup)

Ignitus:Well that snapped him back.

Volteer:That means Im safe,right?

Ignitus:I think so........well,bye!(Leaves)

In a few weeks,Volteer began to recover back to his normal self.Cyril walks in his room with soup.

Cyril:Volteer,I got some-...........your better?!......but..but I had so much fun taking care of you,Volteer!!!........this is not fair!

Volteer:Wait,wha?! O_O

Cyril:I'll get more soup(Pulls out a bleach bottle and runs)

THE END?

#2 Jan 10, 2009 4:45 PM

Cynder1996

Re: Cyril take care of sick Volteer

That was so funny.XD

Great work. smile 10000/10.^^

#3 Jan 10, 2009 5:20 PM

SavageNymph

#4 Jan 11, 2009 10:31 PM

SavageNymph

Have to keep this story alive XO

#5 Jan 15, 2009 10:21 PM

Spyro_For_Life
Birthday: 26 January
Website

XD Now that was hilarious. I personally liked:
Ignitus:But not that type of drug.Terry,there are good drugs and bad drugs.They all have war to see who will win and they will live happily ever after....the end!:D

Terrador:.....I really dont get you,man <.<

And...
Ignitus:WHERES THOSE BACON STRIPS?!!!!(bust Volteers door open)........Hi,Volteer.You look kind of like your dying......nah,you look like your 100 years younger!

#6 Jan 18, 2009 3:55 AM

mimi
Gems: 10
Website

Ill give you a 1/1 THATS A 100% in western time big_smile

#7 Jan 18, 2009 7:32 PM

Spyro_For_Life
Website

I award this story a 100 out of 10. tongue

#8 Jan 21, 2009 3:40 PM

Greth
Website

Lol thats great Savage sounds like something Cyril would do to lol i gives you a 100% on this story.

Reprobate Romance big_smile

#9 Jan 26, 2009 12:07 AM

mimi
Gems: 10
Website

I wonder how that soup tasted........ roll   :-P   (:) Im gonna find it

#10 Jan 27, 2009 2:47 AM

SavageNymph

#11 Feb 10, 2009 9:55 PM

Spyro_For_Life
Website

Mimi, I like that Ninetales banner in your signature. It sorta describes me. tongue
And if you find Cyril's soup, I would like a sip. smile

Board footer