You are not logged in.

#1 Dec 30, 2008 3:01 PM

PYROX
Gems: 60
Website

I've completed the game! but I have one final question...*SuperSpoilers! lol*

Hey everyone!
I'm a little late clearing the game since I got dotd from christmas...
but anywayz, I really enjoyed it! both sad and funny.
and they also did an amazing job on the graphics for the wii version!!!
I had a feeling that I was playing it on a 360/Ps3

they also made a nice intro with the "Sierra Entertainment presents"
and everything. and later when they made a close-up of the crystal where Cynder,Spyro and Sparx were inside, the logo of " the legend of spyro: dawn of  the dragon" appeared....It just looked almost like a movie.

I really had to laugh when they destroyed the Golem and Spyro asked Sparx if he's alright, Sparx said that he was okay and then he said that his voice was only changingXD lol he's right!=P

anywayyyzz,
now for the question. at the end when you destroy Malefor, Spyro said that he could save  the world, but it  will also kill himself. at least that's what I thougt...(and when he did, Cynder said "I love you" OMGOMGOMG!!XDD I was thinking: yep, we were all right about it!)
ehem...sorry I had to say  that=P
but anyway, if you watch the whole credit, a final cutscene will be showen. (just like ANB and TEN) The Chronicler will make Iginitus the new Chronicler...
but before that, the old chronicler said that he has a book about when dragons  die they will be written in the book. but he said he could't find Spyro. and when the Chronicler gave his powers and everything to Ignitus, Ignitus said something like: " Well Joung dragon, where must you be?"  and then they made a close-up of the crystal he was wearing, and you saw spyro and cynder flying around...
so, they aren't dead? or are they in the crystal? or are they just somewhere...?:/

#2 Dec 30, 2008 6:40 PM

Spyro Master
Gems: 0

Re: I've completed the game! but I have one final question...*SuperSpoilers! lol*

they r alive and well they r on the planet just merryily flying like we saw em so we know they r still alive which is good so we will c when its teh nxt game

#3 Dec 30, 2008 11:24 PM

RedDragonX
Website

Re: I've completed the game! but I have one final question...*SuperSpoilers! lol*

There have been several different theories presented ever since the game came out.

Some say that they did in fact die and the place where they were seen in the end was some type of dragon heaven...which in turn was the constellation in the sky towards the end...but that theory isn't quite possible seeing as how the Chronicler did mention that a page wasn't added for Spyro in the dragon deaths book.

So it is pretty safe to say that both of them are alive and well...and for the moment just enjoying each other's company somewhere in the peaceful world that Spyro managed to save through his love of Cynder...at least that's my theory lol...

As Spyro Master said...we will only find out for certain when the next game comes out...but it has been said that if DotD garnered enough success..they would like to proceed with the characters and the storyline that has been created in the LoS series.

#4 Dec 31, 2008 5:27 PM

Aceedwin

#5 Dec 31, 2008 6:36 PM

Aceedwin

#6 Jan 10, 2009 8:05 PM

spyrofan2999

hey excuse me mate? what u wrote yh? i don't think it is true or is it?

No!, Won't Let you!

The only way to greet people if you are socially awkward: Is to Punch them in the Stomach and Judo flip 'em! Nice to meet you tongue

#7 Jan 11, 2009 1:51 PM

spyrofan2999

No!, Won't Let you!

The only way to greet people if you are socially awkward: Is to Punch them in the Stomach and Judo flip 'em! Nice to meet you tongue

#8 Jan 11, 2009 4:15 PM

RedDragonX
Website

They are not dead....Sierra isn't that stupid. Then again maybe they are....but I stand by what I said before....

#9 Jan 12, 2009 9:04 PM

PYROX
Website

#10 Jan 12, 2009 9:07 PM

PYROX
Website

#11 Jan 13, 2009 12:06 AM

RedDragonX
Website

Heck I remember the day I beat it on lol....October 27th big_smile.....at like midnight lol....I remember cause I wrote a story right after I beat it.

Board footer