Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 Dec 29, 2008 3:54 AM

ratchet
Gems: 0
Website

MUST READ: Brief History of "Shade's/Hero58's Timeline" (Please Sticky)

A long line of RPGs in one timeline all feauring a massive amount of Pages
Has popped up on Spyroforum. These RPGs are, In order

Dragon Academy
Legends Told
ANB
TEN
Shade105's RPG (After TEN)
Hero's RPG (After Shade's)
Dragon Chronicles
A Prophecy Fulfilled
Acadamy of Dragons
Sequel to Acadamy of Dragons
Acadamy of Tranquility
The True powers of dragons
Wrath of the Dragons

Seeing this Timeline list is so big, And we'd like to keep track of this great feat on Spyroforum, I ask Someone, or many people to write a brief history of this timeline. It will be greatly applauded. Thankyou

#2 Dec 29, 2008 3:56 AM

Blaze the Dragon

Re: MUST READ: Brief History of "Shade's/Hero58's Timeline" (Please Sticky)

Wow... I never realized how many RPs were in that chain. And I have to say, I'm proud to be a part of it.

#3 Dec 29, 2008 4:28 AM

ratchet
Website

Ah yeah, I hope Someone does this!

#4 Dec 29, 2008 4:37 AM

Spyro_fan55
Website

Hey, Which Prophecies Fulfilled is that? Is it mine? Cuz for some reason, I think I've heardof another RPG called that, too.

#5 Dec 29, 2008 4:51 AM

ratchet
Website

No Idea, But if it's in Shade's Timeline, It is normally really long, But yours is 5 pages, So i don't think its yours.

#6 Dec 29, 2008 6:58 AM

Spyro_fan55
Website

Ok. Oh, and you know theres already a timeline made by you.

#7 Dec 29, 2008 10:45 AM

ratchet
Website

Yes, But we are asking for a brief explanation

#8 Dec 29, 2008 2:03 PM

Blaze the Dragon

I was the one who started the "A Prophecy Fulfilled" RP in this timeline. The plot was basically about my characters, Blaze and Frost. The Chronicler made a prophecy, that their children would be corrupted against their will by the new Dark Master (Brom the Wise's character, Illadin). Everyone was trying to find a way to bring them back. But then, everything in the RP went awry, since so many plot deviations were occuring, and too many back-to-back climaxes.

#9 Dec 29, 2008 2:12 PM

Lancer232
Website

I knew there were a lot of RPGs in the same timeline and I had no clue that we made a legend out of it.  Sure we go fast, but that doesn't mean we won't help someone catch up.  I can't exactly remember any time-lines since they all went crazy with the climaxes (which I'm a bit guilty for) and a lot of plot twists...heck, I think some of them are just "this takes place so and so years after so and so RPG" and that's it, we kinda give it a flow with private plans that we pm eachother over.

#10 Dec 30, 2008 4:23 AM

ratchet
Website

It would just be nice to See a whole History of it all, no matter how many deviationsd in plot there are

#11 Jan 06, 2009 12:43 AM

Lancer232
Website

A new RPG just popped up in the timeline, Forbidden Love.

And for a brief summary of the RPG's (from Shade's After Eternal Night, as that was the first one I actually took place in...and not to mention the longest RPG ever known on the forum reaching a stunning 3 parts).  Pretty much Spyro and Cynder were freed from the crystal they were trapped in and they met my character Inferno. (My memory's a bit sketchy, so bare with me).  Inferno learned that he was the son of Malefor and he became his true colors (he was red, but now he's purple).  And that RPG derailed, so I don't remember much after that.  Hero58's 1st RPG (after Shade's) pretty much took place a few years after Shade's...and that is about it, except for many characters popping in and our famous back-to-back climaxes that we have thankfully stopped now.  Dragon Chronicals was originally ment to be another form of Dragon Academy, except it took place in what was the present.  MANY things happened in that RPG, and it was my first one...boy was I surprised when it neared 300 pages.  Blaze already explained A Prophecy Fulfilled (I was absent from that one).  I don't remember much about Academy of Dragons, except I think Inferno became the first Doom Master (and that's about 10X worse than a Dark Master) and nearly destroyed the world...or that might have been in Academy of Tranquility...or the sequel to AoD...don't remember.  I don't remember much about Academy of Tranquility...  The True Power of Dragons pretty much was when Inferno became a Doom Master and everyone in the academy had to fight off demons from Hell (I took a look in the RPG just now).  The True Power of the Dragons ended when one of my characters I named Zel attacked and killed Seraph...and he died after that, but they were both resurrected, except Zel had his memory wiped and now lives with his adopted parents.  Wrath of the Dragons is slowing down a bit, but so far, my character Infernia has gave birth to an Earth dragon and her mate Ignitus Jr. had a dream showing her and the hatchling being slain, and pretty much it's going on from there.  And I haven't started in Forbidden Love yet, but it's still just now starting so reading the first page would really help.

*shakes his wrists from the typing*

#12 Jan 06, 2009 3:29 AM

Hero58
Website

wow i never knew that we created so much RPGs here on SF im proud that we have made this fantastic storyline heh Academy of Dragons is in fact when Wedger was building his Kingdom for dragons and humans to live in harmony that is until well Varse ruined it by accedint which ticked off wedger really badly and finally re-united with Spyro and the others while also giving out a past secret he has hidden from him for the past years of journeying with him Wedger told Spyro that he in fact was his father and was the real 2nd purple and gold dragon and that his son was the third and the most powerfullest of them all leaving Spyro and many others stunned from that result

AKA there is much much more RPGs that are gonna happen before this Exciting Saga ends

#13 Jan 17, 2009 7:03 AM

ratchet
Website

Thankyou Lancer, I dont think I can expect anyone to write a detailed summary of the whole thing, but it would be very very nice. smile I'll ask Spyrorocks to give 200 K gems to anyone who could do it.
We expect it to be long (say 10 pages), even though It's a summary, its still explaining where each character goes, what each conversation is aboit. But not the intimate details (such as exaculy what the character says). Ach chapter could be awarded seperately.

#14 Feb 13, 2009 11:51 AM

Blaze the Dragon

I also noticed a small mistake in your timeline, ratchet. ANB came before Dragon Academy, but you have it listed after Legends Told. The order is ANB ---> Dragon Academy ---> TEN ---> Legends Told ---> Shade's ---> Hero's RP (After Shade's) ---> Dragon Chronicles ---> A Prophecy Fulfilled ---> Academy of Dragons ---> Sequel to Academy of Dragons ---> Academy of Tranquility ---> The True Power of Dragons ---> Wrath of the Dragons ---> Forbidden Love (newest one)

#15 Feb 15, 2009 9:25 PM

Swaffy
Gems: 218

#16 Jul 03, 2010 1:10 AM

CynderRules

Just to let you know guys, I'm gonna start this back up again. I was one of those proud people to be a part of that. And I'm gonna try and archive all of the rpgs that I can find in the previous pages.

Obviously this will take a while. So I ask the mods to not delete any more of those RPG's until I get it done.

Also, I clicked the last page of FL, and it was two people bout to do the dirty. So I really don't care to read through 100 pages of de-railed plotline smutt. So can someone give me a basic history of FL, like where they were, who was there etc? And when did the SxC family part of our RP's end?

#17 Jul 03, 2010 3:27 AM

Jackson117

And yet my OC has keeps appearing in them..Kinda like marvel unvierses.

Statement: Love is what you get when you lock a target in your sights and watch as the targeting alines and the blaster

Board footer