You are not logged in.

#1 Dec 22, 2008 11:38 PM

andi01
Gems: 0
Website

Review of Spyro: Year of the dragon

"Spyro Kick's *bleep* again!"
9.5/10

Let me start off by saying THIS GAME IS AWSOME! The new storyline and characters are great addition to the game and the game really shows that Ismonic put alought of effort toward this game. This would be a great Christmas buy for anyone just don’t expect to find them at your local game store as there for the PS1 (try Amazon or Ebay). If you’re think Whoa! The graphics must suck...no it’s no HD-HQ but it’s bunches of fun and don't expect to beat this game overnight.

I would like to see more multiplayer available from the main menu so that friends can join in on the fun. As for glitches I didn’t come upon any but there have been some rumours that there are some but I wouldn’t worry about it because if your buy the greatest hits edition Sony fixed most of the flaws. 

Concluding, that yes I’m saying it again it’s a kick-*bleep* game! The sad part is that Sierra bought the series and screwed up the series. Also can’t wait till they get back to the original series.

#2 Mar 13, 2009 4:01 PM

Spyro.Lover.Forever
Gems: 0

Re: Review of Spyro: Year of the dragon

This game is awesome! It always kept me occupied when I was a little kid and I reckon It could very much still keep me occupied If I had a Playstation 1. It brings back alot of memories when I was little.

I don't give a cr*p about the graphics! I just pay attention to Spyro and all the amazing adventures he has on this game!

I absolutely agree with you, it's a kick *bleep* game! It was very emotional when everyone thought the sorceress was dead and when Bianca and Hunter kissed It brought a tear to my eye.

I feel the same about every single Spyro game I have played. Spyro will never be dead to me!

Board footer