Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 Dec 09, 2008 3:01 AM

Dragonstar1715
Gems: 0

Kingdom Hearts: The Dragon's Prophecy (The RP Thread)

In the world of dragons, a disaster befalls the land. A mysterious figure teams up with Malefor, the Dark Master in order to collect the hearts of the land's inhabitants. This man is known by the name Dartanian Cryoliz and not one to be trifled with.

A psychotic madman, willing to do anything and I mean ANYTHING to achieve his goals. He came and struck swiftly, raining down with an iron hand. In such dark times, a prophecy spoke of individuals wielding key-like weapons who would be summoned to aid the Heroes of the dragon world to stop Malefor and Dartanian.

So begin's the battle in the Dragon Realm, and it is wondered will good triumph over evil, and will the prophecy be truly fufilled? Only time will tell...

*At the ruined temple*

A man in a dark robe is seen walking the halls of a ruined temple that is floating in the sky. The hood is up, so you can't see his face, but underneath is a 25 year old male human with blonde hair, green eyes and a lightning bolt shaped scar across one eye.

He looked at the plains of the dragon realms below as the plains around him were covered in darkness and the land laid to waste. "Such a beautiful sight" the man said as he walked into a large room where a large purple dragon was standing.

"Dartanian we need to talk" the large purple dragon said.
"What is it Malefor?" the man named Dartanian asked.

"I have just found out about a prophecy that I did not know about previously, one of my scouts just reported it to me" Malefor explained.

"Do tell" Dartanian asked with some curiosity.
"Apparently, your coming here was foretold and when we laid waste to the land, it is said that several humans with key-shaped weapons would arrive to stop this"

Dartanian visibly tensed at this "If so I have a feeling I know who"
"And that is?" Malefor asked.

"My Arch-Nemesis Draco Carvhall and possibly his friend Sora, they have caused me much trouble in the past"
"Is there anything I can do to help?" Malefor asked.

"Not yet, let's observe the situation for now, but in the end, they must be stopped, for these teenagers hold great power and that could spell the end of my plan, and your reign"

*In the city of Warfang*

My name is Ignitus and I am the newly appointed Chronicler for this new age that was supposed to be an age of peace and prosperity, unfortunately it is not so...

It is a dark time for the dragon realms, it seemed like only moments ago that this mysterious figure showed up and unleashed havoc over our peaceful land. He revived Malefor and now has laid waste to the land.

However, in these dark times, a light has awoken in the form of a prophecy. Several humans with key-shaped blades will arrive to aid us in these dark times, I only hope they arrive soon, for its seems that this city remains one of the few places that has remained untouched by Malefor's foul grip.

Oh Ancestors, let us hope they arrive soon...

*In an underground chamber underneath Warfang*

Several torches and pillars outline this seemingly smallish chamber and a shrine at the end with an outline of a large door etched into the wall. Suddenly a bright light shines behind the door and the door suddenly opens as two humans teenagers come flying out of the door.

One teenager gets up and rubs his head "Ow... something tells me I'm not going to get my frequent traveller miles on that flight. He then spots the other teenager "Hey Sora you okay?"

#2 Dec 09, 2008 3:07 AM

John Man 1234

Re: Kingdom Hearts: The Dragon's Prophecy (The RP Thread)

*Sora rubs his head and then looks around*
-----------
Sora: Urgh yeah. But I feel like I'm in a hospital bed where are we?

RIP Test AKA Andrew Martin.

#3 Dec 09, 2008 3:13 AM

Dragonstar1715

"I dunno, the looks of the room gives it a very medieval feel" the teenager, named Draco Carvhall looked around the room as he tried to get an idea of where they were. "Well I suppose the only way to find out is to look around, let's just hope the locals aren't hostile"

#4 Dec 09, 2008 3:17 AM

John Man 1234

Sora: I'm sure we can persade them. Not to eat us or anything. If their animals I just hope there as nice as Beast, Simba and Mushu.

#5 Dec 09, 2008 3:23 AM

Dragonstar1715

*Spots a engraving on the wall* "Hey check this out".

The engraving is a message which describes the prophecy and some pictures depicting the prophecy. "I can't read this writing, can you?"

#6 Dec 09, 2008 3:33 AM

John Man 1234

*Sora puts his hand on his chin and scratches it he then examines it*
-----------
Sora: Apparently, there are suposed to be several heroes who will help this Realm, defeat a great evil. And they wield keyblades.

#7 Dec 09, 2008 3:40 AM

Dragonstar1715

"You mean us?"

#8 Dec 09, 2008 9:00 AM

Phoenix_Flyer
Website

*Cynder was walking through the streets. Enjoyimg the brief sunshine that seemed to be a rarity now*

#9 Dec 09, 2008 11:21 AM

Dragonstar1715

Ignitus watched the world through his books as he kept an eye out for anything that had to do with the prophecy. Then it happened, the page was made of two teenage humans appearing in the chambers that the dragon's prophecy said the heroes to aid the the dragon realms would appear. "At last they have arrived, I must contact Spyro and Cynder immediately" Ignitus said as he flew off to find Cynder first.

After several minutes of searching with the aid of his books, he found Cynder walking the streets of Warfang and landed in front of her "Cynder, there is an urgent matter I must discuss with you" Ignitus addressed Cynder.

#10 Dec 09, 2008 7:55 PM

Phoenix_Flyer
Website

"There is?! What's wrong?" Cynder replied.

#11 Dec 09, 2008 10:07 PM

John Man 1234

Sora: It looks like it. I mean we have keyblades so it's probaly us.

#12 Dec 09, 2008 11:57 PM

Dragonstar1715

Ignitus looked at the young dragon "We must find Spyro, I believe that the Dragon's Prophecy has finally begun to unveil itself and I wish for both of you and yes even sparx to be there to greet the two heroes who have come to aid us" Ignitus explained to Cynder. "Come we must make haste and find Spyro and Sparx, you wouldn't know where to find them would you?" Ignitus asked.

*Back in the Prophecy's Chamber*

"But these other markings, are these... dragons?" Draco asked as he examined the etchings again very carefully.

#13 Dec 10, 2008 12:08 AM

John Man 1234

Sora: Yeah they are. One's a male and one's female.

#14 Dec 10, 2008 12:22 AM

Dragonstar1715

Draco: This is getting more weird by the second, I think we better try and get out of here and find out what it is exactly that we're up against

#15 Dec 10, 2008 12:51 AM

John Man 1234

Sora: Yeah I think I've had enough of this place for a while. *Continues to walk down the corridor*

#16 Dec 10, 2008 1:17 AM

Dragonstar1715

Draco: This place certainly looks medieval, I wonder if mainly dragons inhabit this place?

#17 Dec 10, 2008 1:20 AM

John Man 1234

Sora Who knows knights might.

#18 Dec 10, 2008 8:39 AM

Phoenix_Flyer
Website

"I haven't seen them." Cynder replied. "They went off somewhere ages ago, I haven't seen them since."

#19 Dec 10, 2008 9:21 AM

Dragonstar1715

"Hmmm, this is inconvenient, we need to find them and bring them to the Prophecy's chamber" Ignitus said in some concern.

#20 Dec 10, 2008 10:06 AM

Phoenix_Flyer
Website

"Do you want me to help you to look for them? Or shall I go to the Prophecy's Chamber and wait for you there?"

#21 Dec 10, 2008 10:22 AM

Dragonstar1715

"We would cover more ground if we split up and search, if I find them I'll blow a stream of fire, and if you manage to find them, send up a stream of shadow fire, that way we can let the other one know that we found them" Ignitus explained, hoping that this plan would work.

#22 Dec 10, 2008 10:48 AM

Phoenix_Flyer
Website

"No problem." Replied Cynder. "See you in a bit then...." Cynder then took off and flew towards the forest, to start her search there.

#23 Dec 22, 2008 9:40 PM

SpyroPendragon
Website

#24 Dec 22, 2008 9:57 PM

John Man 1234

Sora: Draco I see light. I think were almost out. *Walks to the exit*

#25 Dec 23, 2008 12:12 AM

Dragonstar1715

Draco: Really? Thank god... *starts walking towards the exit*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Malefor: Dartanian, they have arrived...
Dartanian: They were quicker than I expected, why don't we sent in the welcoming party?
Malefor: Good idea, ill send in the lava golem

(I don't know what its really called, I just mean the golem like creature from the beginning of DOTD)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sora and Draco are about to exit the ruins adjacent to the chamber when the lava golem comes and blocks off the entrance before getting ready to attack.

Draco: What the hell? What is that?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ignitus spied Spyro lying on a boulder and landed near him. "Spyro, you must come quickly, the individuals of prophecy have arrived, and I have a feeling that something terrible is about to happen..." Ignitus said with some concern in his voice.

Board footer