Gems: 0
Website

Spyro and Cynder against the world

#2 Dec 02, 2008 11:02 AM

Phoenix_Flyer
Website

Re: Spyro and Cynder against the world

Oooh! Can I be Cynder? I live in the UK so I will be asleep when you are online, so the RPG going slow isn't a problem for me.

#3 Dec 02, 2008 10:42 PM

shadowsfall
Website

Okay! cynder is now in possesion of phoenix flyer

#4 Dec 02, 2008 11:37 PM

Cokuruscana
Website

I'd love to join! Um, may I play as Spyro? I'm on almost everyday at convenient times.

#5 Dec 03, 2008 6:10 AM

shadowsfall
Website

Oh ...uh...i don't know i mean i am spyro already. sorry

#6 Dec 03, 2008 6:31 AM

Mew

Seems like a simple enough RPG with a basic enough premise.

Might be fun.

I like playing as villains so I volunteer to play as Malefor.

Is it OK?

(Note: regarding my posting schedule, I should be able to post at least once a day.)

#7 Dec 03, 2008 6:35 AM

shadowsfall
Website

yes malefor is now under you mew. now all we need is a human and an ignitous and we can start.

#8 Dec 03, 2008 5:16 PM

Cokuruscana
Website

Oh. Well, nevermind.

#9 Dec 03, 2008 5:59 PM

Cynder1996

#10 Dec 04, 2008 6:18 AM

shadowsfall
Website

okayz! we still need a human and ignitous till we start though remember tat people!  big_smile

#11 Dec 05, 2008 1:22 AM

Spyrorox

I'll be Ignitus!

Chillin' like a dragon

#12 Dec 05, 2008 2:18 AM

Malefor

Man! I wanted to be Malefor! *Cries*
*Points to username*

#13 Dec 05, 2008 10:16 AM

Phoenix_Flyer
Website

It's already taken, Malefor. Why don't you be someone else for a change? There's still a slot for a Human character that needs to be filled.

#14 Dec 05, 2008 9:08 PM

Malefor

Um, I'll be.... um...  how about.... um... well I guess i'll be... Cyfor (The vilean of Fireball) for a change!

And I'll be Ignitus!

#15 Dec 06, 2008 10:15 AM

Phoenix_Flyer
Website

Ignitus is already taken by Spyrorox, they asked first....

#16 Dec 06, 2008 3:32 PM

spyros#1fan

#17 Dec 06, 2008 3:56 PM

Malefor

okay, just Cyfor then! *wink*

#18 Dec 08, 2008 6:02 AM

shadowsfall
Website

Still need a human guys. okay all of you are in

#19 Dec 08, 2008 6:32 AM

Smiget

ok, ill be da human.
lolz.

#20 Dec 09, 2008 1:49 AM

spyros#1fan

lets get started then!

#21 Dec 09, 2008 6:37 AM

shadowsfall
Website

OOC:starting the Rpg now!

Spyro has awoken from the crystal and found himself in the room of a human.

#22 Dec 09, 2008 8:31 AM

Phoenix_Flyer
Website

*Next to him, Cynder starts to wake up too*

#23 Dec 09, 2008 8:37 PM

Mew

OFF: Finally! Now time to post Malefor's own intro...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deep within the reaches of the Dragon Realm was a peculiar barrier. A gigantic wall of unnatural, twisting fire that burnt without pause, fueled by a mysterious source.

While the fire struck fear into the hearts of all those who looked at it, few were those who realized its true nature for the flames were in truth a tear in the fabric of time and space, a physical barrier that marked the end of the Dragon Realm and the beginning of another Realm, the Dark Realm.

More than three years had passed since the Well of Souls, the unholy gate that connected the Dragon Realm to the Dark Realm, was opened. With the years, the earth had been torn apart by the constant flow of darkness and the very essence of the Dark Realm begun to leak, corrupting the land all around itself, turning the outlying plains into a twisted mockery of its former self, only ashes and lava remaining where there was once grass.

Far above the earth and just above the cratter which housed the Well of Souls was a humongous vortex of spiritual energy. The souls of beings all around the world gathered at this point, twisted and spun about before being dragged into the abyss. This was the very edge of existence, the very limit and such things as gravity no longer applied at this point. Case in point, chunks, remains, and ruins of the Dragon Realm fragments that used to exist here float endlessly, caught in the flow of the vortex, drifting toward fiery doom below.

In the center of the vortex, directly above the Well of Souls, a large chunk of the earth that had been teared off of the Dragon Realm when the gate was opened. Resting on top of the chunk was a small structure, the Dragon Temple. Now, from within the depths of the leaking Dark Realm, it served as the lair of an ancient cursed soul.

As the hordes of demons and abominations continued to pour from the gapping maw of the Well of Souls, the soul that rested above them all remained in the Dragon Temple.

The next phase of the plan progressing according his vision, Malefor found himself with free time on his paws. Smirking to himself, he decided that he had earned a good few precious hours of sleep and slowly lied down, allowing calmness to rise within his mind.

As overwhelming silence filled the dark room, the evil plans leaving his mind, Malefor felt calmness fill his mind. Slowly, memories of his former life begun to flow...

At first, a gentle, almost kind smile came to him as he remembered the friends he used to have and the good times that he had. The innocense that once was his...

... but as the memories begun to flow, the disapproving stare of the Guardians came back to his mind. His smile vanished and he remembered a black dragoness. His loved one, the one who had always believed in him. Not even noticing it, he begun to hum the song she used to sing to him when she comforted him, chasing away the nightmares and the guilt from what had happened.

Flashes of more memories... hatred, anger, fear... misunderstandings, mistakes... betrayal...

The memories swirled in his mind, his humming growing faster and louder, his once normal-sounding voice twisted once more into an echoing, distorted one. But it was not the same insanity that the pathetic worms below had heard, it was not the same distortion in his voice. It was a deeper corruption, it was his genuine pain, his despair, his guilt.

He had let down everyone and most of all, himself. He couldn't save her. He couldn't save anyone. They all died and he couldn't even save himself, the power killing him in the end.

Ten generations... ten generations within the hellish dimension itself, the Dark Realm. Ten generations of pain in the flames of eternal suffering.

But it was then that she came. He had felt her ever since she was just an egg. He knew, he had felt it. She was the rebirth of the very same dragoness, the only one who had ever genuinely cared for her. He was given a reason to leave the cursed Realm, a reason to return, a reason to live. His power flowed once more and he contacted his old servants, the apes, calling upon them. He brought her to him, he blessed her, he taught her...

It would have been perfect... if only... if only...

One final memory flashed in his mind. The one whom he cared most, standing by the side of a purple dragon, of another purple dragon, of one who knew nothing and cared nothing about who he was and what he could become.

Malefor's eyes shot open, the pain too intense. His mind drifted anew as his eyes widened in pure hatred and rage. He had given up everything for Cynder, waiting ten generations for her to return to life and then giving her everything to her. He had forgiven her every time she betrayed him, refusing to accept she could have truly rejected him... and now this?

That purple dragon... that worthless brat! Spyro! He took everything from him, even her! He thought he was, like, so heroic fighting his forces and defending a bunch of ingrates, the same who had banished him generations ago and would turn on Spyro the second they knew what his true power and nature was.

Some hero he was!

Leaping off his throne, slamming his paws into the ground with all of his anger, Malefor roared in a twisted mix of overwhelming rage and sadness, his malice coursing the temple's walls and echoing with great force, causing ripples of pure darkness.

The image of Spyro and Cynder appeared before him. He concentrated on the younger purple dragon, Malefor's eyes lighting up with the lust for destruction.

"So... you believe you are a hero, aren't you?" said the larger purple dragon, knowing perfectly that Spyro couldn't hear, not that he cared. "Well, let us see how you will like THIS!"

Malefor's eyes widened as he begun to cackle madly, his power surging through the entire structure and beginning to gather outside, flowing toward the lower, sharp tip of the floating island below.

"I will take everything from you just like you have taken everything from me! You too shall understand the true nature of the purple dragon! You too shall be despised for who you are, rejected by everyone! We shall see just how much "heroic" you can be when you have no one to protect!" he went on, his hatred beginning to form a definite shape.

"You... shall have nowhere to go! I shall make you understand the TRUE meaning of loneliness! Behold and DESPAIR!"

As Malefor screamed the last word, his insanity finished gathering into the tip of the island and dripped down into the Well of Souls, like some kind of grotesque purple water drop.

As the pure hatred and desire for pain fell into the Well of Souls, the Dark Realm reacted to the desire of the Dark Master. Within, demonic energy and spirits begun to stir.

The shape of thirteen wyverns, cousins of dragons so close that one could confuse them for real dragons, were teared to pieces, the energy muffling their screams as their bodies was cut into tiny cubes, the unholy energy vaporizing their spirits.

The flesh and the bones were engulfed with Malefor's hatred, the demonic spirits beginning their work, guided by the Dark Master's rage. The horrific spectacle continued for a few minutes as the dead flesh was re-arranged, unholy life soon infused back into the shapes of Malefor's brand new servants.

Thirteen copies of Spyro, completely physically identical and wielding powers similar thanks to a liquid Dark Gem within each of them that imitated the properties of a purple dragon's own magical essence, emerged from the hellish portal, stepping into the world.

"Go forth! Kill, destroy, ruin, defile! May the blame fall on you all... and on Spyro! May he, too, become shunned and hated by all!"

Malefor's orders echoed within the flesh puppets' minds and the thirteen clones smirked, nodding.

The copies took to the skies, beginning their journey, each one taking off in a different direction. The time had come to alienate each of Spyro's allies and show them just how evil Spyro could be. Soon enough, Spyro too would feel the loneliness...

Within his lair, Malefor burst into maniacal laughter. Spyro will soon feel pain, the pain of losing everything! Soon, he too shall hate himself... just like how he, Malefor, despise himself more than anything else! And then, they shall see that Spyro truly is nothing more than just another purple dragon, another fool, another puppet of the horrible recurring prophecy of destruction.

#24 Dec 10, 2008 6:39 PM

Cynder1996

Sapphire was waiting for a dragon to show up."I've been waiting for hours..Maybe I should wait somewhere else.."Sapphire said,flying off.

#25 Dec 11, 2008 9:41 PM

Smiget

"what are you?"

Board footer