Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#26 Dec 09, 2008 7:12 PM

RedDragonX
Gems: 0
Website

Re: The Valley of Avalar and Twilight Falls

Well I can certainly object lol...at least you make the reason why you joined the forum pretty obvious lol...the new games and the old games are both different and focus on certain aspects of gaming.

Fans of the old series will never be pleased with the new ones unless you really have and open mind for just about all games. That whole Cartoonish thing...you might want to take a look at both series before you say that lol..because I think the older ones were way more cartoonish then these.

LoS just focused on a different aspect of gaming in the attempt to break away from the forumla's created in the old series. They wanted to do something different and knew that it would be displeasing to many. Does the series have plenty of flaws?..certainly..hence why I still hold the older series in greater respect...but I still enjoyed the new ones immensly...but I'm a more open gamer then most...and I don't really take this new series as an insult to the memory of past games.

As for the Hunter thing..yeah they needed some way to break him away from past images...so yeah they just reversed his personality to that of an arrogant jokester to a mysterious warrior who cares for many...and I liked the change...he brought a pretty good feeling to the final game..even though they didn't include him much later on...and I didn't find it that stupid...but everyone's will have a different opinion no matter what.

#27 Jul 31, 2009 5:11 PM

nintendofreak
Gems: 40
Website

#28 Aug 03, 2009 10:53 PM

THEKIDWITHAKNIFE.

I thought the valley of avalar was an absolute masterpiece! I could just hang out there fer ever!!!  Somtimes when I go to bed I leave spyro there and keep my tv on and throw a couple shirts over the tv and take a nap with the music playing..... 
is that just me or is that kinda wierd.... who cares....
I do that with the floating islands too... o_O  <_<

Although in avalar I was expecting hunter to come frome more than just a little village...that was kind of depressing, and his leader was a jerk!
Well I just thought it was going to be a bit more poputalted for the entire Cat-people race! there was only about 20 guys there including medow and that creepy hermit...not even that much!     mad  :'(

...Can u say... Endangered speicies! :-P

Getting old: It's gonna Happen.
Growing up: Not a chance!

"opinions are, imunity to being told your wrong...
paper, rock, and scissors they, all have their pros and cons!" .....................(Reliant K)

Check me out on Youtube.com and DeviantArt.com!!!

#29 Aug 04, 2009 7:51 PM

DarkMaster

I agree The Valley of Avalar was amazing! my favorite level, i like flying around in that level, i love it, i play that level every time i play spyro Dawn of The Dragon

Board footer