You are not logged in.

#1 Nov 01, 2008 12:57 PM

DragonKay
Gems: 0

plotted?

ok first if this movie does come out i will love all the crew

Director
Mark Dippe
(Garfield's Fun Fest, The Reef, Garfield Gets Real)

Producers
John Davis
(Eragon, I, Robot)

Dan Chuba
(Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer, Doctor Dolittle 2/Doctor Dolittle: Tail to the Chief)

Mark Dippe
(Garfield's Fun Fest, The Reef, Garfield Gets Real)

Youngki Lee
(Saint Anthony, Garfield's Fun Fest)

Brian Manis
(Doctor Dolittle 3, Garfield Gets Real)

Ash Shah
(The Reef, Garfield Gets Real, Garfield's Fun Fest)

Writers
Altiere Bros.
(Dr. Dolittle, Scooby Doo 3, Garfield's Fun Fest)

ok second the plto of the movie is:

A special dragon egg was hidden in a woodland full of dragonflies by Ignitus to save it from evil forces that were hunting it. Brought up alongside Sparx, Spyro is led to believe that he himself is a dragonfly who just happens to be slightly bigger and purpler than the other dragonflies.

Until one day when the village is attacked and Spyro is found. Instinctively using his unknown powers, Spyro realises just how different he is. Confused and upset, he learns that he is not in fact a dragonfly, but a dragon who carries the role of being part of a great prophecy that will bring peace to all the land.

Spyro, along with his trusty sidekick Sparx pursue this epic adventure and attempt the impossible; the demise of the deadly Dark Master. However, between them stands Cynder, a very powerful black dragon powered by the red crystal around her neck, which enslaves her to the Dark Master.

#2 Mar 16, 2009 11:57 PM

Sammy The Dragon

Re: plotted?

if that doesn't mimic the game 100% i don't know what does.

#3 Mar 17, 2009 12:23 AM

Spyro.Lover.Forever

Re: plotted?

Yeah but it'd be cool if they made the upcoming movie exactly how the game went. Although It might need a few changes atleast..?

Board footer